As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Voodoo jungle [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    First they punched the Nazis and I said nothing.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i have a question that i don't think can reasonably be answered in the trump thread.

apparently some prominent white supremacist was punched today at the DC rally and said he's used to dealing with this from 'antifas', which google says is antifascists. i had no idea that fascism was a word the far right in america was trying to reclaim. obviously they have some hideous views but to call it fascism and own that word is strange to me. how do they defend/explain it? do they just calmly say, we have big challenges and we need a strong, decisive and unchallenged ruling party to respond to those challenges?

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    hello bbs

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    wow the trump thread is moving faster than chat

The implications of sucker-punching neo-Nazis is a testy subject apparently.

The subject of punching a neo Nazi gives me a nice feeling in my testes

wordplay!

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I wanna ride around on a chocobo but I know I'll never get to because I've never played a Final Fantasy game. :sad:

FFXIV...joiiin uuuus....

Doesn't that game have a monthly fee?

If so, that's a hard no.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »

FFXV looks tailor-made for the writing of ~~**Erotic FanFiction**~~

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have a question that i don't think can reasonably be answered in the trump thread.

apparently some prominent white supremacist was punched today at the DC rally and said he's used to dealing with this from 'antifas', which google says is antifascists. i had no idea that fascism was a word the far right in america was trying to reclaim. obviously they have some hideous views but to call it fascism and own that word is strange to me. how do they defend/explain it? do they just calmly say, we have big challenges and we need a strong, decisive and unchallenged ruling party to respond to those challenges?

that's how I see it

woah EDIT cause I've been drinking: That's how I take the meaning, I agree with you, not "that's how I see it"...

fuck.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    i am mainlining coffee

hell yeah p10 let's get blitzed, it's Friday
    i'm gonna host a slumber party and stay up past my bedtime gossiping

who do you think is cuter, ronya or Landshark??

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 4.8

@Pony will create the new thread
    @P10 is backup

This discussion has been closed.