As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    I did a thing
    hyo7gbrqnanf.png

Only 4 more to go!

• Options
    Dronus86Dronus86 Now with cheese!Registered User regular
    idk what that is.

What is that.

Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.
    Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I've got several clears. Dmeta was made for that dungeon. Once you drop her below 80% hp, one active is enough to obliterate floor 1 or 2, and 2 active is enough for the boss. I really enjoyed my clears.

whats your dmeta team? I can't seem to do a lot of dmg in multiplayer

Said previously but:

Dmeta/R Haku/R Haku/Akechi/R Loki/Dmeta

I was able to kill Diabolos in 3P from just under his resolve threshold, meaning I put out like 80M damage. It was hilarious. R Haku -> Akechi -> Loki

Match for combos, once you guarantee 7, match a row.

I need a better team :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I've got several clears. Dmeta was made for that dungeon. Once you drop her below 80% hp, one active is enough to obliterate floor 1 or 2, and 2 active is enough for the boss. I really enjoyed my clears.

Said previously but:

I was able to kill Diabolos in 3P from just under his resolve threshold, meaning I put out like 80M damage. It was hilarious. R Haku -> Akechi -> Loki

I can basically make that team. Only have one Haku so I'd need to sub in something else. Another Akechi? R Pandora?

• Options
    (I also can't reliably do a 7 combo without like, R yomi or something)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular

Haha, hello yes this is also me.

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Dronus86 wrote: »
    idk what that is.

What is that.

the PAD version of Exodia.

the body is just seraphis descended, but the head, arms, and legs you need are all 1-2% rare drops from dungeons that range from just tricky to Arena 3 level hard

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2891

• Options
    Ataxrxes wrote: »

Haha, hello yes this is also me.

Try watching / rewatching the combo video in the OP

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Ataxrxes wrote: »

Said previously but:

I can basically make that team. Only have one Haku so I'd need to sub in something else. Another Akechi? R Pandora?

Both good choices. You don't need too much heart generation though so maybe Persephone would be better? Just needs to be a God.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    alright I managed to complete a couple of MP fights with Ilm/Ilm/R.Kirin/Gadius/Rapheal. Don't think I can stray away from this team, ever

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    alright I managed to complete a couple of MP fights with Ilm/Ilm/R.Kirin/Gadius/Rapheal. Don't think I can stray away from this team, ever

I love my Ilm x Ilmina team.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular

I <3 my red/light teams. Kanna and Saria are my besties on those teams. And Re.Leilan. Ars Nova is a fun lead now too, and Solais.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Monster Hunter collab stopped being fun a hundred runs ago. Still need two items to evolve my male hunters.
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    When you guys say fire rows, do you mean a mono fire team or... ?

A row is all 6 (or 7 on a 7 x 6 board) orbs in a single row (all the same height). Some characters have "blank row" which is a shorthand for deals extra damage when matching a row of the specified blank color. For example, Light Ares has two Fire Rows under awakenings. So you'd get a 1.1 multiplier for each fire row you make. They all stack, so if you had 10 fire rows from your team, you'd double your damage for each fire row you made on the board. That outweighs the additional 1.25 multiplier you'd get for having made two combos from those six orbs.

Keep in mind that a row only counts if it's 6 orbs in one row. If you've got two going up or down from the row so that you pop 8, you don't count as having made a row.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Heffling wrote: »
    Monster Hunter collab stopped being fun a hundred runs ago. Still need two items to evolve my male hunters.
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    When you guys say fire rows, do you mean a mono fire team or... ?

A row is all 6 (or 7 on a 7 x 6 board) orbs in a single row (all the same height). Some characters have "blank row" which is a shorthand for deals extra damage when matching a row of the specified blank color. For example, Light Ares has two Fire Rows under awakenings. So you'd get a 1.1 multiplier for each fire row you make. They all stack, so if you had 10 fire rows from your team, you'd double your damage for each fire row you made on the board. That outweighs the additional 1.25 multiplier you'd get for having made two combos from those six orbs.

Keep in mind that a row only counts if it's 6 orbs in one row. If you've got two going up or down from the row so that you pop 8, you don't count as having made a row.

It will still count as a row if you have some extra orbs attached to it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Well I collected all six Hunters. Fun.

This was also day 900 for me.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Dronus86 wrote: »
    idk what that is.

What is that.

