Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat] of the Year

19495969798100»

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    I played the Commandos games as "One man single-handedly stabs his way through the Nazi army

Sometimes his buddy with a harpoon gun joins him"

Seriously though, they were rock fucking hard. Not sure I ever got past the level in the first where (if I remember correctly) you have to take out four snipers, they all have eyes on each other and if the alarm gets raised you fail the mission.

The Ender
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    zpyet7yu5340.jpg

D&D [chat] names list for games
    XCOM Name File with [chat] First Names - All Countries, M&F | Or Shivahn's with gendered names
    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    **PUUUUUUNCH**
    DasUberEdwardHounmilskiPowerpuppiescB557
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    I think I beat one map in Commandos. The rest of them were too hot for me to handle back in the day.

But you have to know it was a great game because I played the shit out of it despite it kicking my ass repeatedly and I never do that.

With Love and Courage
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    A fine selection of wares, there.

Powerpuppies
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    I actually think the best way to describe the Commandos games is "real-time violent stealth puzzles"?

Mechanics-wise I think survival horror games might be the closest you get to them today

The Ender
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    get paid pupper

High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    Powerpuppies
  • VanguardVanguard In my own head, near the hole where hope drains out and fear is branded deep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My fingers might be too sore to record tonight

• simonwolfsimonwolf thought that love was science fiction until I saw you todayRegistered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    u56lrQT.png?1

There we have it, friends! The 2016 [chat] of the Year Award goes to 'sexy pokemon [chat]', and truly it is the perfect [chat] to sum up a year of highs and lows.

As the creator of that OP, I'd like to thank you all for your support. I make [chat] OPs to bring joy to everyone, and even though it's hard for us to see the bright side of things sometimes, I'd like to think that [chat] is a place we can all turn to for a smile with friends. You're a wonderful group of people, and I am glad that I communicate, however indirectly, with each and every one of you.

Now let's go fuck some pokemon.

DoodmannArchHarry DresdenKid Presentable
  • simonwolfsimonwolf thought that love was science fiction until I saw you todayRegistered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    ov7Z8lK.jpg

A Kobold's KoboldArchcB557Kid Presentable
    aesthetic [chat]
    VWT04fG.jpg

A Kobold's KoboldArchcB557Kid Presentable
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    What a fun holiday party! National Air and Space museum at night, so fucking cool...also completely reserved just for my small company.

I was wearing men's formalwear and looking as I do, so when I was standing around talking to my workbro's wife, our new contracts lady comes up and asks me "oh, is this your wife?"

To which I super-professionally answered "oh I mean I know this outfit makes me look super-gay, but actually I am married to a man and this is Justin's wife"

hah

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    ChanusThe EnderHounBurnageA Kobold's KoboldElldrenSo It GoesPowerpuppiesDasUberEdwardcB557DelmainShazkar Shadowstorm
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    And then I sat next to one of my bosses (the older guy who likes videogames) and he mentioned he was interested in trying out League of Legends...I will be so delighted if he actually likes it.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    Elldren
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    Isn't sexy Pokémon the reason we don't get anime threads?

• redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    I wonder how much energy it would take to create an Einstein-Rosen bridge the size of the earth travelling between 12/31/2015 to 1/1/2017.

Like, just fold the entirety of 2016 right out of the timeline.

This machine kills threads.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    sexy pokemon chat...? This election was RIGGED

Arch wrote: »

I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
    ZampanovDoodmannDasUberEdwardcB557
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Fuller House season 2. Yes

Arch wrote: »

I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Now let's go fuck some pokemon.

God bless

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy RESIST. /dev/nullRegistered User regular
    I was intimidated at the polls.

• SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    That live action super mario run trailer is pretty good

Can't wait till it hits android, might actually buy it, looks fun

Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Me on Steam
    Destiny 2 PC Guild
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.2

@Tav will create the new thread
    @Variable is backup

This discussion has been closed.