As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I think they've finally gone too far. On top of everything else, you can now level monsters up to 110 if you feed them a new snowglobe that I'm sure only comes from something ridiculously hard and/or rarely available.

uyvfOQy.png
    FiskebentElementWrath
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Only certain monsters. Note the absence of things like Yog and Ameno. That new item is likely a method of balancing weaker leaders/subs without directly changing anything about them.

Yeah, but it's still just one more thing you have to keep up with. I still don't have latents on anything.

uyvfOQy.png
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    from PADX
    These new Super Noels will invade EKMD, Super King Carnival and King Carnival.

camo_sig.png
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I want to try to build an all attribute, end-game maybe team. I have 350k MP and haven't bought anything from that shop. I have a bunch of reincarnated rando gods. Anyone got any pointers to start my research?

What is this I don't even.
  • ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I want to try to build an all attribute, end-game maybe team. I have 350k MP and haven't bought anything from that shop. I have a bunch of reincarnated rando gods. Anyone got any pointers to start my research?

Bhunter or RKush lead

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

I use the dark female Hunter for all attribute. ReHaku, Goetia, Eschamali, and Dark Athena as subs. Since I do everything I can in coop, it works really well.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I was so excited to see a crystal egg from my free roll....but it was just a alraune :(

steam_sig.png
    ElementWrath
  • AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    Bah, can't pass 4th floor of the new "gift" dungeons.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I just started playing this the other day, got myself (barely) through the Halloween Brunei and got the masquerade master Jack, is this a decent unit? I need something because all my guys suck

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Thriller Karin from my freebie, haha.

• TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I just started playing this the other day, got myself (barely) through the Halloween Brunei and got the masquerade master Jack, is this a decent unit? I need something because all my guys suck

Pumpkin Joker? Better them slimes, goblins, and ogres but you will want to ditch him pretty fast. Regular REM should have a Godfest to roll in pretty soon, don't waste to many stones in the seasonal REM those things are whale traps.

steam_sig.png
    ElementWrath
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I was so excited to see a crystal egg from my free roll....but it was just a alraune :(

same but rozuel

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    Madican
  • Loser4NowLoser4Now Registered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »

Pumpkin Joker? Better them slimes, goblins, and ogres but you will want to ditch him pretty fast. Regular REM should have a Godfest to roll in pretty soon, don't waste to many stones in the seasonal REM those things are whale traps.

I've only been playing for a few months, so my advice isn't as good, but my mistakes are probably a bit more fresh.

You basically just want a 3x damage on your leader, then build a team around them. That'll get you through most normals and quite a few technicals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/wiki/guides/leaders/newbieteambuilding seems fine advice.

Also, yes. Save your stones for the Godfest. Those are really the only monsters that matter.

ElementWrath
    I don't play much PAD these days, but I finally pulled Kaede during this godfest.

AhiMahiPolaritieQanamilLoser4NowBlueBlueElementWrath
    I pulled a second Yog. Which, I'm pretty terrible at puzzlin', so I think I'll just slap it in with my first Yog and continue to let power creep carry me. Until I run into a damage absorb shield, which just beats my ability to do anything. It's a billion or bust, boyos.

Ooh Ney!

Now which of her million evos to work towards

camo_sig.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Not that I'm complaining about getting gods, but so far with 3 pulls on godfest I've gotten Amaterasu, Kali, and Rei Sirius, all of whome are light elemental.

Also I did that once in a lifetime event today and it shot me to rand 49 which was super cool

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Not that I'm complaining about getting gods, but so far with 3 pulls on godfest I've gotten Amaterasu, Kali, and Rei Sirius, all of whome are light elemental.

Also I did that once in a lifetime event today and it shot me to rand 49 which was super cool

More like once a week.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    akjakBlueBlueElementWrathDarkewolfe
    edited November 2017
    Which Fenrir and Fenrir-viz evos are best?

Edit: my question was answered in the reddit discord

ElementWrath on
    What was the answer, because I've got a Fenrir as well.

uyvfOQy.png
    Reynolds wrote: »
    What was the answer, because I've got a Fenrir as well.

D / x as a lead
    D / R as a sub

• CarthageCarthage Registered User regular
    Made a new account for this game after playing a few years ago. Anyone want to do do that Rank 20 gift exchange?

edited November 2017

So, as a general rule of thumb, you don't want to run those too many times. Logic being that it stunts your monster box. Every time you level up, you refresh your stamina. More stamina = more dungeon runs = more monsters (either for more teams, or for fodder xp to feed). By using the rank boost, you miss out on a lot of free stamina.

Just something to consider.

Loser4Now on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Loser4Now wrote: »

So, as a general rule of thumb, you don't want to run those too many times. Logic being that it stunts your monster box. Every time you level up, you refresh your stamina. More stamina = more dungeon runs = more monsters (either for more teams, or for fodder xp to feed). By using the rank boost, you miss out on a lot of free stamina.

Er, what? No you want to run every single one for the stone. Stamina means nothing unless you are always going to be 100% efficient with stamina, which is not likely to happen. There's tons of options for ranking up now that stamina efficiency isn't needed unless you seriously want to burn out.

SpoitElementWrathakjak
    edited November 2017
    Madican wrote: »
    Loser4Now wrote: »

Er, what? No you want to run every single one for the stone. Stamina means nothing unless you are always going to be 100% efficient with stamina, which is not likely to happen. There's tons of options for ranking up now that stamina efficiency isn't needed unless you seriously want to burn out.

Yea you just need to be smart about when you run it. Ie. If you are super close to leveling up and/or have high stamina you probably want to hold off since in most cases you will level up from that

mts on
    camo_sig.png
    Reynolds
  • AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    Sad day. Today is first day when all of my best friends on P&D went off line. Maybe this is a sign...

The 60 day thing for mails is already here? Fuuuuuuuck

steam_sig.png
    ElementWrath
    Spoit wrote: »
    The 60 day thing for mails is already here? Fuuuuuuuck

It's only for new stuff but yea

camo_sig.png
    Skip Animations During Power-Up Fusion

The Skip button, located on the top right corner of the Power-Up Fusion screen, will now skip the Skill Up, Awakening, and Latent Awakening animations.

Changes to the Sell Monsters Screen

When selling monsters after clearing the dungeon, the number of specific monsters a player has in their possession will be displayed.

Limited Time Dungeon Schedule

From the Others menu, players can now check the Limited Time Dungeons that will appear that day as well as their durations.

Great New QOL updates, plus some pretty neat Pixel evolutions for the healer girls and starter dragons, and Equip evolutions. Sumire' s equip evo looks great because it adds SBR. I imagine that being highly sought after.

BlueBlue
    Can we sell monsters from the completion screen for Mythic level dungeons yet?

BlueBlue
    Checking the limited time dungeons from within the game is great

Rather it was ridiculous that it wasn’t possible before

Please just put padx in the game

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    ReynoldsQanamilElementWrath
    Dino Rider
    Dill Sirius
    Ameno (!)

Glad I stuck it out through the garbage

BlueBlue
    All 4 of my yolos were trash. evoed silvers and pantheon gods I already have more than I know what to do with

steam_sig.png
    lakshmi,
    sharon,
    hanzo

CD World Tour status:
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    lakshmi,
    sharon,
    hanzo

Oh yuck

Arthur Australias and Ney!

camo_sig.png
    I got four dupes. They all have alternate evolutions so I guess I'll just do those? Whee?

uyvfOQy.png
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    lakshmi,
    sharon,
    hanzo

Oh yuck

I thought hanzo was a good pull, now that they have that new assist thing?

steam_sig.png
    mts
  • CarthageCarthage Registered User regular
    Just restarted this game a few weeks ago, was running the Fire starter leader and an few PAL rare monster rolls (Flame Chaser, etc) and an Echidna I got as a lucky drop.

Saved almost all my stones for this godfest, and pulled Cthuga(!), Red Norn, Fire Wizard Laila, and Shotel (who I'm not sure is worth running), and a number of decent non-fire rolls, including Fujin who's supposed to be good. Not sure it could have gone much better!

BlueBlueElementWrath