Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Jon Su[chat]o

18889919394100

Posts

  • OrphaneOrphane Dazzling radiance washes your engine in a gleaming tide. Glory, glory, glory. Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Is anyone else disappointed with humanity that creampie became the term for that? So gross.

    It's called nakadashi and it's art

  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Never talk to me or my bulldog eating mayonnaise ever again

  • OrphaneOrphane Dazzling radiance washes your engine in a gleaming tide. Glory, glory, glory. Registered User regular
    Oh that made totp

    *Fakes his death, makes a new internet identity*

    Hello i am orfon replace

    milskiBeNarwhalKid PresentableP10RMS OceanicTL DRThe Ender21stCenturykedinikMrMisterEddySeal
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    75 is like a bar plus a couple of fat babies

    Its an awkward motion if you've never done it. You're thinking of it as someone who already does it.

    its just pushing upwards!

    You're pushing away, a motion using muscles a person doesn't use in an average day.

    you use the same muscles to push open a door

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    My best ever step day was 65k

    Something like 6 weeks later I had a count of like 32 or something.

    I am a man of extremes.

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    Chanus
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    My best ever step day was 65k

    Something like 6 weeks later I had a count of like 32 or something.

    I am a man of extremes.

    i hit like 12k once

    i usually hit like 3k

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Six
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Oh that made totp

    *Fakes his death, makes a new internet identity*

    Hello i am orfon replace

    Avatar is a dolphin with a mustache saying "dale was im"

    High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    Hahnsoo1
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    75 is like a bar plus a couple of fat babies

    Its an awkward motion if you've never done it. You're thinking of it as someone who already does it.

    its just pushing upwards!

    You're pushing away, a motion using muscles a person doesn't use in an average day.

    you use the same muscles to push open a door

    Pff like I open doors for myself

    Chanus
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.

    milski on
    High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    wandering
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    you may be surprised to learn that when opening a door it is important to clench the buttocks

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    PreacherFroThulhu
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.
    translator's note: keikaku means plan

    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    SixmilskiOrphaneHahnsoo1kedinikEddyMrMisterJuliusSeal
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.

    you sure it's that and not jerking it to cartoons?

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    PreacherHahnsoo1
  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    My best ever step day was 65k

    Something like 6 weeks later I had a count of like 32 or something.

    I am a man of extremes.

    i hit like 12k once

    i usually hit like 3k

    My goal is 10k and over the last two months I'm finally clearing it regularly, but that's also because some of these work trips make it easy to get to 12k or more just walking from hotel rooms to convention floors and whatnot. I do consciously try to walk whenever I can and it's helped, but when I spend most of my days at a computer it takes effort to get over 3 or 4K, and really effort to get to 10.

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    Chanus
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I watched the first two episodes of SyFy's (the Syence Fyence channel) The Magicians. It's not bad. Harry Potter: The College Years.

    I'm ashamed that the reason I gave it a chance is because of an exceptionally attractive cast member but I'm going to try and forgive myself this weakness.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.

    you sure it's that and not jerking it to cartoons?

    Let he who has not cum to a crying school girl cast the first stone.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Chanus
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    according to my iphone, i've averaged 7043 steps a day this year

    which apparently works out to 5.7k a day

    hmm i feel like that should be higher

  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    My best ever step day was 65k

    Something like 6 weeks later I had a count of like 32 or something.

    I am a man of extremes.

    i hit like 12k once

    i usually hit like 3k

    My goal is 10k and over the last two months I'm finally clearing it regularly, but that's also because some of these work trips make it easy to get to 12k or more just walking from hotel rooms to convention floors and whatnot. I do consciously try to walk whenever I can and it's helped, but when I spend most of my days at a computer it takes effort to get over 3 or 4K, and really effort to get to 10.

    yeah for a while i was making it a point to go out and do a lap around the warehouse every hour or so and it was easy to clear 8k or so without even realizing it that way, but when i get busy that's the first thing i don't do

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Preacher wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.

    you sure it's that and not jerking it to cartoons?

    Let he who has not cum to a crying school girl cast the first stone.

    I find the most erotic part of a woman is the crippling despair.

