As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pokemon] Yellow Inspired Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee Confirmed, Gen 8 Late 2019

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I just picked up a random infection of Pokerus!

Didn't really need it, since I have a bunch of carriers in my other games, but a pretty cool surprise.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Completed Episode RR
    That was a neat little thing. While the Delta Episode had the better moments with Zinna's battle and the Mega Rayquaza cutscene, this was better structured overall. Good puzzles (other than that last memory one), great music (Giovanni finally gets his own theme) and some satisfying battles. I like what happened with Giovanni post defeat, that was pretty cool.

Mega Mewtwo was brutal, thankfully my Turtonator was high enough level that I could Max Revive spam it and whittle Mewtwo down with Flamethrowers. Fun fact: Psystrike doesn't trigger Shell Trap.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Episode RR Spoilers
    The EXP share had made sure all of my team was over 70.

John Cenya survived Mewtwo Y's focus blast with like 30 HP and pulled off Malicious Moonsault to win.

If that hadn't happened, I would have been stuck whittling down Mewtwo.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    So I finally got Ultra Sun, which I think makes me the last person to open my Egg Swap, so without further ado, from @OmnipotentBagel I got:

522.png

Blitzle!

Timid Nature, 31/0/31/31/31/31

Really excited to use him, I never really got the chance in BW/BW2 because I had too many favorites that generation that I couldn't find it a spot, but I was already looking for an electric type for this run to begin with. Thanks OB!

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular

I think the Sun/Moon anime might be real good, ya'll.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    So I finally got Ultra Sun, which I think makes me the last person to open my Egg Swap, so without further ado, from @OmnipotentBagel I got:

522.png

Blitzle!

Really excited to use him, I never really got the chance in BW/BW2 because I had too many favorites that generation that I couldn't find it a spot, but I was already looking for an electric type for this run to begin with. Thanks OB!

zebstrika is legit one of my favorite pokemon of all time so i am happy by proxy

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    So with that the final results of the Egg Swap were
    PaperLuigi44 (Corphish) - Saurfang (Skiddo)
    Terrendos (Misdreavus) - TheEscapeGoat (Budew)
    Nirya (Blitzle) - OmnipotentBagel (Shroomish)
    SilverWind (Aron) - Knob (Mareep)

Thanks to everyone who participated, it felt good to see it all play out. And now the Corphish line has a place in my heart.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

522.png

Blitzle!

I've always been in the exact same boat with Zebstrika (actually had one on my Black team until I got a Joltik, which, just can't be competed with, unfortunately)

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    That Mareep is now a lv75 Ampharos named Mr. Fluffy who usually leads my party

• Options
    Knob wrote: »

Were you going to get its mega stone? It certainly sounds like he earned it.

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Man, I regret not signing up for egg swap, that looked fun as hell

• Options
    My big problem right now is that I haven’t been using that Blitzle (now a Zebstrika) all that often.

It’s still in the party all the time but because I hatched it in Sun it has the bonus XP, so it’s almost always far ahead in level compared to everyone else.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Knob wrote: »

Were you going to get its mega stone? It certainly sounds like he earned it.

Ive got like 500BP, aint no reason I shouldnt go grab the stone for it

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »

I can make you a mystery egg if you want one, Whippy.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    My big problem right now is that I haven’t been using that Blitzle (now a Zebstrika) all that often.

It’s still in the party all the time but because I hatched it in Sun it has the bonus XP, so it’s almost always far ahead in level compared to everyone else.

I had a similar problem with Geist the Mismagius. I even hatched it in UM and it still ended up almost ten levels higher than the rest of my team. I think it's because the rest of my team was very fluid, but she was a constant, so all the bonus exp from the EXP Share started to add up.

She was always my ace in the hole, though.

• Options
    Whippy wrote: »

I can make you a mystery egg if you want one, Whippy.

I need 4 other people to whip up eggs too, we're gonna make her a whole fuckin' MYSTERY TEAM

• Options
    I could probably make an egg of something, though maybe we coordinate which Pokémon she gets?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    I could probably make an egg of something, though maybe we coordinate which Pokémon she gets?

NO!

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Six pyukumukus, got it

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    I'll make one, if we're going to do this for real. Got a few ideas knocking around.

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Ooh I'm down to make a mystery egg!

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Dear @Whippy, clear your schedule cuz you got some shit inbound

• Options
    Got an Egg ready and waiting for you @Whippy

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    uhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH I’m so scared but okay

I’m out running errands right now but I’ll pop back in tonight when I’m ready ^_^

• Options
    I'm likewise ready with my egg! Do you have your friend code anywhere? :D

signature.png
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Oh shit

Elite Four
    I wasn't expecting a steel type trainer.
    My team was not prepared for that. Still managed though.

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Ok I have a dope egg for @whippy

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Anyone got any extras for my playthrough

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone got any extras for my playthrough

I got a weird egg sitting around if you want it

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Hey @Whippy, my Mareep named after you evolved into a big beautiful Ampharos

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Rainbow Rocket was fun
    Do you think the ending hinted at the next game, or a DLC?

Nintendo DLC isn't out of the question anymore

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I enjoyed Rainbow Rocket.
    I liked the implication that all of these Bosses came from realities where they were successful in achieving their schemes but still failed because lol legendary Pokemon can't be controlled.

Snowbear on
    8EVmPzM.jpg
  • Options
    Turambar wrote: »
    Rainbow Rocket was fun

I assumed they wanted Giovanni to have a respectable ending scene, but I'd be down for him to make an appearance next gen.

Snowbear wrote: »
    I liked the implication that all of these Bosses came from realities where they were successful in achieving their schemes but still failed because lol legendary Pokemon can't be controlled.
    Where'd you get the implication that they'd failed? It seemed to me that they did just fine, but they were pulled to Alola because of wormhole shenanigans. They even have their Pokemon in Master Balls, which I thought was a nice touch.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I guess I should probably actually play this game at some point so I can click on all these RR spoilers

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Same! I got distracted with Battle Chef Brigade, but now I'm back to finish up Poni

signature.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    ... I totally missed the memo on Poipole and didn't realize it had an evolution

Welp hope Wyborn is interested in UM!! :D

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    First tournament with the new VGC format

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
  • Options
    SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    Turambar wrote: »
    Rainbow Rocket was fun

I assumed they wanted Giovanni to have a respectable ending scene, but I'd be down for him to make an appearance next gen.

Snowbear wrote: »
    Where'd you get the implication that they'd failed? It seemed to me that they did just fine, but they were pulled to Alola because of wormhole shenanigans. They even have their Pokemon in Master Balls, which I thought was a nice touch.

They have a similar stories
    For example. Maxie says something like I summoned the legendary Pokemon to create more living space for all humans. And then a fissure opened up and I fell in and woke up here.all of the leaders have a similar line.
    Archie was crushed under a wave. Lysandre activated his superweapon and after a bright light wakes up with Rainbow Rocket

8EVmPzM.jpg
This discussion has been closed.