As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    What are the best dark leads? I have a lot of good dark cards, but nothing that coalesces into a team that matches the damage plus ease of use of my other color teams.

• AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    What are the best dark leads? I have a lot of good dark cards, but nothing that coalesces into a team that matches the damage plus ease of use of my other color teams.
    A. Pandora, YomiDra, Gremory, Durga, Eschamali, haven't tried Dark Kanna but she seems pretty good. I'm sure there are others.

• TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Anaphoon, Gremory, Yomi Dragon, Awoken Panda, Awoken Lucifer, Fenrir, D/L Kanna, Awoken Okuninushi.

steam_sig.png
  • ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    I have A. Okuni. I'll see if I can cobble together a functional team. Akechi/Gremory maybe? A heart cross and 11 orbs for max impact may be asking too much.

• TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Eleven orbs and a cross seems like a nightmare.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
    TheBlackWindTNTrooperAtaxrxesElementWrathReynolds
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    I have 4 Akechis. All of them max skilled, 3 in use and I haven't even made one of his ult evos yet.

Curious which team you use em on. I just pulled my first and had literally never heard of him before.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I guess I should run gremory more. I hardly see that many friends with her

camo_sig.png
  • ShadowofVTShadowofVT Robot Overlord Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Started not sure how many pulls I was going to do:

Durga (dupe)
    Durga (double dupe)
    Kraken Rider (really...)
    Cinderella (dupe, but I'm not sure why I even have the first one still)
    Akechi (dupe, but I'll take it)
    Ra (third one, another inherit I guess)
    Beast Rider

Ok I get it, I'll stop.

Qanamil
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    if I put a Sheen on Ronove (just need to max skill her and add tamadra now) with 8 time extends on my team, it's 1.3x per time extend awakening, right?

So is that (1.3^8) * 144 = ~1174x or (1.3 * 8) * 144 = ~1497x?

Assuming it's multiplicative and not additive (1174x) that means that with a 1.5x TPA and 9x from God/Dragon killers on Ragnarok Dragon, the full multiplier against Kali of 1174 * 9 * 1.5 = 15,852x damage against the boss of Arena.

I don't think I should have much trouble getting her past her rage zone anymore.

Walt on
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    I have 4 Akechis. All of them max skilled, 3 in use and I haven't even made one of his ult evos yet.

Curious which team you use em on. I just pulled my first and had literally never heard of him before.

D/L Akechi is on my Anaphoon and Yomi Dragon teams. Yomi Dragon and Awoken Yomi are inheriting my other 2. His active has perfect synergy with Haku, Typhoon, and Pandora. D/D version is great for any dark devil row based team.

steam_sig.png
    dark/dark akechi is one of the best subs for every dark team and dark/light akechi is the best sub for anaphon save maybe plum and gremory who are extremely unobtainable

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »

Add me then, she's my main lead. Sexy sexy heart crosses (plus bind clear/orb change active, bind immune, etc.)

Punched out challenges for another roll at PCGF, got Sheen. That puts me 4/5 gold egss and I am done with this one because this can't hold.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Well, 3rd pull was my 3rd Liu Bei. So far this PCGF has been less successful than the last one.

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    mts wrote: »

Add me then, she's my main lead. Sexy sexy heart crosses (plus bind clear/orb change active, bind immune, etc.)

Punched out challenges for another roll at PCGF, got Sheen. That puts me 4/5 gold egss and I am done with this one because this can't hold.

I've pulled 11 gold eggs out of 14 pulls. AhiMahi pulled 24 of 40, so it seems better than 50% chance to get a gold egg.

Obv. not a better than 50% chance of a good gold egg, but odds don't seem too terrible.

Also, did a few team challenge dungeons to get another pull and got Dark Wizard, Dill Sirius. Do you guys mind if I post my box and ask what you would keep / sell and what I might consider for a 2nd team?

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    woops double post

Heffling on
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Go nuts

The answer is keep everything tho

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    Btw there's a site called padherder that can be used for box tracking and sharing - my understanding is on android there are ways of having it read your stuff automatically

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Btw there's a site called padherder that can be used for box tracking and sharing - my understanding is on android there are ways of having it read your stuff automatically

There used to be an easy way but I think it got broken

camo_sig.png
    Heffling
  • ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    One roll, Shotel.

I think that's a good place to stop.
    Madican wrote: »
    Yay, Yomi Dragon is back in the store. Bought.

Awesome, buying that. Twins!

You know what? I've been waffling about this for months now. I'm getting YomiDra on both my accounts too.

PA thread <3

• Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    if I put a Sheen on Ronove (just need to max skill her and add tamadra now) with 8 time extends on my team, it's 1.3x per time extend awakening, right?

