As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

That's right, more Fallen London [chat]

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    my friend who was frothing over the news also just bought one of these, appropriately:
    15492170_10207381902445822_8095113905787815232_n.jpg?oh=a673d65b4bbf382033b808e3636c8ef3&oe=58AFD5E4

poo
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    Time to apply to new jobs! Any resources you all would recommend for US/Canada Softwares?
    start playing video games 8-16 hours a day
    er, wait

I would like to know the secrets of getting paid for playing vidya and watching movies all day.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    Time to apply to new jobs! Any resources you all would recommend for US/Canada Softwares?
    er, wait

I would like to know the secrets of getting paid for playing vidya and watching movies all day.

Shout like an idiot on Twitch.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    er, wait

Shout like an idiot on Twitch.

I don't know if I have it in me to become that which I hate.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    er, wait

I just went to a talk where someone said he'd passed off to one of the undergrads the assignment to "watch a bunch of shit on Netflix and see if you can find something that we can use for our experimental design."

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    as much as I agree with the criticism of 24 hour news cycles, there are things such cycles can do really well that more traditional journalism would have difficulty with - reporting on developing disaster situations / emergencies, for example.

the problem is we took that model and decided it should do EVERYTHING instead of the one thing it is good at, because disaster / emergency-style journalism is EXCITING and DYNAMIC and thus gets more attention, so of course you should report on every piece of news from The Situation Room and treat it as a developing story even if its actually an ongoing story and even if you have no useful information to report ('oh shit we ran out of things to say. quick cut to the talking heads').

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    er, wait

Get popular on Twitch, or challenge and defeat Leonard Maltin in armed combat.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    you know what i just thought about randomly

panzer dragoon orta

that was like forever ago wasn't it

oh god it was half my lifetime ago.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKcQ061tbUM

dang it was fun and pretty

poo
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    er, wait

I am telling you, this staycation is excellent!

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    "Graperaham Lincape" where are you again
    I'm in Seattle currently

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    My wife is in my cube eating food Ask Her Anything.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Today's Zero Punctuation used the phrase "It's a bit of a pisser."

Pisser is a bad thing? All this time I assumed it meant something uproariously funny.

• Options

How's the food?

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Her: "It's good"

• Options
    What's her favorite polygon?

• Options
    Her: "Rhombus"

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

How would you kill your husband if you had to?

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Today's Zero Punctuation used the phrase "It's a bit of a pisser."

Pisser is a bad thing? All this time I assumed it meant something uproariously funny.

British people view anything that causes strong emotional reactions (such as laughter) as something deeply shameful.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    who's her favorite chatter, besides you

is it me

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Oh nice. I was waiting on Lost Odyssey to be backwards compatible. Blue Dragon was fun but man was the VO work reeeeeaaaalllly tough to listen to... even for a JRPG.

• Options
    Her: "I'm not exactly sure how, but (amateurhour) is a pretty deep sleeper, so it would definitely be when he's asleep"

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I don't even have a wife, ama

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    er, wait

buy facecam
    start streaming regularly for multiple hours a day
    ???
    start getting enough money you can live off of, maybe

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Her: "Rhombus"

451844535_jrwKA-2100x20000.jpg

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why aren't you helping, AH's wife?

• Options
    Her: "Literally the only other person I know is @Preacher, so Preacher"

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    WOOT I'M THE BEST EAT IT EAT IT YOU FILTHY MONKEYS!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Ask her if it leans to the left or right

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why aren't you helping, AH's wife?

Her: "I haven't seen Blade Runner"

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular

jfc

yes, the creator of the hit film Sausage Party is going to lead a roundtable of straight white cis men in a discussion of how to avoid ethnic stereotypes

i just

why must way stray further from god's light

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

I don't even have a wife, ama
    how are things going

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

Dump her, lawyer up, hit the gym.

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    Ask her if it leans to the left or right

Her: "Fuck I don't know!"

Me: :(

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @amateurhour Biggie or 2pac?

• Options
    amateurhour Biggie or 2pac?

Her: "Why can't we all just get along?"

• Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    ITS HERE

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

It's too bad your wife won't live

But then again who does?

• Options
    Alternately, you're not being a very good partner in this relationship, AH. A marriage is about communication, and how can you have a solid foundation for communication if you're not laying the bedrock with quality films like Blade Runner?

This discussion has been closed.