Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX_Communities on Twitch

VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers OutreachRegistered User regular
Hey y'all! Twitch just recently released a product called "Communities" I decided to go ahead and make a Community called "PAX_Community" if you stream on Twitch, please feel free to join :)

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Hey @Victoryoftheppl I actually made one already last night called PAForums. Not necessarily directed at PAX attendees, but more towards everyone of the Penny Arcade Forums. A bunch of us in the Steam thread stream a bunch and we quickly decided to make the community last night since PennyArcade was unavailable.

?username=KoopahTroopah&theme=light

Steam - Battle.net - Koopah089 - PSN/Xbox - 1639-6388-9968/KoopahTroopah - Switch
    Victoryofthepplnusu
  • VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    Thanks @KoopahTroopah I'll include that community when I post as well :D...I'm not really a forumite though haha

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3