    Six on
    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Never talk to me or my bulldog eating mayonnaise ever again

    your mayonnaise eats bulldogs?

    ftOqU21.png
    Chanus
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.

    you sure it's that and not jerking it to cartoons?

    Let he who has not cum to a crying school girl cast the first stone.

    I find the most erotic part of a woman is the crippling despair.

    This reminds me of the Daedalus dialogue on the beauty of child birth in Long Kiss Good Night.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    according to my iphone, i've averaged 7043 steps a day this year

    which apparently works out to 5.7k a day

    hmm i feel like that should be higher

    ??????

    High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    Chanus
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    according to my iphone, i've averaged 7043 steps a day this year

    which apparently works out to 5.7k a day

    hmm i feel like that should be higher

    ??????

    km a day maybe?

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    according to my iphone, i've averaged 7043 steps a day this year

    which apparently works out to 5.7k a day

    hmm i feel like that should be higher

    ??????

    huh?

  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Here is your weeklyish reminder that there is a bob Ross marathon on twitch at

    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    My best ever step day was 65k

    Something like 6 weeks later I had a count of like 32 or something.

    I am a man of extremes.

    i hit like 12k once

    i usually hit like 3k

    My goal is 10k and over the last two months I'm finally clearing it regularly, but that's also because some of these work trips make it easy to get to 12k or more just walking from hotel rooms to convention floors and whatnot. I do consciously try to walk whenever I can and it's helped, but when I spend most of my days at a computer it takes effort to get over 3 or 4K, and really effort to get to 10.

    yeah for a while i was making it a point to go out and do a lap around the warehouse every hour or so and it was easy to clear 8k or so without even realizing it that way, but when i get busy that's the first thing i don't do

    Yeah it's the first thing to toss aside when I'm stressed or busy.

    At the beginning of October I decided to try something different and just eat less and try to be more active but not beat myself up over it if I wasn't. So far it's worked pretty well. I think not drinking all the time has helped too.

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    Chanus
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    you may be surprised to learn that when opening a door it is important to clench the buttocks

    :surprised:

    HAVELOCK2.0! NEW LOOK, SAME TASTE!
  • OrphaneOrphane Dazzling radiance washes your engine in a gleaming tide. Glory, glory, glory. Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    milski wrote: »
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.

    But childhood friends

    Orphane on
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    according to my iphone, i've averaged 7043 steps a day this year

    which apparently works out to 5.7k a day

    hmm i feel like that should be higher

    ??????

    huh?

    i think you confused him because 'k' is also short for a thousand, so it looks like you said 7043 = 5.7k

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Registered User regular
    Hello orfon replace i am dad

    HAVELOCK2.0! NEW LOOK, SAME TASTE!
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Orfon replace show us your Ahegao

    bloodyroarxx on
    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    according to my iphone, i've averaged 7043 steps a day this year

    which apparently works out to 5.7k a day

    hmm i feel like that should be higher

    ??????

    huh?

    i think you confused him because 'k' is also short for a thousand, so it looks like you said 7043 = 5.7k

    k is only short for a thousand grumble grumble

    ftOqU21.png
    JuliusChanus
  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Though I will say the weebest thing about hentai is not the hentai part but exclusively communicating all tags in Japanese when they have a 1:1 translation in English.
    translator's note: keikaku means plan
    tl: けいかく means 計画

  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Hmmmmm I don't like this Google keyboard. I wish Swiftkey hadn't started sucking.

    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    i meant km but just assumed people would know what i meant

  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Hmmmmm I don't like this Google keyboard. I wish Swiftkey hadn't started sucking.

    I'm a swype man myself

    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    bloodyroarxxPowerpuppies
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Orfon replace show us your Ahegao

    can we not make this hentai [chat] please? I'd like to have one after this.

  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    i meant km but just assumed people would know what i meant

    I admit I was confused.


    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
    Surfpossum
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    things that should exist:

    hentai dubbed by Gilbert Gottfried playing all the parts

    AbdhyiusBethrynDelmain
  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    Orfon replace show us your Ahegao
    v0bzhbxm.png

    3d ahegao is inferior

    bloodyroarxx
This discussion has been closed.