Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

RE-draw a Christmas Horse

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Sleipnir: the most festive of all horses.

Sleighpnir

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    JedocJayKaosHermanochromdommiscellaneousinsanityNullzoneArdolPolaritieSnicketysnickfightinfilipinoTofystedethgodmodeOghulkNijaErin The RedAndy JoePLAWhippyThe Escape GoatMadEddyjoshofalltradesMetzger MeisterNarbuschrishallett83SkeithLost SalientSomestickguyvisiblehowlsarukunRhesus PositiveCap'n SEG
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    wn690c525to3.png

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    KaplargodmodeErin The RedAndy JoebowenTommy2HandsNightDragoncB557Vegemyte
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    I've got to say right now this looks like it's a themed sleigh rather than a horse

which leaves a lot of room for infractions if these lines all turn out to not have been horse draws

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    #pipeStraightziThat Dave FellaRainfallDarkPrimusPeccavigodmodeErin The RedAndy JoePLAchrishallett83SkeithVegemyte
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Every horse I've ever seen has a mounted tank cannon.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    MadEddycB557Vegemyte
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I've got to say right now this looks like it's a themed sleigh rather than a horse

which leaves a lot of room for infractions if these lines all turn out to not have been horse draws

Clearly, the horse themed war-sleigh is merely the cutie mark that will adorn the haunch of our majestic Christmas Horse.
    No need to be hitting that red card button...

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    Raijin QuickfootPsykomaThe Escape GoatcB557Mirro
  • DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular

Hey, don't look at me, I just drew a mane on a horse.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    Quick, someone draw its soulful eyes. That's the thing that will make the difference between horse-themed-sleigh and sleigh-themed-horse.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    PLA
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Horses don't have cutie marks. Learn the lore.

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Quick, someone draw its soulful eyes. That's the thing that will make the difference between horse-themed-sleigh and sleigh-themed-horse.

I drew its soulful eye already!

PSN- AHermano
    Straightzi
  • MirroMirro Registered User regular
    christmas horses have antlers right?

q6eugoq3iimm.png

godmode
    qpyqlq1tyc6d.png

PSN- AHermano
    Clint EastwoodA Dabble Of TheloniusRainfallTofystedethKaplargodmodeAl_watVeldrinPLASlacker71The Escape GoatAngelinaMetzger Meisterchrishallett83ElkiLost SalientSkeithVegemyte
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Clint Eastwood was warned for this.
    VmtDrgP.png

Tube on
    uekIEp1.png
    rhylithMirrogodmodeMr FuzzbuttAndy JoeKaplarTommy2HandsNightDragonMetzger Meisterchrishallett83ElkiSkeithVegemyteQuantum Tiger
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Registered User regular
    Shit just got real

potato_sig.gif
    edited December 2016
    VmtDrgP.png

that looks pretty good, comin' out of the back of his back there

look at all his majesty

Mirro on
    BahamutZEROJandaruThe Hanged Mangodmodevegeta_666Erin The RedHyperBalladsarukun
    Nobody's drawn any majesties yet.

Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    The timelines are splitting!

Xaquin
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Next time we should draw a horse....from behind

uekIEp1.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    the muppet christmas carol is my favorite version!

99rfihf2k55d.png

HermanoStraightziCelloTofystedethThe Hanged ManPeccavigodmodeOghulkErin The RedSlacker71chrishallett83Vegemyte
    Enlong wrote: »
    The timelines are splitting!
    o shit

wait
    90z52z39ovm6.png

MtwGjmV.png

uekIEp1.png
    HermanoBucketmangodmodeOghulkErin The RedWhippycB557Vegemyte
    horses with arms eh

how

accurate

we're getting into some fruit of the poisonous horse style shit right here

Andy Joe
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Maybe we need a reference photo to remind us what horses actually look like
    latest?cb=20151014095224

BahamutZERO.gif
    MirroIlpalamiscellaneousinsanityPolaritiediscriderTofystedethgodmodeSlacker71PLAThe Escape GoatRawkking GoodguyEtiowsaDedwrekkajoshofalltradeschrishallett83cB557VegemyteSomestickguy
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
  • LabelLabel Registered User regular
    I just did a google search.

"Sleighpnir" does not exist in google's index.

yall're riding boldly forth where none have gone before.

ZibblsnrtRhesus Positive
    That can't possibly be true. There's no way I had an original thought.

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    BahamutZEROTofystedethTcheldorTommy2HandsThe Escape GoatDedwrekka
    edited December 2016
    its not christmasy enough
    s8cr0bldvlz3.png
    there we go

Mirro on
    XaquinKaplargodmodeAndy JoecB557VegemyteJacques L'Homme
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh shit

OmnipotentBagelStraightziOghulkvegeta_666Erin The RedRaijin QuickfootchromdomBucketmanVeldrinAndy JoeWhippyDedwrekkajoshofalltradesMetzger MeistersponoNarbuscB557SkeithVegemyteJacques L'HommeSomestickguyThat Dave FellaQuantum Tiger
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Sleipnir: the most festive of all horses.

Sleighpnir

Damnit that's the first thing that popped into my head.

I feel like there are some very lasseiz faire interpretations of the one line rule here.

StraightziOmnipotentBagelBlankzillagodmodeOghulkOatsThe BetgirlPLABluedude152The Escape GoatMadEddyMetzger Meisterchrishallett83SkeithVegemyteSir FabulousNiryaASimPersonGnizmo
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't speak your weird dumb language, so I assume lassiez faire means "artful" or "masterful"

OghulkStraightziBucketmanSlacker71miscellaneousinsanityMirroWhippyThe Escape GoatMadEddyDedwrekkachrishallett83VegemyteJacques L'HommeQuantum Tiger
    edited December 2016
    Hermano was warned for this.

4u4x8fckdbl0.jpg

HPRS.jpg 111.3K
    Hermano on

PSN- AHermano
    MirroKaplarJoolandergodmodeVladimerHeadCreepsRainfallBucketmanVeldrinAndy JoeDisruptedCapitalistPLATommy2HandsjoshofalltradesMetzger Meisterchrishallett83cB557ElkiSkeithVegemyteJacques L'HommeMulletudeFAQThat Dave FellaamateurhouragoajQuantum Tiger
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    If I assume one line means one curve its all totally okay.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    cB557
    WHAT

PSN- AHermano
    cB557
  • The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize. Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
    It's YULETALON THE CHRISTMAS VULTURE, who soars in the shadow of Sleighpnir, to consume the sins and/or flesh of naughty children.

ph1ane1dza3b.jpg

TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends
    3DS: 1590-4800-2407, SWITCH: SW-3925-2368-8101
    2kPRT5C.png
    KaplarErin The RedAuralynxBucketmanAndy JoeMirroThe Escape GoatDedwrekkaMetzger MeistercB557ElkiSkeithVegemyteJacques L'Hommesarukun
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    This is has gotten real fucked up

None of y'all know what horses are

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    The Escape Goat
  • ElaroElaro Bleeding MonumentRegistered User regular
    says the dinosaur

Oct1o4x.png
    Derp derp I'm a smurf
    miscellaneousinsanity
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    Hermano wrote: »
    WHAT

that is obviously two lines

I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    TubeStraightziNullzoneSlacker71MadEddy
This discussion has been closed.