As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Boo to that, I need moar green bowl dragons!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    I need so many tamadras and so much XP now...I need to awaken Myr, Revo Ra, Revo Hades AND level them all up. First PaD problems I guess. What all is everyone running on their Krishna teams by the way?

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Urd, set, squall, hino here
    Ame over squall if I need bind clear

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    Glad I didn't spend all my stones during PCGF.

I should have double chance for getting Kaede for this round of GFE.

• AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    On my main account my Krishna team options are: Yamato Takeru, Uriel, ROdin, Awoken Ares, Urd, Gadius, Awoken Freyr, Revo Shiva, Tsubaki...I know there is a best configuration here, but I can't...puzzle...it out. I think I'm almost there, but I have to make sure that I have enough +S awakenings on the team otherwise it takes FOREVER for skills to be up.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    My Krishna team is Gadius (bind cleric) / Urd / Ares / Yamato and I run the +1 SB badge.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Similar here, Yamato/Urd/Gadius/Hinokagutsuchi.

I need to skill up Gadius but that dungeon is nowhere to be found.

uyvfOQy.png
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I tried to like Gadius and got him all max skilled and awoken and then after getting trolled by his board change for the 9999th time I quietly put him back in the box and smothered him with a pillow.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    my Krishna is ares yamato urd hino

all except Krishna max skilled and most are 297 or at leasdt 150

camo_sig.png
    I plan to change around the team for Krishna. I want a Sanada and Leilan.

Also went ahead and blew a pull on my alt with the goal of gaining a good Fire card to go with Yamamoto. Got Fire Valk, so hey good show.

ArtereisTheBlackWindHeffling
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I probably have 2 teams worth of +s stocked up. I really should just commit to a team so I can clear out the box space

steam_sig.png
    TheBlackWind
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Pulled today

Main:
    Zuoh #3
    Earth swordsman
    Aten

Alt:
    Freyr

Also, finally got RRH leveled to inherit onto Revo Parvati and man does it make that team more durable.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
    Neptune
    DKALI

YESSSSS

BlueBlueTheBlackWindFiskebentHeffling
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    LKali
    Kakkab? Not sure how to judge this one.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Eschemeli and salamander

camo_sig.png
  • BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Radious
    Dupe Saria
    Dupe Tsubaki

Kinda feel like I need to hold onto the GFEs even though I'll never actually use them. (Saria should get a uevo soonish...maybe it'll be really spectacular.)

edited December 2016
    I had one roll and got meimei
    Not sure whether I want to go awoken or w/d for the killers since my green stuff is all rows anyway

Challenge roll was dark chester

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    TheBlackWind
  • ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Pulled Cameo. I could make a disgusting boost with the rows in my box. Time to work out a team config.

Edit:
    c2V4hgO.jpg
    Just testing in endless. Hardly any plusses among the whole team and this wasn't even the highest damage I saw.

E2: Just counted the rows. That's an 8.2x damage boost.

ContentContext on
    hell yeah, a few more skillups and I have the perfect ra dragon team! 2x dkali, isis, kanna, and in my box I've got Balboa, Susano, and Orochi ready for that Isis flex spot. plus I can inherit lightning on Isis.

#1 tier list I'm comin

BlueBlueTheBlackWindTravelingMatt
    A pity these alt dungeons are all no dupes as team aten would tear them apart in challenge mode

CD World Tour status:
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Not excited about this Godfest. Only 1 pantheon per day. Greeks are only good for resist cheese teams or stat stick subs. Japanese are all subs or inherits. Wisdom Kings are the only decent leaders but it will be a while before they get ult evos but no Kali or Dragon Callers makes that day terrible for GFEs. GFE wise it is 5x rates so if you don't care about pantheon rolls this is as good as it is going to be until the 10 stone REM pops up again but you might as well wait a day all the good stuff from day 1 is in day 2 and the Demons are there too.

steam_sig.png
    resist cheesing arena 3 with farmable subs is a big cool thing to be excited about!

