Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Jon Su[chat]o

19091939596100

Posts

  • simonwolfsimonwolf there was a silence you took to mean somethingRegistered User regular
    I'm so close to restoring the Roman Empire but my Threat level hit 99% after taking Sicily and it has basically taken all of Mim's reign for it to cool down. Looks like Veehowl might be the first Augustus!

    RMS Oceanic
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Oh my god only one free stall but there's no lock

    Oh god

    Soon my butt will be forcing my hand

    me and @DasUberEdward discussed this the other day

    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    DasUberEdward
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Hah! I bought the book store apartments.

    Feels good to have three cards and not to be depending on that kind widow. Also less awkward with my array dalliances.

    03x29di.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Hah! I bought the book store apartments.

    Feels good to have three cards and not to be depending on that kind widow. Also less awkward with my array dalliances.

    I bought the apartment over the gambling house because I liked the sound of being right above all that money changing hands

    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Guys, I'm finally reading the rulebook for Apocalypse World 2nd Edition.

    One of the characters is called The Gunlugger. He has a couple moves that are interesting. One is called "Fuck This Shit". It's a move to basically get the hell out of dodge.

    The other move is called "NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH" and really, does it matter what the rulebook says? I think this one explains itself.

    bloodyroarxxAresProphetcredeiki
  • simonwolfsimonwolf there was a silence you took to mean somethingRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    Guys, I'm finally reading the rulebook for Apocalypse World 2nd Edition.

    One of the characters is called The Gunlugger. He has a couple moves that are interesting. One is called "Fuck This Shit". It's a move to basically get the hell out of dodge.

    The other move is called "NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH" and really, does it matter what the rulebook says? I think this one explains itself.

    Apocalypse World is my favourite TRPG for a reason!

    Nova_C
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    The other stall freed up so crisis 1 averted

    But the second stall had a strand of pubic hair on the seat. The guy who was in here even nodded politely at me on his way out! Horrific

    But I got rid of it and now am experiencing sweet release

    This is why you only shit at home.

    PreacherAresProphet
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Orfon replace show us your Ahegao

    can we not make this hentai [chat] please? I'd like to have one after this.

    Fair enough? you up for hots tonight?

    @bloodyroarxx Sure, at around 9-ish EST.

  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    My CK2 character in Simon's game is eerily accurate, particularly in the lechery, lunacy, and prolificacy departments.

    vxsHp3F.gif
    I am apparently an MTGA draft god on Twitch
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    I think ChatFortress might need to be retired. At least until DFHack is fully up to date (there is an alpha for the current DF version).

    Alas, it was not the goblin hordes but the slow insidious death by FPS. The population is back up to around 110 (and is capped) and FPS is in the 25-30 range. Which is just into the range of being annoying to play.

    I've tried turning of temperature calculations and have looked around for some of the obvious possible causes but haven't found anything. Maybe DFHack will help.

    Preacher
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    My Fallen London character is mostly running around trying to solve mysteries any way he can.

    There haven't been a lot of mysteries lately.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I'm so close to restoring the Roman Empire but my Threat level hit 99% after taking Sicily and it has basically taken all of Mim's reign for it to cool down. Looks like Veehowl might be the first Augustus!

    Yay Imperial Irredentism

  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    shryke wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    The other stall freed up so crisis 1 averted

    But the second stall had a strand of pubic hair on the seat. The guy who was in here even nodded politely at me on his way out! Horrific

    But I got rid of it and now am experiencing sweet release

    This is why you only shit at home.

    This luxurious life without chronic stomach issues

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
    wanderingMazzyx
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I think ChatFortress might need to be retired. At least until DFHack is fully up to date (there is an alpha for the current DF version).

    Alas, it was not the goblin hordes but the slow insidious death by FPS. The population is back up to around 110 (and is capped) and FPS is in the 25-30 range. Which is just into the range of being annoying to play.

    I've tried turning of temperature calculations and have looked around for some of the obvious possible causes but haven't found anything. Maybe DFHack will help.

    Twas a glorious idea, brought low by the limitations of man.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    RiemannLivesAresProphet
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    so there's a bunch of little things in Hollywood-produced TV and film from the 60's-onwards that sometimes strike people as sorta unrealistic and weird

    like that weird dialtone that shows up when someone hangs up on someone else in a movie, even though phones don't actually work like that?



    well it turns out, phones actually did work like that at one time... in California

    and there's actually a whole bunch of little things you might think of as dumb Hollywood things that turns out are just due to California writers being ignorant Californians just assuming that the rest of the world operates like California does

    JacobkoshRMS OceanicThe EndercB557RiemannLivesAresProphetPowerpuppiesPreacherwanderingshrykeMazzyxYoshisummonsDoodmann
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Not a Lizard Person Center of the EarthRegistered User regular
    what are video previews that totally keep you from pressing play for 500, Alex

    Bless your heart.
    RMS OceaniccB557AbdhyiusA Kobold's KoboldShimshaiPreacherElkiDasUberEdwardamateurhour
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    another example of weird Californianism: Frog ribbits.

