The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[YouTube]s to Share With The Class

19495969798100»

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Paine, Hero of Alexandria, and Da Vinci are my top three contenders for "time travelers whose time machines stranded them in the past."

I always figured P.K. Dick used an imperfect time machine that made him a touch crazy.

Most people just call it LSD

19904925_10212110475210016_877199487209228783_n.jpg?oh=da06b077303b0c8114ab8b0fbb667c4f&oe=59C4B278

"Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long

JedocTheStigchrishallett83
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    Neveron
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    JedocJoolanderKwoaruJacques L'Homme
This discussion has been closed.