As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Billmaan wrote: »
    Myr works well for Wadatsumi, because Myr works well for everything you still get the extended move time from her leader skill to compensate for the lack of time extend awakenings.

I tried this, but I simply ran out of hearts and had no skills up to get more, because no awakenings meant no skill boosts.

You can stall on floors 2-5 pretty easily.

Floor 2 would be the one where it does 80k damage...not sure how I get past that with no hearts.

Best I did was getting to floor 3 one time with Krishna...only to eat fire bind, because no awakenings.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    1. It's only 72k
    2. That's only 18k with the myr shields up
    3. It's a 5 move timer, so you have plenty of time to store hearts up for it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Booo, I did my IAP and 2nd set of rolls for the bleach collab just half a day too late to qualify for the compensation thingy.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Why are we even being compensated anyway?

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    I waited till the last 4 days to see if we would get boosted rates like JP did. Rolled Aizen on both accounts with my gift cards.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I waited till the last 4 days to see if we would get boosted rates like JP did. Rolled Aizen on both accounts with my gift cards.

Join the Aizen club. This dude is nuts, just stick a shield somewhere on the team like DMeta and away you go.

Then either slap a bunch of piis on him or lament the droprate from the dungeon. Fucking Mayuri.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

Join the Aizen club. This dude is nuts, just stick a shield somewhere on the team like DMeta and away you go.

Then either slap a bunch of piis on him or lament the droprate from the dungeon. Fucking Mayuri.

I stuffed 5 Bubpys down his throat as soon as I rolled him. Both accounts have 2 DMetas, Haku, and Eschmali. I did arena in co-op my alt needs to evo and level DMeta and Haku still and it was still an easy clear.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    1. It's only 72k
    2. That's only 18k with the myr shields up
    3. It's a 5 move timer, so you have plenty of time to store hearts up for it

I gave it a another shot and barely got through. I was stuck on the boss for like ten turns as I either wound up with too many hearts to make a cross or only four combos.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Walt wrote: »
    I don't know if this is well known here but Friday Mythic is actually way more stamina efficient at getting dublits.

If you can clear Linthia, then you can get myth-dublits any day of the week for 500k gold. Plus very good XP. And MP if you can do the hard version.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I usually run Linthia M+ when it's up, I wouldn't call it stamina efficient though because I do occasionally fail it. Still, it's MP.

• Options
    OH MY GOD I SOLO'D MACHINE ZEUS

I HAD TO USE A MAGIC STONE ON DIADEM BUT WHO CARES

EAT IT

• Options
    I kind of want MAthena.

• Options
    Cleared Serket Legendary plus with my alts lame Myr team of Myr, Elia (skill level 3 and level 48), Moogle, Kanna and the snow globe. I think I spent 3-400 stamina on it, but the fistpump when I finally cleared it was totally worth it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    This Krishna team is basically perfect for the Linthia dungeon...or it would be except I still only win 50% of the attempts.

I'm going to blame it all on the awakening bind. I guess I need to run Green Odin on this all red team...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Aamir, you're so cool!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    This Krishna team is basically perfect for the Linthia dungeon...or it would be except I still only win 50% of the attempts.

I'm going to blame it all on the awakening bind. I guess I need to run Green Odin on this all red team...

Skill inherit exist for this reason.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Unfortunately I have to use every single skill just to survive as it is. So I don't really have an opening for his skill on top of another.

...except for Gadius who has no skillups so his skill never comes up to be used. I put him on the team to deal with binds, and he's turned out to be pretty useless for that.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    I used Discord to play a bunch of the Challenges (to save stam) with some randoms and had a ton of fun using non-meta teams. We used Karin to clear a few dungeons, and I&I/Ryuune to clear Liberty Geist which was amazing.

Also I impressed him by OHKO-ing Sonia Gran Reverse with Kaede through a 50% damage shield.