    Frogs go ribbit, right? Well, they do in TV and film, at least.

    They also do in real life!

    ...in California, anyway

    AbdhyiusNova_C
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    another example of weird Californianism: Frog ribbits.

    Frogs go ribbit, right? Well, they do in TV and film, at least.

    They also do in real life!

    ...in California, anyway

    They do in washington state as well, at least during the summer, fucking things are loud too.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    FroThulhu
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    so there's a bunch of little things in Hollywood-produced TV and film from the 60's-onwards that sometimes strike people as sorta unrealistic and weird

    like that weird dialtone that shows up when someone hangs up on someone else in a movie, even though phones don't actually work like that?



    well it turns out, phones actually did work like that at one time... in California

    and there's actually a whole bunch of little things you might think of as dumb Hollywood things that turns out are just due to California writers being ignorant Californians just assuming that the rest of the world operates like California does

    wait, analog phones don't usually report a dial tone after you hang up?

    wait, frogs don't ribbit?

    what?

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Preacher
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    what are video previews that totally keep you from pressing play for 500, Alex

    wut

    AiouaFeral
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    what are video previews that totally keep you from pressing play for 500, Alex

    it's only because I happened to remember tom scott's videos have that particular font and THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW otherwise yeah I would not click

    ftOqU21.png
  • AresProphetAresProphet I see a darkness in my fate I'll drive my car without the brakesRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    so there's a bunch of little things in Hollywood-produced TV and film from the 60's-onwards that sometimes strike people as sorta unrealistic and weird

    like that weird dialtone that shows up when someone hangs up on someone else in a movie, even though phones don't actually work like that?



    well it turns out, phones actually did work like that at one time... in California

    and there's actually a whole bunch of little things you might think of as dumb Hollywood things that turns out are just due to California writers being ignorant Californians just assuming that the rest of the world operates like California does

    I assume this is why car chases are so common in movies and nobody seems to care

    oh, gimme some time
    show me the foothold from which I can climb
    yeah, when I feel low
    you show me a signpost for where I should go
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    what are video previews that totally keep you from pressing play for 500, Alex

    Yeah seriously that hair is just a war crime.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    AresProphetshrykeSeal
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Frogs on the island go ribbit, @Pony .


    Well, kind of.


    Guess it's more like 'rrirrrrritttt'.

    With Love and Courage
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    if that video preview turns you away you've got some ~prejudice~

    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    Pony
  • AresProphetAresProphet I see a darkness in my fate I'll drive my car without the brakesRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    what are video previews that totally keep you from pressing play for 500, Alex

    Yeah seriously that hair is just a war crime.

    the "surfer in the front, Berkeley in the back" is a bold look

    oh, gimme some time
    show me the foothold from which I can climb
    yeah, when I feel low
    you show me a signpost for where I should go
    Hahnsoo1
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular

  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    sometimes someone's hair is just too cool for people to handle

    The Ender
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

    ftOqU21.png
    wandering
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    some of y'all are p judgey on haircuts

    TL DR
  • MrMisterMrMister A pup must first get in the water to be successful as a seal!Registered User regular
    Tried on my suit and it fits alright.

    Was worried cause I gotta wear it this weekend and been stress eating recently

  • TTODewbackTTODewback Not a Lizard Person Center of the EarthRegistered User regular
    shutup and let me tell you about my homemade kombucha and how I soak my dreads in hemp oil and cat shit
    Also how vaccinations cause autism.

    Bless your heart.
    PreacherRiemannLivesamateurhour
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    shryke wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    The other stall freed up so crisis 1 averted

    But the second stall had a strand of pubic hair on the seat. The guy who was in here even nodded politely at me on his way out! Horrific

    But I got rid of it and now am experiencing sweet release

    This is why you only shit at home.

    This luxurious life without chronic stomach issues

    My ass is better scheduled then a head of state.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Bad dye job, white boy dreads, and he looks like someone that has to legally tell you he moved in to the neighborhood.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    RiemannLivescB557
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    sometimes someone's hair is just too cool for people to handle

    good thing this isn't one of those times

    amateurhour
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    shutup and let me tell you about my homemade kombucha and how I soak my dreads in hemp oil and cat shit
    Also how vaccinations cause autism.

    wow dude

    TL DR
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Everyone should watch this its from No Clip which is Danny O'Dwyer previously of gamespots new venture

    Its part 1/3 of a documentary on Doom 2016


    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    some of y'all are p judgey on haircuts

    Guilty. Like if that guy showed up as my dentist for the day I'd nope out of there so fast.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    another example of weird Californianism: Frog ribbits.

    Frogs go ribbit, right? Well, they do in TV and film, at least.

    They also do in real life!

    ...in California, anyway

    They do in Colorado and parts of the West in the US.

    The cicadas in summer thing is a US thing as well.

    03x29di.png
    Delmain
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    I'm now listening to archives of frog noises and my mind is fucking blown

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    visiblehowlJacobkosh
This discussion has been closed.