So is that (1.3^8) * 144 = ~1174x or (1.3 * 8) * 144 = ~1497x?

Assuming it's multiplicative and not additive (1174x) that means that with a 1.5x TPA and 9x from God/Dragon killers on Ragnarok Dragon, the full multiplier against Kali of 1174 * 9 * 1.5 = 15,852x damage against the boss of Arena.

I don't think I should have much trouble getting her past her rage zone anymore.

If she works like silk, sheens skill is additive

edited December 2016
    1+(.3*8)=3.4

Edit: Sheen's active will pretty much make Ragnarok 1-shot an Arena Kali while laughing at her 50% shield.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
    TravelingMatt
    so "only" 4.4k multiplier, much more reasonable

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Y'all keep talking about Pandora; can you explain what makes her good as if I have no idea about anything?

(I did the tutorial and got Pandora afterward)

Rius on
    BlueBlueHefflingTheBlackWind
    edited December 2016
    She kind of only really shines when she's fully powered up and gets her 1.25x to all stats for devils, and has a team full of max skilled devils to make dark orbs for her

Once you have all that, the survivability buffs/25x attack leaderskill, orb changing active, and row awakenings make her very solid
    Even if not using as a lead she's good as a sub as well

I always am an advocate for rerolling until you get someone easy to use so that you start off having fun rather than frustrated, but she is a really good get overall and not a ~TERRIBLE~ starting leader so it's not like you decisively need to reroll, this event is probably the #1 chance to roll a pandora

Actually she's a bit better for beginners than she used to be since now she can activate at least 2x when matching 4, previously the minimum was 6
    It's an 8 orb match for that 4x fyi

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    I'll hang on to her, then, and see if I can't scrape up another roll or two on the thingy. Thanks!

• AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I do ridiculous things like spend 3mil gold and stone for stamina because I have to evolve Threedia RIGHT NOW. I don't even have a Deus Ex, what's the rush? Haha.

Rius wrote: »
    Y'all keep talking about Pandora; can you explain what makes her good as if I have no idea about anything?

(I did the tutorial and got Pandora afterward)

short version is that she's common enough to be very popular in multiplayer, nearly any dark card works as a sub for her, and her awoken form is harder to kill than most leads

Second pull was a 5* Griffon Rider, which a) doesn't seem to be on the Player's Choice list, so how did I pull it, and b) doesn't seem to be on any wiki I can find o.O

Seems like a decent sub for Pandora, though?

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Second pull was a 5* Griffon Rider, which a) doesn't seem to be on the Player's Choice list, so how did I pull it, and b) doesn't seem to be on any wiki I can find o.O

You can get the normal REM stuff still. Godfests boost the odds of good stuff and add various things only available during them.

Griffin Rider is plain old boring stuff, sadly.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Griffin Rider is a decent panda sub for someone starting out. Don't forget to add people from here. 366,366,226 and 383,114,400 are my accounts.

steam_sig.png
    ReynoldsBlueBlueWalt
    Roll 5 is salamander~

That'll do it for this pcgf

CD World Tour status:
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I've thought about buying some stones, but I'm kind of tempted to just take my shiny new Sanada and go home.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

@Rius This site is your friend http://www.puzzledragonx.com/ Can look up any dungeon or monster on it.
    Off banner chance in PAD is huge. Very very annoying. Also something about the way they do odds is screwing with this godfest. Everything chosen is x4 rates, but people picked a lot of things with .2% rate so you are very likely to roll crap on this particular godfest.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    One more roll...Dantalion. Not what I was looking for, but not shabby.

TravelingMattHeffling
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Scrounged up another roll on the alt account and got Ganesha.

I guess I'm going ham on this Superman dungeon after all.

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Catching up on things and Revo Shiva is everywhere. And of course I have to de-evo; re-evo -- which I'm pretty sure resets the skill even though it's the same as A.Shiva. Also, FU GungHo for picking the shitty masks that no one keeps 5 of at Rank 300+.

Rolls will likely happen tonight.

I keep 5 of them

CD World Tour status:
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'd rather have the 5 masks I can easily farm up in the INT level of the mask dungeon than a bunch of Awoken Descend drops and jewels.

Heffling
    Reincarnated evos just reset your level to 1. They don't reset skill levels and you don't need to de-evo to do them.

steam_sig.png
  • ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Catching up on things and Revo Shiva is everywhere. And of course I have to de-evo; re-evo -- which I'm pretty sure resets the skill even though it's the same as A.Shiva. Also, FU GungHo for picking the shitty masks that no one keeps 5 of at Rank 300+.

Rolls will likely happen tonight.

I'm almost absolutely sure you do not need to De-Awaken Evo your Shiva, Reincarnation is done directly from his Awoken form, and he doesn't change skill.

Ataxrxes