As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    revo orochi seems outrageously good, it's a real shame he lost green sub attribute though

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I've been looking for Orochi for a long time. Him and Indra are two "key" pieces to certain teams.

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Tell me more about certain teams

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Tell me more about certain teams

A lot of the more difficult dungeon farming teams like Orochi for delays and Indra for a multi-turn shield. Not to mention things like Jize. They're by no means necessary but they're good tools to have in the box, especially for things like Arena.

Nh3hTCFl.jpg
    I'm ready for Arena
    In, like, ok hang on,

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    MadicanSpoitHefflingElementWrath
    Nh3hTCFl.jpg
    I'm ready for Arena
    In, like, ok hang on,
    c85YiKul.jpg
    At that game.

BlueBlue
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I think I kinda hate you mad (why haven't you bought ra drag yet?)

steam_sig.png
    ElementWrath
    Spoit wrote: »
    I think I kinda hate you mad (why haven't you bought ra drag yet?)

He hasn't rotated into the shop again yet. He was supposed to be in this one but ShivaDra took the spot. Guessing next rotation.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Let me check in with my Zeus Dios Team
    We have
    Liu Bei, Zeus Dios, Zeus Dios, Wood Dominion Michael, Thought Spinner Verdandi.
    Liu Bei, Zeus Dios, Zeus Dios, Wood Dominion Michael, Ultimate Blue Norn.

Should we be shooting for all ZD or are the other board changers good enough? We like the last two slots because we need hearts a lot. Combo shield bossess and resolve bosses become problematic.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

38thDoe wrote: »
    Let me check in with my Zeus Dios Team
    We have
    Liu Bei, Zeus Dios, Zeus Dios, Wood Dominion Michael, Thought Spinner Verdandi.
    Liu Bei, Zeus Dios, Zeus Dios, Wood Dominion Michael, Ultimate Blue Norn.

Should we be shooting for all ZD or are the other board changers good enough? We like the last two slots because we need hearts a lot. Combo shield bossess and resolve bosses become problematic.

Honestly you want three Zeus per team and the last slot is flex. Resolve bosses tend to be dealt with on most ALB teams with a Raphael or Elemental inherit. For exmaple, Myr makes use of both Raphael and Thanatos to roll immunities through her damage shield. As for combo shields, you will want to look for a bicolor board changer like Avalon Drake or some such.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Okay we are working towards it, skillups are taking forever. Is it better to keep raphael at first evo so he's easier to have his skill inherit out? I could also inherit Neptune onto someone I guess. A lot of resolve bosses seem to full heal at low life. Obnoxious.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Zeus Dios is a sometimes team imo

CD World Tour status:
    Isn't that every team? If there's one true team to rule them all I should be making let me know ;)

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I have 9 REM pulls saved up

When should I use them?

Now

CD World Tour status:
    I know I mean which gods are best

Egyptian ones?

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    If Aten is in egyptian (which I think he is), then yes

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    Xaquin
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Isn't that every team? If there's one true team to rule them all I should be making let me know ;)

The only thing myr really has problems with are white absorb floors, which she can usually stall through, and maybe maximum damage shields

steam_sig.png
    If only I could get Myr. On the plus side we cleared all of descended carnivals tonight, even though every single stupid one had combo shield.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

TheBlackWind
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I know I mean which gods are best

Egyptian ones?

Godfest exclusives are the best
    In an extremely general sense

I don't know that there's really a best pantheon, it's all down to what you need from them

CD World Tour status:
    I have 9 REM pulls saved up

When should I use them?

Save them if you don't absolutely need to fill a hole. The Heroine REM is coming and it's packing some great cards.
    I will not whale for Ilmina. I will not whale for Elgenubi. I will not whale for Meridionalis.

The hole I think is "has virtually nothing"

CD World Tour status:
    38thDoe
    The hole I think is "has virtually nothing"

Ah, in that case I'd say spend the rolls tomorrow and try to pull a Wisdom King out. They make for great leaders, whereas JP 1 gods are more subs than anything.

• ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    @Xaquin needs to tell us what they rolled.

I forgot how hard Liberty Geist was, took me three tries before I got my shit together. Maybe not the best one to tackle first thing in the morning.

Okay cleared Deus Ex Machina. We'll be able to evolve Myr, even if we can't get her.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

@Xaquin needs to tell us what they rolled.

I was waiting for Egypt day!

Xaquin needs to tell us what they rolled.

I was waiting for Egypt day!

That info's a little out of date. The Egyptians aren't strong leaders anymore, they're mainly subs or inherits. Granted that's many of the older pantheons.

What's your box look like? Today is Wisdom King day, the new pantheon, and they're pretty strong leaders. Acala especially.

My box probably looks like a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing

All level 48-52 final Fantasy guys

So I should just pull today?

My box probably looks like a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing

All level 48-52 final Fantasy guys

So I should just pull today?

Take some pictures of your box and post them here. Might be something we can do with those FF people.

edited January 2017
    With regards to pulling today: yes

I'll also say that just like me saying "now" yesterday, that's not a joke

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Xaquin
    edited January 2017
    Phone won't let me upload for some reason

Or maybe the forums

Xaquin on
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I went for one more pull today because of the wisdom kings multiplier. Complete whiff, only got gamble mage, so yay... more MP.

Oh well, I got LKali and Kakkab might work as a sub for Gremory actually (devil typing, makes dark orbs and hastes on active, plus two TPAs for damage... problem is what I drop for it).

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Phone won't let me upload for some reason

Or maybe the forums

Did you pull on the ff machine or the ff guys are the ones gained from doing the dungeon

CD World Tour status:
    I got these

Black beast demon zuoh

Amaterasu

Genie

Wood wizard Leeza

Water dragon swordsman

Red dragonbound Gladius

Griffin rider

Storm dragon mistrain

Kushinadahime

BlueBlueHefflingTheBlackWind
    I got these

Black beast demon zuoh

Amaterasu

Genie

Wood wizard Leeza

Water dragon swordsman

Red dragonbound Gladius

Griffin rider

Storm dragon mistrain

Kushinadahime

zuoh, gadius, and kushinadahime are all great

XaquinBlueBlue
    Yeah, Gadius is pretty easy to get to 6x damage. Get a couple friends with him and that's enough to clear a ton of content (36x multiplier goes far). And his active is really good.

Kushinadahime is much harder to get to that damage I think, but will devour tricolor dungeons without trying.

Xaquin
    Amaterasu also very good
    Unbindable bind clear is Important

CD World Tour status:
    TheBlackWind
  • Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    I am returning from a cave in north Florida.

I had a few pulls plus my 600 consecutive and I got trash basically. I am keeping Australis and dupe DQXQ. I sold a swordsman and something else. I am holding onto a marine rider trying to weigh selling versus doing something with the +50.

So, I also have one of each of the tans which are for something. What are they for? Does it have to do with latent awakenings?

edited January 2017
    Amaterasu also very good
    Unbindable bind clear is Important

Gadius almost gets there off his active since he has the bind recovery awakening, but yeah.

I love that Gremory's active includes bind clear (even if only 2 turns of it). Very helpful.

Leeza and Griffin Rider are decent starting subs for green too, Leeza just handing you a green row is particularly nice (and she has a row boost too!).

For starting out you have some nice options there.

Edit: Tans are for skill inherits currently, they're going to change to be used for skill levels in the future (evolve a tan with 5 more of the same, and it guarantees any skill up mats in the same fusion will level the skill, so 1 king tan+4 skill mats = 4 skill ups. Useful.)

Polaritie on