TheBlackWind
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Not excited about this Godfest. Only 1 pantheon per day. Greeks are only good for resist cheese teams or stat stick subs. Japanese are all subs or inherits. Wisdom Kings are the only decent leaders but it will be a while before they get ult evos but no Kali or Dragon Callers makes that day terrible for GFEs. GFE wise it is 5x rates so if you don't care about pantheon rolls this is as good as it is going to be until the 10 stone REM pops up again but you might as well wait a day all the good stuff from day 1 is in day 2 and the Demons are there too.

Someone hasn't seen the glory that is Ilm/Minerva in Arena.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I got another Osiris. Doesn't even sell for a lot of MP. Might just feed him off for the +50, I don't know...

uyvfOQy.png
    Rare Monster guerilla with 1.5x drop rates is heaven for this alt account. Yamamoto makes everything a breeze.

Now if only some green jewels would spawn. I have enough red jewels to get Krishna's final form on the alt at least.

i just have to say skill ups have been exceptional today

camo_sig.png
  • ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    mts wrote: »
    i just have to say skill ups have been exceptional today

Yeah. Only took 180 stamina to max my 2nd Akechi. On that note...

IpKhtTD.jpg

ContentContext on
    ElementWrath
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    4 pulls on day 2 got me:
    • Vishnu, which I'm thrilled about
    • DMeta dupe
    • Mistrain
    • Sherias dupe

I'll be able to do another pull tomorrow, but those results were surprisingly good for MP and not much else.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Did 2 yolos, not super useful for either: a dupe venus and a dupe diadem (which might be useful for inherits if I wasn't already drowing in akechis)

steam_sig.png
  • ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Kushi, Rei Sirius, Dupe Mei Mei

Was so excited about that first one I pulled the rest. Shouldn't have done that.

Robin Hood, Kagutsuchi, and Parvati. Well that fills in some more holes in my collection.

TheBlackWind
  • FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I decided to use all my stones on day 2:

Main:
    Gamble Mage, Pandora, Tsubaki, Balboa, Ruka, Artemis, Earth Dragon Swordsman

Alt:
    Kushinadahime, Phact, Zweihander, Delgado, Mistrain, Susano, Ronove #3, Amaterasu, Alnair, Amaterasu, Sumire, LMeta, Fuu, Orochi, Green Wee Jas, Balboa, Masamune, Green Zhuge Liang

The forest gala really shows. 13/25 were green.
    Nothing that really stands out, I think. I didn't get the Myr subs I was hoping for on my alt. But there are some good cards there, so I'm not unhappy.

steam_sig.png
    I got that DKali max evolved, leveled, skilled, and awoken, and put 2 SDRs on her. Now I just need approximately infinity plus eggs, a killer latent, another SDR, and another machine zeus, and a divine queen hera, and another light jewel... oh god.... oh god why

Decided the fire up an alt on my new Fire, since it's a little more portable than my brother's iPad. in retrospect, probably could have just transferred accounts, but it turned out fine because I rolled a Liu Bei first time!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
    FiskebentSpoitMadican
    Decided the fire up an alt on my new Fire, since it's a little more portable than my brother's iPad. in retrospect, probably could have just transferred accounts, but it turned out fine because I rolled a Liu Bei first time!

Nice one! The Kindle Fire is what I'm using as well.

Also keep an eye out for Descended Carnival when your alt account gets the stamina to be carried through. Number 2 has both of the materials you need for Awoken Liu Bei. Green jewels are a matter of farming Rare Monster guerilla on 1.5x drop rates.

TheBlackWind
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Pulled:

Cameo
    Leeza
    LKali

BlueBlue
    Farmed up enough stones to roll my 5th Lkali.

I don't have the heart to sell them, but cmon.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Final pull was Rei Sirius. Guess I'm done.

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Ceres and Scheat. Really, really wanted Aten. Maybe next time...

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    edited January 2017
    Figured out how to beat the alt tech challenges and got Viper Orochi

I hear he's ok for force inherit but I've already been successfully not using zeta hydra for ages

Oh he's got an awoken version that's a bit better I suppose

And a lot of tpa

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status: