As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

START TIME UPDATED PLEASE READ! WestinWorld: Pre-Pax Boardgame Night Showdown Extravaganza

13»

• GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular
    Yea. I think that's one of the reasons the bars don't get used a ton. At $6 a beer they'd probably sell a ton more and make up for the price difference, but at $10 there's sticker shock. Good to buy one anyway as a thank you to them for the space :)

• jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    Might be a little late, but thank you Lexi for coordinating this again, especially since you are weren't here. Also special thanks to @ilta and @Direwolf for running the table. I got to meet a ton of people this year and I continue to be amazed at how decent our community is. It actually gives me hope for humanity.

Thanks again to all involved. See you next year!

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • ScoJoMoScoJoMo Registered User regular
    Lejic wrote: »
    An enforcer left their card-holder thing at our table (we were playing secret hitler). Message me, I've got it :)

Hey, wait a minute.... You're not from Turkey or Canada, by way of Norway, are you?

• FastrFastr Registered User regular
    Lejic wrote: »
    An enforcer left their card-holder thing at our table (we were playing secret hitler). Message me, I've got it :)

Are you talking about the badge holder some of us have with out handles written on it? If so please DM me the handle and I'll try to get ahold of them on our forums.