As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Not-At-All Equivalent Exchange: Fullmetal Alchemist Collab

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    So now there's ReAmaterasu... But I have no idea what to build for her. All my healers seem pretty lackluster, and most of the actives are bind clears which you'll hardly need.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Is Revo Hades worth considering as a DAthena sub?
    Yes. He has good stats and awakenings. His main drawback is his active which is a bit niche and has a longish cooldown.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Getting excited to grodin through Hera dragon this evening

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Getting excited to grodin through Hera dragon this evening

Gonna stall 999 turns so you can gravity her to death?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ya

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    You going to do the Reddit checker board challenge while you stall?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    8 min to go~ i almost forgot to start

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    ok i made it to hera

1/4 through, not too bad when you don't have to match orbs at all

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Alt evo'd Ruel and Rozuel. Somewhat disappointed with Ruel as a leader, due to kinda weak subs. Rozuel is nice. Even though she doesn't hit as hard, the extra hp helps one of my main teams hit an important threshold. Wasn't going to switch Lumiel, because she's an inherit, but it's strictly a stat upgrade, so I might as well.
    L. Meta is strong, but I can't get a lot of hp with my light subs. I could make a tankier team with green subs. She has Momiji as an assist, I have a Meimei and could put Jord onto other cards.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I don't think any of the alts are going to get any use for me. Except I might try that Metatron leader. I guess I shouldn't have sold the four others I pulled...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Never sell anything. I was mad at myself for selling Ars Nova way back when, now her ult is amazing. (I got another)

• Options
    took a break but finally got 'er

now i'm...azathoth ready? i guess?

CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Too...many...evolutions.

BOX SPACE, I NEED MORE BOX SPACE TO HOLD ALL THESE MATERIALS!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Too...many...evolutions.

BOX SPACE, I NEED MORE BOX SPACE TO HOLD ALL THESE MATERIALS!

I went ahead and bought 100 more slots with the challenge mode stones. So nice that you can buy them in lots of 50 now

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I did a ruthless friend purge. If I deleted you, I'm sorry.

Everyone in here, if you wanna be friends here's what I run usually:

399 873 301 - ReHino Ganesha Dath(Facet)/ALB/Julie/Ars Nova/Ruel
    359 578 377 - L Ilmina Ganesha Dath(Fujin)/"/"/"/"

Both will be trying out ReAmaterasu, and whatever silly things come along.

• Options
    I almost regret rolling Aizen because he's so powerful I have never really tried to use anyone else since him. And it's not like he requires much skill so my combo skills are rusted and having normal time to move orbs is like lightspeed.

So I think I'm going to be making a list of good leaders I have teams for and randomly select one to work on while I shelve Aizen. I figure even if it lands on Revo Kushinada that'll at least teach me comboing again.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Reminder that there are only 3 more hours left of the +15 machine, so spend those points tonight!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    woo revo kush get. not to figure out a team

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    I wasn't paying attention so I cleared the Snow Globe Dungeon when I should have re-entered for better colors.

• Options
    mts wrote: »

All the hakus! And maybe a blue valk for guard break and like color coverage.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I made the new meta Meta. I don't think I lost anything by switching, but she still doesn't seem that great. Although it's probably just me not having a good team for her.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »

Only have one Haku, though i do have a mostly max skilled chibi one. Was thinking of throwing some kalis or possibly I heritage a Karin or the red one onto another healer

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    First Arena 3 clear!

Coop dark Athena rules!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    I did a few solo Arena 3 runs with Dark Athena, but I still don't feel like that is at all a good use of my time.

• Options
    Arena 3 is for when you want to farm Killers and possible radar dragons.

Also apparently new DMeta is revitalized while retaining the old health management clause so I might look at that. Really do need to clear some box space though, then make a list of what I've got so I can determine what I'll need to complete their teams.

• Options
    Oh hey blew through arena 1 for the first time with Dath. Might just move on to 2

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I made the new meta Meta. I don't think I lost anything by switching, but she still doesn't seem that great. Although it's probably just me not having a good team for her.

I thought that too then i realized that I made non-God teams

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    I put my best light Gods that make light orbs in there. It still wasn't impressive. But that's just my best, not the best.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options

Only have one Haku, though i do have a mostly max skilled chibi one. Was thinking of throwing some kalis or possibly I heritage a Karin or the red one onto another healer

It's more that she's a healer with a 7 combo awakening. And an active that makes a nice easy board to make 7 combos with

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I put my best light Gods that make light orbs in there. It still wasn't impressive. But that's just my best, not the best.

Working on a green variant. Once it's done, it should look like this.

LMeta(Momiji), Meimei, Vishnu(Jord), R. Susano(Jord), R. Susano(Jord).

Testing out the incomplete version has been promising. I have Sakuya in there until I can level the 2nd Susano and no Jords inherited yet, so board consistency is an issue, but it feels like it'll be really solid once it's done.

• Options
    edited May 2017

It's more that she's a healer with a 7 combo awakening. And an active that makes a nice easy board to make 7 combos with

Oh I know. Hence the inheritance onto an actual healer of a good board change. Plus I have a couple of each Chinese God (except Haku)

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    PAD Reddit thread titled "Someone post a monster, and someone else reply with a unconventional way of describing that monster"
    kgssd75z12y8.png

• Options
    Ilmina/Paimon is a solid pairing, though a bit of a luxury, since they're both rare. A bff had Paimon up, so I tried it out. Solid hp, 2 ways to get a shield, and the7x6 board gives plenty of room for crosses.

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    kinda wish I had a kenshin or ilmina. instead i spent over a 100 stones on heroine and got nothing but mels, mitos, and mini kaedes

• Options
    Challenge 9 can Fuck right off. No Skyfalls and the final floor has a 999 turn 7 combo shield. Not to mention the "fun" floors before it.

• Options
    Just barely cleared C9 with Krishna. Kept getting 7 combos, but managed to stall until what I assume was a rage warm-up. Finally got 8 before the hit.

• Options
    It's a pretty nice feeling to one-shot Zeus dragon... Facet active and then a dark TPA, a blue normal and 2 combos more did it...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Madican wrote: »
    Challenge 9 can Fuck right off. No Skyfalls and the final floor has a 999 turn 7 combo shield. Not to mention the "fun" floors before it.

Revo Kush baybeeee

Edit: for clarity, I'm totally stuck on level 10 though

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    rus0cafr0hge.jpg

One true god did a thing. Made a celebratory Heroine roll and got Julie.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    One true god did a thing. Made a celebratory Heroine roll and got Julie.

Holy shit dude. Nice!