Options

[EVE Online] Merch Industrial Recruitment Thread - Hellwar 1 year on and still going

1235»

• Options
    swphreakswphreak Registered User regular
    Mr Ray wrote: »
    swphreak wrote: »
    I am foolishly thinking of playing again. Was too busy with real life to answer the horn of goondor, but I figured I'd hang out and help rebuild. My ingame name is Skeith Ozai.

For what its worth, I regret every second that I spent playing EVE, and recommend that if there is anything else in the world that you would rather do, that you do should maybe that instead. But I'm not your dad.

Nah, I don't regret it, but last time I quit, I was going at it pretty hard - multiboxing and keeping a POS running. This time, I'm sticking to one account, and not going to let this become a second job.

• Options
    DrainDrain [E] Tabletop Manager SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2021
    I am a huge fan of the "one account" strategy. Even with carriers and dreads I resisted the urge to make a cyno alt. It keeps you grounded imo.

Drain on
    N9pjfAk.png
    "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time." - Tycho
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    If I wanted to come back and play this game after ~10 years and mostly do chill PVE, would it be a good idea to rejoin MRCHI or should I find like a lowsec carebear corp?

• Options
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    If I wanted to come back and play this game after ~10 years and mostly do chill PVE, would it be a good idea to rejoin MRCHI or should I find like a lowsec carebear corp?

Definitely start in MRCHI, we are all carebears deep inside anyway. If you don't like it you can head to low/highsec.

N9pjfAk.png
    "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time." - Tycho
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Ok then chatting up a recruiter, in case they check this thread I'm Lykourgos Anneal :)

• Options
    AnehiiAnehii Registered User regular
    Things are going pretty swell in Delve, not gonna lie :)

• Options
    MorpheusfxMorpheusfx Registered User new member
    Hi, I would like to join corporation, my char is Morpheusfx, i am new to the game, but what makes me special is that when i play some game i tend to play that game 40+ hours per week (i know i have addiction to gaming, but i do not want to fix it) so i will not have problem reaching (and exceeding) your participation requirements :biggrin:

• Options
    Morpheusfx wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to join corporation, my char is Morpheusfx, i am new to the game, but what makes me special is that when i play some game i tend to play that game 40+ hours per week (i know i have addiction to gaming, but i do not want to fix it) so i will not have problem reaching (and exceeding) your participation requirements :biggrin:

First post eh? I think DBRB ruined this method years ago.

N9pjfAk.png
  • Options
    VindowviperVindowviper Registered User new member
    Bitter vet lookin to rejoin under MrMarble as Vindowviper is my cap ship pilot. merch forums still in use? seem to be a shitshow with 500 errors?

• Options
    Space PickleSpace Pickle Registered User regular
    Hey guys, please go ahead and engage in some hilarious acts of skulduggery and subterfuge so the I can read all about it in Empires of Eve III.

Bonus points if you can incorporate a Dr. Who angle somehow.

• Options
    VeinlessVeinless Registered User new member
    Holy crap Merch Industrial is still around. Amazing. Hi all.