As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Someone make a new [gifv] thread

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Manatees are super chill.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    When you're so chill you let some algae camp out on your back.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    We should learn how to cross manatees with humanity so we can finally have some fucking chill on this planet.

we should call it humanatee

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    We should learn how to cross manatees with humanity so we can finally have some fucking chill on this planet.

wilford%20brimley%202.jpg

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Wilford Brimley is a human and a walrus you colossal goose!

New evidence on how the dinosaurs went extinct:

• MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    And scorpions! However, I've never had an arachnid the size of a large dog lunge out of the darkness and devour the animal I was observing, so I think I'm still in good shape here.

Wolf spiders are still terrifying even if they're only tarantula sized, especially if they're carrying their babies.

Doubly so if you kill them on a tile floor.

It is kind of surprising just how many people have had this experience.

Mvrck wrote: »
    And scorpions! However, I've never had an arachnid the size of a large dog lunge out of the darkness and devour the animal I was observing, so I think I'm still in good shape here.

Wolf spiders are still terrifying even if they're only tarantula sized, especially if they're carrying their babies.

Hey, so don't click on this unless you want to see a great big picture of a close-up spider, which I am going to cross-post from the bug thread. I found a wolf spider in my flower bed a while ago dragging around an egg sac the size of a pinball. You can see it all around the edges of her cephalothorax. She has neat stripes!
    r1pt2ftmep6z.jpg

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod

mmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrooowwwwwwwww I'm an aaaaaairplaaaaaane mmmmrrrrrooowwwwwwwwwww pew pew pew

8406wWN.png
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • wonderpugwonderpug Registered User regular
    He's fucking had it with the burrowing animals constantly asking him to "keep it down up there!"

Mvrck wrote: »

THEY GO EVERYWHERE

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited February 2017

mmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrooowwwwwwwww I'm an aaaaaairplaaaaaane mmmmrrrrrooowwwwwwwwwww pew pew pew

I was more thinking
    99c9397b.gif

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I'm betting it's a courtship display

BahamutZERO.gif
  • KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular

Which one.

Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.
    Kashaar wrote: »

Which one.

yes

BahamutZERO.gif
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular

I was more thinking
    99c9397b.gif

UOUlnnN.gif

sig.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

"Good luck with that, lady. One of us has better things to do, and it's not me."

GDdCWMm.jpg
    If the behavior is problematic it's probably best not to pet them while they're doing it.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    like the gif of the dog going absolutely fucking crazy begging for a strawberry, violently nudging and pawing, and everyone is going aww how cute

no that dog is displaying extremely poor behavior and needs discipline

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    that isn't really something you can train cats out of

like it's basically down to their ability to focus, which is insane because they're obligate carnivores and need to be able to stalk shit for as long as it takes

• No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Beasteh wrote: »
    like the gif of the dog going absolutely fucking crazy begging for a strawberry, violently nudging and pawing, and everyone is going aww how cute

no that dog is displaying extremely poor behavior and needs discipline
    8 out of 10 dog owners are terrible.

verifiable facts!!

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png

• TamTam Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    do not fuck giant spiders

Look, the Daughters of Chaos need love too.

Mx. Quill on
    Shorty wrote: »
    that isn't really something you can train cats out of

like it's basically down to their ability to focus, which is insane because they're obligate carnivores and need to be able to stalk shit for as long as it takes

they're trainable to the point

ex's cats would do it, I would push them away and they wouldn't beg me for food or even go near me while I was eating

takes a lot of repetition, if you stop even for a day you will need to start all over again

Also cat feet are absolutely disgusting.

they seem clean and adorable to me

BahamutZERO.gif

they seem clean and adorable to me

They're just covered in cat pee and cat poop. Have you seen what they do in their litter boxes? Do you want that on your countertops or in your food or on your bed?

they don't step in their peepoops at all!

BahamutZERO.gif
    If you clean the litter box as soon as they use it, sure.

have you ever handled a litterbox before? the pees and poops form discrete chunks in the litter, they don't get smeared around the box.

BahamutZERO.gif

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Pet footsies are totally gross, though. They walk around barefoot on the floor all day, I sure don't want floor grime on my kitchen countertop.

cats keep their paws damn clean

until they get old and doddery at least, and get bad chronic diarrhea as their organs fail, then sometimes they put a foot in it :(

BahamutZERO.gif
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    You should get some of that floor grime in your mouth. Let your immune system know what's up.

• Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    "no, fuck you!"

This was so goddamn funny to me, how they almost aren't noticing you can just walk around the gate. :)
    But seems to be just fun and games anyhow...

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I just watched Trainspotting in preparation for the sequel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp0h_qqBG-M&list=-

Gvzbgul on
This discussion has been closed.