As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Rogue One] A Spoiler Filled Thread

1282930313234»

• Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »

Finally, a R1 easter egg hunt with people who actually work on Star Wars. I was getting real sick of the Joe Youtube crowd and their bullshit speculation.

• Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    That's like 99.99999999998% of youtube, though!

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Xeddicus wrote: »

YouTube channels dedicated to movies is #2, right after Twitter, on my "burn it to the ground you loathsome animals are why we can't have anything nice" list

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Xeddicus wrote: »

YouTube channels dedicated to movies is #2, right after Twitter, on my "burn it to the ground you loathsome animals are why we can't have anything nice" list

Depends on the You Tube channel. Chris Struckmann, RLM, Jeremy Jahns, and Folding Ideas are wonderful channels on that topic.

• Options
    BolthornBolthorn Registered User regular
    I really like the GoodBadFlicks guy. I sometimes disagree with his opinions about some movies, mostly the DC movies, but he's reasonable, even handed, and I think he really knows his stuff. It's mostly horror and cheesy action movie reviews but he'll cover some of the blockbusters and some cool independent stuff too. His "Exploring Series" is always entertaining and provides some cool behind the scenes type information. He's not loud and obnoxious, he doesn't (often) go on long rants that go nowhere. I wish he got more attention honestly. I wish he'd pick back up his Netflix recommendations. Those were cool too. He relies less on being a persona and more on just knowing what the hell he's talking about.