20605a1f1e.png

• Options
    Serket challenge completed. Krishna failed me, Myr failed me, and even Kaede failed me when it came to Khopesh. But there was a light in the darkness with easily-controlled damage and beefy RCV, with enough fingers to have pseduo-Myr orb moving time and the power to strike straight through Serket's 75% damage shield like it was nothing.

Aizen I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

• Options
    You can farm Linthia mythical plus with Zeus-Dios coop without any REM cards at all.

The only difficult card to get is Anji. I haven't tried it, but Ishtar might be able to replace him. I recorded a run here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLhMAuKSX0

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    That is great. It's not going to help me since I'm not using that team and I don't play coop.

I gave Linthia another three shots, switching Gadius out for Rozuel. Still only passed 1/3 times. I never used her skill because no binds those times, and it only makes hearts.

I have red Guan Yu, and have already max skilled him. So I'm considering just switching to him instead, once I get a few Tamadra for him. Might work out better?

I guess I could inherit my Odin on top of him, who is also max skilled from all those Tamadra dungeons.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    That is great.
    I'm glad you like it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm gonna be that guy and suggest that Ryune/I&I is still the easiest/safest way to clear a lot of hard descends (Serket and most of the Orpharian machines included)

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Got my first A Zeus dios maxed today. Hooray!

*heads back into Zeus Dios mines*

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    I'm waiting to get my alt on the ZD train when King Tans show up in NA, because I did that grind once and I have no desire to do it again.

Not like Yamamoto coop is lacking in the "blow up everything" department.

• Options
    once the tans are out I'll be way into getting the other two zoops doops but after doing that dungeon 70ish times I think I'm good for now

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Somewhat salt that if you finish the snow globe challenge after the dungeon ends there's no prize

Was kind of hoping that since they made it its own dungeon and force you to select the snow globe it would have been automated

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    The snow globes are mailed to you, go back to the title screen and they should pop up. You also get an extra magic stone by beating the challenge version and the regular version.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    once the tans are out I'll be way into getting the other two zoops doops but after doing that dungeon 70ish times I think I'm good for now

I don't even bother. I buy Green Bowl Dragon coin dungeon instead.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    The snow globes are mailed to you, go back to the title screen and they should pop up. You also get an extra magic stone by beating the challenge version and the regular version.

I know they come in the mail - but they only do if you finish by the time the dungeon expires as it turns out

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Dragged the alt through some of the descended challenges. I dunno why, probably just to see if I could. Journey, Wadatsumi, and Surtr are all dicks to Yamamoto but everything else went kaboom. Even Reverse Sonia Gran since she decided to absorb Wood on Turn 1.

So they have some piis and not much to really use 'em on. Saving any fire and water piis I get to cram into Yamamoto and Aizen because fuck the Bleach dungeon drop rates.

• Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Somewhat salt that if you finish the snow globe challenge after the dungeon ends there's no prize

Was kind of hoping that since they made it its own dungeon and force you to select the snow globe it would have been automated

Happened to me too, I cleared Legend and got nothing. Super lame.

I did max skill 1 Zeus Dios today though.

• Options

I know they come in the mail - but they only do if you finish by the time the dungeon expires as it turns out

The event announcement said you have to beat the dungeon by 1/8 (Sun), 5:59 PM (PST) for the mails to go out.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah and I was hoping otherwise

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Huh, I actually beat Myr four times in a row this time...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options

With Revo Ceres?

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular

Congrats! Achieving a > 80% clear rate on Myr for the first time is a huge milestone.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options

To be fair, they stated that on the FB page very clearly. I know not everybody reads that, but they did.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    Finished current ranking run with 89 seconds left with my Re.Shiva team. Good for 35%. I might bring bind clear to increase my speed.

• Options
    Fiskebent wrote: »

To be fair, they stated that on the FB page very clearly. I know not everybody reads that, but they did.

I don't think they were particularly negligent

Mainly I brought it up as a PSA: they mean it

CD World Tour status: