Options

It’s Friday the 13th! [Ki-Ki-Ki-Ki-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma]

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Today's supposed to be my lucky day but between oversleeping to the point I missed my train and failing several times in a game I play, this doesn't seem to be a great start.

On the other hand, you slept in and you played games today. So it could be worse.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    They should make a new sequel to Friday the 13th 4, and go with the original idea of having Corey Feldman become Jason

Maddoc on
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    How much do y'all think Jason's murder shack in part 2 would list for these days?

Let's see, IIRC part 2 was filmed in rural Connecticut, so probably $250,000+

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    How much do y'all think Jason's murder shack in part 2 would list for these days?

It was filmed on the rich side of the state, double that

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    see317 wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Today's supposed to be my lucky day but between oversleeping to the point I missed my train and failing several times in a game I play, this doesn't seem to be a great start.

On the other hand, you slept in and you played games today. So it could be worse.

Oh it did get worse. Then a little better, but still not a good day.

Edit: Probably a better one than this dude across the aisle who's been asleep since Union and is now an hour away from LA where he wanted to be.

Madican on
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

It was filmed on the rich side of the state, double that

Fair enough. I've been in the state exactly once. In 2003 I visted New Haven for 2 days as a guest of a friend seeing if he wanted to do his Master's at Yale, he wound up staying in NYC (BA was at NYU) and going to Columbia.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Friday

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2023
    Why does everything have to be a sequel? The Thursday thread was perfectly fine as a standalone property.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Friday

@crwth you believe this shit?

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    fried egg

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Friday

@crwth you believe this shit?

this is fucked

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Finally, Friday is here to murder Thursday with a machete

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Yeah

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah, it is Friday the 13th.

https://youtu.be/0pdF1a7Qi9c

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Friday was here before Thursday

Those are the facts

Steam
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Those are the facts

what the fuck?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I finished Jason Takes Manhattan so that’s 8 down for this Friday the 13th week marathon

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I've only ever seen Jason x and Freddy vs Jason still

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I love them all for different reasons

• Options

Those are the facts

never thought you'd milkshake duck, but here we are...

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Why does everything have to be a sequel? The Thursday thread was perfectly fine as a standalone property.

The Thursday thread is fine enough for what it is. They did a whole lot with an extremely substandard IP. Friday just shows what you can do with all that effort, and a top tier IP.

• Options
    Friday is Thursday's mom, of course it was here first

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »

A real mother I'd like to Friday if you know what I mean

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Maddoc wrote: »

A real mother I'd like to Friday if you know what I mean

I do not

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    he wants to make her his girl

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    His gal Friday if you will.

• Options
    i won't

• Options
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    he wants to make her his girl
    not followin' ya

• Options
    I don’t want to see anymore posts in this thread that aren’t about the movies or tv show!!!

Got it!!!

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    vc5ygtit4f1a.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I don’t want to see anymore posts in this thread that aren’t about the movies or tv show!!!

Got it!!!

Heard.

Would you rather fight Jamie Lee Curtis in Lindsay Lohan's body or Lindsay Lohan in Jamie Lee Curtis' body?

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Jason Takes Manhattan is underrated.

Like it's not good but it's entertaining. Some of them are just lame.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Jedoc wrote: »

Got it!!!

Heard.

Would you rather fight Jamie Lee Curtis in Lindsay Lohan's body or Lindsay Lohan in Jamie Lee Curtis' body?

Kathryn Newton in Vince Vaughn's body

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    IT IS JASON DAY

HAVE SOME JASON NUMETAL

https://youtu.be/lPG2gfsMH30?si=ScErahlXsLm50gb3

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Movies are on the Plex so now I can continue my marathon

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    The 13th in October, as it should be

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Watching the 2009 reboot and what a wild soundtrack they sprung for.

Sister Christian!

The Hives!

Santigold!

Stars!

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    Hi Friday thread!

Steam
  • Options
    Hi Friday thread!

I’m ready for Friday to be done.

• Options
    I'll be closing out my day by covering a double desk shift at the neighboring library where a staff person was violently assaulted at the reference desk. Great day for it.

GDdCWMm.jpg