It's Orpharion. He's really hard and time-consuming to make because you need to get his body parts as rare drops from different dungeons and then fuse them together.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Is it worth some stones to get some +297 max skill Surtrs for Glavenus X Gear?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Alright, bonus drop is upon me. If anyone is willing to co-op master level monhun collab with me later on today, I'd be appreciative of that. We could do a tier harder than that if you wanted and felt like you could carry, but master is already touch and go for me. Currently blowing through the tier below master in co-op.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Fiskebent wrote: »

You will be replacing Surtr with Machine Goemon long term and he lacks skill boosts so you will need a Tengu if you go for 3. Otherwise, sure. I would stop fusing them when you hit 297 though even if the skill isnt maxed yet.

• Options
    Walt wrote: »
    Fiskebent wrote: »

You will be replacing Surtr with Machine Goemon long term and he lacks skill boosts so you will need a Tengu if you go for 3. Otherwise, sure. I would stop fusing them when you hit 297 though even if the skill isnt maxed yet.
    My plan is to use 3 king tans on each to get 12 guaranteed skill ups. Hopefully I can get the last 3 from the remaining 7 Surtrs that I need to feed to get to +297.

And yes, I'll probably switch to machine Goemon when we get him. But then I can use the +eggs on him or something else, so they're not wasted.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    It will still count as a row if you have some extra orbs attached to it.

To get a bit meta, if you have more than one row stacked on top of each other, they only count as one row. For example, actives that change the entire board to one orb (Goemon), the entire board clear counts as one row.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    @Darkewolfe I've got a room open for about 50 min, we can try out G-Rank and see how it goes w/ your kirin

ah well, I'll be around later

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    @BlueBlue I'm super sorry that I missed your note! Out with my wife at the moment.

• Options
    np

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    @Darkewolfe I'm available till whenever now~
    My plans for today are p much:play splatoon so if you got a time you're available lemme know

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    @BlueBlue Solid. I'm in a similar boat. I am at your disposal. I'm currently out of energy, but am willing to pop a stone to refill if it's a convenient time for you. Or I can wait a bit.

• Options
    That's 3 +297 Surtrs done. I had 6 king flamtans so I spent 2 on each. That got them to skill level 13, 13 and 15 (max). I'll have to get the last two levels when Surtr comes back without +eggs.

It's not worth it making a 4th, is it? The teams will be Glavenus X Gear as leader, 3 x Surtr and a Tengu on each side. That's 18 skill boost awakenings which let's Surtr be available from the start.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    So I guess I can almost ultimate evolve a (red) Sonia... Where in the shit do I get a Jewel of Darkness, anyway? Pal machine during an evo fest?

Also, where in the hell does one accumulate the hundreds of thousands of MP for that shop when you sell a monster for like... 1?

• Options
    stuff you pull from a rare egg machine will sell for higher amounts, as will certain bosses and special drops

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    So I guess I can almost ultimate evolve a (red) Sonia... Where in the shit do I get a Jewel of Darkness, anyway? Pal machine during an evo fest?

Also, where in the hell does one accumulate the hundreds of thousands of MP for that shop when you sell a monster for like... 1?

Check the quests list. A number of the descended challenges give jewels. Otherwise you basically get them when you're pulling the pal machine to keep under max points, or challenge dungeon sets.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

Check the quests list. A number of the descended challenges give jewels. Otherwise you basically get them when you're pulling the pal machine to keep under max points, or challenge dungeon sets.

There's a guerilla dungeon for orbs now too

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »

Hm. Descended. I think I accidentally tried one of those, thinking "25 stamina, how hard can that be" and then I ran into some tree dudes that only took 1 damage then punched my face in.

Right. So "longer term goal" is what I'm hearing...

• Options
    Much thanks to @BlueBlue I finally have the blue hunter. Whew, that's a load off.

• Options
    We actually got severely lucky w/ that drop

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    We actually got severely lucky w/ that drop

Sure. Though I'm factoring in my week of farming against it.

• Options
    Got my mizune purplefur, now I just need to wait to be able to trade it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    1/5 on a 5x skillup events on male blue hunter skillups.

If you need me, I'll be in the angry dome.

• Options
    Probably LTTP, but I just saw that you can sort mails after type. That's awesome!

That made me realise that I had about 10 each of the +50 egg flamies, bubblies and woodsies. I thought that I'd used most of them, but apparently not. Now I just need to find out what to put them on.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Pulled again, Tigrex #3

Totals
    3x Tigrex
    2x Astalos
    1x Gammoth
    1x Nargacuga

That's a lot of wasted stones.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    I'm still trying to figure out why all you guys are suddenly interested in Central America

#nicaragua