[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Sitri

If only I had a blue team.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I think I'm going to be spending some stones on box space. I've always seen doing that as a bit of a waste. But having free room makes it so much more pleasurable to farm stuff than when you only have 3 free spaces and need to clean up after each run.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Challenge roll: urd #4
    Madican wrote: »
    3.8% on the ranking dungeon. I COULD probably get below 1% but that'd necessitate spending stones because EVERYTHING has to go 100% perfect.

Floor 1: Must have at least six fire orbs after jammers, using Verdandi takes time. Must get 5 combos ONLY.
    Floor 2: Must have six fire orbs without an active.
    Floor 3: Must not get skillbound (40% chance). Friend Yamamoto must not be bound. Rodin must not get bound (doesn't have full awakenings yet). Urd must not get bound. Must only do ONE combo.
    Floor 4: Must have six fire orbs. Must only do ONE combo.
    Floor 5: Easy floor. Rodin poison and move one orb one space. No combo.
    Floor 6: Must have six fire orbs. Must only do ONE combo.
    Floor 7: Easiest floor. Pop Urd, pop Yamamoto, hit damage cap.

What's your score at that %?

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Challenge roll: urd #4
    3.8% on the ranking dungeon. I COULD probably get below 1% but that'd necessitate spending stones because EVERYTHING has to go 100% perfect.

Floor 1: Must have at least six fire orbs after jammers, using Verdandi takes time. Must get 5 combos ONLY.
    Floor 2: Must have six fire orbs without an active.
    Floor 3: Must not get skillbound (40% chance). Friend Yamamoto must not be bound. Rodin must not get bound (doesn't have full awakenings yet). Urd must not get bound. Must only do ONE combo.
    Floor 4: Must have six fire orbs. Must only do ONE combo.
    Floor 5: Easy floor. Rodin poison and move one orb one space. No combo.
    Floor 6: Must have six fire orbs. Must only do ONE combo.
    Floor 7: Easiest floor. Pop Urd, pop Yamamoto, hit damage cap.

What's your score at that %?

6,452 points needed to hit 1%

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Had to spend 2 shinypiis on Raphael, but wife and I finally managed to take Myr down! Dungeon is pretty unforgiving and we count on a skyfall when she Zeuses Wee Jas. Now we just need to do it 8 more times.
    tx0wucr9td32.png

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    The longer I played with a friend Aizen the more upset I felt at this game. Higher multiplier than anything I've ever had, and he has to do zero work for it. Makes no sense.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Speaking of Aizen, what's a good leader to pair with a friend Aizen if you do not own said card?

• Options
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    Speaking of Aizen, what's a good leader to pair with a friend Aizen if you do not own said card?

YomiDra and Escha would work within their shared leader skills.

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    the liu bei Myr thing is way easier if you have Thanatos

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    That's why I have Raphael. Sad thing is I most likely had a thanatos at one point and sold it.
    Although when I stopped playing Raphael just had board to hearts not void damage. I am pleased I never sold him.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Meh, got MP (juza) for both of my free rolls.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I got Toki.

He's gold and has an Ult, so I guess that's nice.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Shuren on the main, Rei on the alt. Apparently Shuren can be pretty good for Yamamoto so hey.

Also holy fuck Old Man Willy Pete. I took him into one of the daily dungeons yesterday and managed an 11 combo with a bunch of fire skyfalls. Total damage on the card? 75 MILLION. Against a Wood enemy, so double that as the "real" damage.

Madican on
  • Options
    cool, Thouzer. he's a silver egg but probably the only useful thing in the collab to my box anyways.

• Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I got Toki.

He's gold and has an Ult, so I guess that's nice.

Same - I'll be making use of that skill I'm sure

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Scraped up enough stones to do another pull, got Gremory. I feel like the game is telling me "You should make something other than your fire team!"

• Options
    Tevvie did it again. Swipe to win in the ranking dungeon? lolno, BUTTON EVERYTHING.

Q0CITpbl.png

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Shuren on the main, Rei on the alt.
    Exactly the same here! :D

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Aw, using aten was super smart - I wish I had thought to do that

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Wait. Who is Willie Pete again?

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Wait. Who is Willie Pete again?

Yamamoto.

mME2BzC.png

• Options
    I wish they would revive the beach collab idea of offering up one of the high value ultra rares as an MP card, I'd buy a New Years Yomi in a second. Its such a good option for long time players who don't want to whale but want access to the weird/experimental playstyles or just straight up useful farmobots like Yama.

The MP cards they've put up have been kind of booty. I guess I'll wait for Gentlemen UUEVO or whatever the next power creep ends up being in the shop.

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    New Years Amaterasu was buyable with MP last year.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    they do it occasionally but I wish it was every collab!

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Flamie challenege was pretty easy.

Revo Hino Kagu is hilarious because he melts almost every floor of the expert weekday dungeons with his LS. Pair with another and the damage stacks for nearly 200k damage with a single 3 orb match of any type, which makes short work of masks and dublits.

• Options
    PAD Ragnarok has a vid out about how he hit top 1% in Ranking Dungeon. TLDW: it look a bunch of runs to tweak the team and it's still a bit RNG due to 80% SBR.

Zoops, Spica, Leeza, Tengu, Rodin, Zoops Friend

Rodin was for the Tan. Leeza brings the double-killer for the dogs.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Shouldn't thread title be "A scattered SHEEN that's like a far off Gremory"?

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Doesn't make it any more or less intelligible to me.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Speaking of MP cards, Ra Dragon is back in the shop.

• Options
    Speaking of MP cards, Ra Dragon is back in the shop.

I really hope tomorrow is his UUEVO. I'm not hedging any bets on it, but still!

Ez5K1bl.png
    nyQ8wTy.png

I need to do some mail tans to add inherits to my dudes but then I'll be done! The setup is:

RaDra > Lightning
    DKali > Sherias Roots
    DKali > Ichigo
    Kanna > Carat
    Isis > Susano

all max skilled! It'll be... a while before I do all the plus eggs though.

• Options
    I'd think the plus eggs would be the easiest part considering that you've already overcome RNG to get all those cards and their inherits and presumably the materials for Super Ult RaDra.

• Options
    Super Ra Dragon looks nice and I have all of its team, but I think I'll put off actually playing it. Ainzen's still got that fun factor and for farming there's Old Man Willy Pete.

By the way I gave Yamamoto that nickname because Willy Pete is the nickname of white phosphorous and the name of a fire elemental supervillain from Empowered who just causes destruction everywhere he goes. Not unlike Yamamoto who activates his sword's first power and suddenly everything is on fire.

• Options
    I don't think I'll be bothering with challenges 8-10. Sheesh.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I'd think the plus eggs would be the easiest part considering that you've already overcome RNG to get all those cards and their inherits and presumably the materials for Super Ult RaDra.
    oh yeah. 6 star GFEs I got coming out every orifice. pantheon gods? not so much :(
    Super Ra Dragon looks nice and I have all of its team, but I think I'll put off actually playing it. Ainzen's still got that fun factor and for farming there's Old Man Willy Pete.
    I think ra dragon/roots is the most fun playstyle in the game, combining maximum combos with some meta skill stuff like making combos to push orbs. I'll be really happy to ditch the heart cross meta, although ronove is probably my second favorite to play. I like tough puzzles, I guess. the two cross leads are fun to play but don't seem too hard just need a LOT of orb generators

• Options
    Walt wrote: »
    oh yeah. 6 star GFEs I got coming out every orifice. pantheon gods? not so much :(
    I think ra dragon/roots is the most fun playstyle in the game, combining maximum combos with some meta skill stuff like making combos to push orbs. I'll be really happy to ditch the heart cross meta, although ronove is probably my second favorite to play. I like tough puzzles, I guess. the two cross leads are fun to play but don't seem too hard just need a LOT of orb generators

I've always liked rainbow teams because it feels good to clear the board and know that every color you matched mattered. You probably have plenty of pantheon gods too.

• Options
    Reincarnated horus, bastet, and anubis now live~
    And it's a Wednesday

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    You can finally feed all those dark snowglobes you have been hoarding.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Is Revo Bastet worth moving away from Ace?

Also, does that mean Yamato is Little Cousin Peetie?

• Options
    definitely yes

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    definitely yes

my only concern with dropping from awoken bastet is she loses the fire which makes her great for all attributes on my ronove team

camo_sig.png