As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Does this syandana make my ass look fat?

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    crud, just remembered that Baro leaves in the morning now, not the afternoon.

He's still here as of a few minutes ago.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    How to Farm Kuva for newbs:

Step 1. Get on a good killy frame with good killy weapons
    Step 2. Jump into a pub game
    Step 3. Run around killing stuff while your teammates do all the real work

I still have no fucking clue how that whole thing works, how to damage the braids, why the guards are even there. vOv
    To stop the siphon, you need to switch to the operator and void dash through the screaming kuva stuff as the siphon sucks it in. Each time you do that, one of the braids breaks.

The guards are there to protect the siphon, obviously.

Also, fun fact that you may have not noticed (since I didn't notice it until someone mentioned it in one of the devstreams or on reddit or something
    The kuva missions change every hourish, and they are on whatever planet or two the kuva fortress is nearest to. It helped me not have to search each planet looking for kuva missions; now I just look for the fortress and the planet nearest to it. There's 6 kuva missions available at any given time, 5 of which are regular and one of which is the kuva storm mission (just like normal but the kuva enemies it spawns in are like level 80)

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Kuva Storm also rewards twice the Kuva.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Kuva Storm also rewards twice the Kuva.

Yeah. I just did one and it seemed like ALL of the enemies on the map were level 80-90 so watch out. I went in there with Banshee and I kept getting downed. Thank goodness one of the pubbies was playing Nekros with the Soul Survivor augment

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I (rank 12) got trolled so hard by a couple of rank 3 randos last night

I was after an argon crystal and so I jumped into a void defense alert and was running around grabbing stuff while world on fire cleaned everything up as quickly as possible, these guys join and start activating the lasers around the dais that the cryopod sits on I stadowning me as it sweeps across me. I had no idea what was going on until I happened to catch the laser swing across, I thought I was just playing awfully, as they did it three or four times.

• Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I (rank 12) got trolled so hard by a couple of rank 3 randos last night

I was after an argon crystal and so I jumped into a void defense alert and was running around grabbing stuff while world on fire cleaned everything up as quickly as possible, these guys join and start activating the lasers around the dais that the cryopod sits on I stadowning me as it sweeps across me. I had no idea what was going on until I happened to catch the laser swing across, I thought I was just playing awfully, as they did it three or four times.

Many, many folks mistakenly thought the lasers helped them in the defense missions in the early days, I'm sure newer folks and dumb older players still think so. Never attribute to malice etc. etc.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Also, things I have accidentally bought for platinum, a list:

Magnus
    Dethcube
    Bronco

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    crud, just remembered that Baro leaves in the morning now, not the afternoon.

He's still here as of a few minutes ago.

He's supposed to leave Sunday morning. I got the stuff I wanted last night though, so it's all good.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    So Torment is up and on the second kill I nabbed Blood Rush

This has been a great goddamn weekend to be a Tenno, let me tell you

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    I can't tell you how many Torment runs today

Oh, wait, I totally can. Thirty-seven. Thirty-seven Torment runs.

Argon Scope really is a thing that exists. It exists in my Soma now.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Actually played some of this beyond getting my daily login, I have an aklex prime building.

Did a few Torment runs in between relics when he was located since my friend needs an argon scope, but got a whole bunch of the pistol mod instead.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    All those kavats on Inaros' thing... 6 genetic code. Dang, they take forever to get normally huh?

• Options
    Aistan wrote: »
    All those kavats on Inaros' thing... 6 genetic code. Dang, they take forever to get normally huh?
    Keep an eye out for the alerts.

There was one about 18 hours ago

Also, get the double scanner chance upgrade for your synthesis scanner and you will feel happy every time you get a double scan on the space kitties

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Also bonus PSA but you can scan teammate's Kavats, so if someone in your mission has one ask them to stand still for a sec so you can snap it.

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    I only ended up getting blood rush frome Torment.

About 20 runs and no Argon Scope.

