As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I'll put my Ganesha up in the first slot too. Added you already.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I just got my Ganesha up to super ult status on the alt so I'll be friending you guys. He rolls with Yamamoto too if you want to be tempted into blowing more stones on Bleach like Spout.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I have no Ganesha friends. Why'd you all defriend me? Was it my months long break?
    371 143 246

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    I purge my friend list of inactives pretty regularly unless they are a BFF.

steam_sig.png
  • FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    All the challenges done. I think I used Myr as a lead on all of them. Myr rocks.

steam_sig.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    I purge my friend list of inactives pretty regularly unless they are a BFF.

Are you asking me to be your BFF?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I purged a few that hadn't been active in over 10 days and sent a couple invites!

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I purged a few that hadn't been active in over 10 days and sent a couple invites!

Just be aware that unless people are your BFF, they won't always show up in the list to be used. Especially if they're way higher rank than you. So if you don't see someone you know you added, don't panic and look for them again tomorrow.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    its comforting to see ra dragon in his own tier again

Should just call it The Ra Dragon tier.

steam_sig.png
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Reynolds wrote: »

Edit: Any combination with Parvati and Rozuel means I'm short one SBR. Unless I put Durga or...Andromeda in the last slot. I don't think I have anything else with 2 SBR.

I can't remember now. Are there not SBR Tamas you can add? Or are they just delay-resist?

I think it's just the delay resist.

If anyone else has suggestions for this team, let me know. I'm still fumbling about.

uyvfOQy.png
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Gotta say, those Gremory buffs look good.

And really, I expected that kind of stuff with an eventual UEvo on her or something, but sure, why not get it easy. Will make it MUCH easier to fill out the sub slots with things that get the skill activation bonus for sure.

Also, is there a good listing of what unlocks what for dungeons anywhere?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I thought of the new title earlier and it's terrible and I love it. If you get the reference, you have my respect.

ElementWrath on
    Kingdom Hearts?

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    I thought of the new title earlier and it's terrible and I love it. If you get the reference, you have my respect.

"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory" - Shiro Amana - Kingdom Hearts

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    What does that even mean?

steam_sig.png
  • MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

Shhh bby is ok

Madican wrote: »
    Kingdom Hearts?

Yes.
    Spoit wrote: »

Yes.

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Also, finally got Revo Shiva. So I've got that going for me I guess? I haven't attempted any of the Challenges yet. I need some dragon seeds/plants to get my other fire snowglobe evoed so I can get Revo Shiva back to 99.

Also, for shits I looked up Revos on PADGuide. There are many coming that look mildly enticing. Revo Horus seems like he'd be fun (though not amazing output).

I pulled a second Hades, so I made Reincarnated Hades. For some reason.

And I think I'm even more unsure/confused about this Ronove team than I was when I started.

uyvfOQy.png
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Also, finally got Revo Shiva. So I've got that going for me I guess? I haven't attempted any of the Challenges yet. I need some dragon seeds/plants to get my other fire snowglobe evoed so I can get Revo Shiva back to 99.

Also, for shits I looked up Revos on PADGuide. There are many coming that look mildly enticing. Revo Horus seems like he'd be fun (though not amazing output).

He looks super cool at least

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    Revo Hades can cheese HeraDra when her dungeon arrives.

farming liberty geist for a mk3 dark golem probably wasn't worth it, but I did it anyways

please, never again gungho, no more machine god as evo materials

I've beaten all of the Descends in the challenge...except Wadatsumi. I can't do anything there with any team I have. I'm pretty sure I've beaten it before, so I have no idea what's going on.

uyvfOQy.png
    Wadatsumi is awful, so that's understandable. I found luck with Revo Lakshmi this time, and in the past I've also done well with Awoken Karin.

I took Aizen in for laughs. Team wasn't fully evolved, plussed, skilled, and two had no awakenings.

Poor Wadatsumi. He never had a chance.

• BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Myr works well for Wadatsumi, because Myr works well for everything you still get the extended move time from her leader skill to compensate for the lack of time extend awakenings.

• AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Billmaan wrote: »
    Myr works well for Wadatsumi, because Myr works well for everything you still get the extended move time from her leader skill to compensate for the lack of time extend awakenings.

Yeah I used Myr as well. Speaking of Myr, my team is Myr/Myr, Sun Wukong, Awoken DQXQ, Saria and Apocalypse. Does that seem reasonable? It's working fairly well so far. I can swap in Kanna if I need a burst enhancer, but I did make her the dark version so she's not totally ideal.

Ataxrxes wrote: »

Yeah I used Myr as well. Speaking of Myr, my team is Myr/Myr, Sun Wukong, Awoken DQXQ, Saria and Apocalypse. Does that seem reasonable? It's working fairly well so far. I can swap in Kanna if I need a burst enhancer, but I did make her the dark version so she's not totally ideal.

that team is more or less ideal, maybe switch saria out for kanna permanently

without dqxq/apoc combo Myr has a really hard time bursting down Kali, other than that Myr is unstoppable

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I don't regret adding Kanna to Myr for a second. She does 3-4x the damage of everyone else on the team at a minimum. I was pretty lucky to pull two of her, though, so I was able to make one of each color without a sacrifice. I still really want a Venus, though.

I've pulled 4 kannas and sold 2. The DKanna is max skilled but has no tamadras or fusion fodder, since I've needed all of that stuff to finish this UUEVO ra dragon team.

I do wanna try her for running Arena 1 though, seems like it'd be pretty fast/easy clears as long as I could shield DQH.

Boo. No luck on dub mythlits today so far. Only need two for awoken Isis.

Debating whether to go for awoken Kushinadahime too... 5 combo no skyfall isn't too hard, but getting closer to her max... but should I just do the second uevo form instead?

I don't know if this is well known here but Friday Mythic is actually way more stamina efficient at getting dublits.

• TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Never beat Liberty Geist before. Mostly just making board clearing combos with the occasional heart cross until I had a good board for 5 combos and 64x with Kaede. Kinda fun!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
    Walt wrote: »
    I don't know if this is well known here but Friday Mythic is actually way more stamina efficient at getting dublits.

Oh joy.

Well, I can probaly clear it, may as well give it a whirl. Final round is my concern... though farming a few devilits for Gremory sounds good anyways.

• ShadowofVTShadowofVT Robot Overlord Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Walt wrote: »

I thought the same thing for a while, but expert is actually slightly higher, even assuming you have a team that can reliably clear Mythical.

Mythical you get the floor with two Dubs and a baby Tam, which gives you a 66% chance to get one. In other words, for every three runs you'll get two of them, putting it at 75 stamina per Dub.

Expert you get the floor with one Dub and two other lits, so it's only a 33% chance to get one. So for every three runs, you'll get one of them. Since it's only 25 stamina for expert though, you're still at 75 stamina per Dub. BUT at expert you get the slight chance for an invade of a single Dub at previous floors, so whatever chance that is needs to be added (I don't actually know the invade rate).

All that said, I still run mythical, because the difference is probably minimal, and you at least get a baby Tam when you don't get a Dub. Plus the Angel/Devil Lits, although at this point I'm pushing 20 of each.

ShadowofVT on
    stamina efficiency also accounts for dungeon xp and other ancillary rewards. there's pretty much no reason to do expert if you can do myth, the reward is so much better for myth and the mythlits acquisition rate is essentially the same.

I tried this, but I simply ran out of hearts and had no skills up to get more, because no awakenings meant no skill boosts.

uyvfOQy.png
    Reynolds wrote: »

I tried this, but I simply ran out of hearts and had no skills up to get more, because no awakenings meant no skill boosts.

You can stall on floors 2-5 pretty easily.

steam_sig.png
    aww yiss one shot coming back on Monday. super ultimate radra evo Wednesday? maybe?