As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D+D not showing up post Holiday Forum

2»

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Throwing this in here because I assume it's related: I'm unable to view any post or reaction history from before the holiday forums; it's only showing posts made since the forums were restored.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    define unable to view in this context

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Like if you go to someone's profile to look at their agrees or awesomes, it will cut off pretty abruptly. For instance, here's what I see on my agrees page right now:
    5vqczdzy7vaq.jpg

Same thing with awesomes. Just viewing my posts directly works fine still though, it appears.

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Yeah, like Straightzi said if I try to view posts or reactions through a profile, either my own or some one else's, it only shows posts created since the forums were restored. The posts still exist and can be found through the search function, they're just not showing up in profiles.