Oh well. I like shotguns better anyway.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Things I have accidentally purchased for plat, an updated list
    • Dethcube
    • Magnus
    • Bronco
    • Ankyros

:mad:

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Kelor wrote: »
    Also bonus PSA but you can scan teammate's Kavats, so if someone in your mission has one ask them to DEFY NATURE AND REASON for a sec so you can snap it.

FTFY

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I got two argon scopes but added to my list, as above. Assuming my brother starts playing shortly the argon scope will go to him rather than my piggy bank, so rip the dream. A net loss.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    There's always misery to look forward to.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I am just happy I got Body Count/Bloodlust combo.

Anything else is icing on the cake to me.

Seidkona on
  • Options
    TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    And Acolyte Violence has shown up on the PC. Good luck to everyone for some Maiming Strike!

Steam ID: TetraRay
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Blue Potato alert on Jupiter right now (and for about 1h30m).

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I love going into an assassination sortie with a Chroma and a Lex Prime and coming out with 73% of squad's damage dealt.

cB557 on
  • Options
    DreadBertDreadBert Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »

Get that syndicate heilocore, aka the "Cat Scanner" and it gets fun. ;)

• Options
    Yeah. Derelict survival with the heliocore and it's easy.

• Options
    Any PA xboners farming violence rn?

• Options
    Killlll meeeee

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I only played enough for one round with Violence. I got bladed rounds and the pistol version whatever it's called.

The sheer amount of grind needed to find, far, wait, repeat is making me not have fun so I am just going to do my thing and if they happen to pop up I'll run them and see what happens but I am not going to obsessively farm them.

Did I want an Argon scope? sure but it's not worth my sanity.

Seidkona on
  • Options
    7.5 hours, no maiming strike

Y tho

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I log in, see if they're around whenever I clear a mission I was doing anyway, if they are, great, if not, oh well. A rare mod or two aren't worth dedicating my night to, let alone several.

Oh, and finally ticked over to MR 19! Woooo!

Not that it matters at this point, and as I'm almost done on Warframe Exp, I'm going to have to do some serious research into the materials I need for weapons (and probably Archwings, ugh), but it's nice to finally hit that milestone.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    I think I'm like 200 points from MR 19. But all I have are level 27+ gear and no desire to run a long mission or two to complete them, or just pop it quickly with new gear. :(

Also, it seems like Spy gives the best returns per relic when solo playing. Kinda bummed you can't just burn through a capture quickly because you have to pop open the relic.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    The end of Valkyr's Prime Access has been announced, two weeks until the new Prime Access starts.

Assuming the vault follows suit, it looks to be Volt and Odonata Prime's turn to be removed from relic rotation.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
  • Options
    Odonata Prime should remain, imo. There's only one prime AW.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    What's Violence?

In Warframe, at least :P

Crippl3 on
  • Options
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    What's Violence?

Do you know Stalker? A bit over a year ago, he sicced a group of fanboys on Alad V, who called in that favor the tenno owed him.

Those fanboys are named Angst, Malice, Mania, Misery, Torment, and Violence.

• Options
    They're a pop band. They sing a bunch of emo pop songs about corruption.

• Options
    Oh, them again? I remember fighting against one when I started playing again last summer. Are they back?

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I completed the MR 12 test yesterday! Yay! And then realized I was still 1 short of Tigris Prime, boo! I don't really get why weapons are gated pasted MR 10. Or why we have MR past 10, I guess other than bragging rights.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Oh, them again? I remember fighting against one when I started playing again last summer. Are they back?

Welp, that's what I get for not looking at the official site, apparently the event with them ended two hours ago lmao

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    What's Violence?

Do you know Stalker? A bit over a year ago, he sicced a group of fanboys on Alad V, who called in that favor the tenno owed him.

Those fanboys are named Angst, Malice, Mania, Misery, Torment, and Violence.

and buy all their stuff at Hot Topic™ the official source for Edgy Alternative Youth Culture™ at a mall or shopping center near you

This discussion has been closed.