As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who [Love]s the [Love]men?

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    15 years this April. Get off my lawn and on my level.

Dick waving about join dates never gets old

I already get my quota of dicks being waved in my face on OKC. I come here for good, wholesome, family friendly, quality discussion.

Like the poop threads and @Metalbourne talking about what clothing would be best to eat.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular

I already get my quota of dicks being waved in my face on OKC. I come here for good, wholesome, family friendly, quality discussion.

Like the poop threads and Metalbourne talking about what clothing would be best to eat.

Sarcasm really doesn't work in text.

I'd think a leather belt or a shoe would be best. Boil them down enough and you can get a stew going

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Veldrin, I am so tempted to post the video. So tempted.

Don't you dare
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Facebook just decided to remind me what a massive dork I was 6 years ago.

Thanks, Facebook.

Thacebook.

https://youtu.be/fckN_QEw8wE

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    I, for one, am glad I live in a state where weed is legal

Come at me, Jeff Sessions

In all seriousness

I don't smoke weed and have never tried it. But it really should be legal.

Just legalise it, banning it hasn't worked.

People love getting high.

Like how how people love getting drunk.

Karl on
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i pity the first person that tries to take getting drunk from me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular

Don't you dare

I remember this from my lurker days! Or I saw it in a dream! Either way, it just made my morning much better.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    I can only speak for the UK, but we put quite a bit of tax on booze. Which is why it'll never be banned.

We could do that with weed.

Look at the states in the US where weed is legal. It's done great things for the local economy.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    my greatest forum accomplishment was making a thread about @Blankzilla getting grounded

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular

Don't you dare

Thanks, Facebook.

Thacebook.

this is fantastic

thanks, veldrin

theldrin

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Cbeebies would like to interrupt your valentines planning for this important message

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

Like the poop threads and @Metalbourne talking about what clothing would be best to eat.

I know a lot of guys send dick pics which I really got curious of why as it's not impressive and not the point of why I am talking to them yet I guess they expect it?
    But then just having Okc contributing to making me miserable and super demoralized I gave up on it as I really was just making myself sad sending out message after message

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Radio silence since rescheduling our Sunday date to tonight

Deep breaths

I guess I could eat the box of chocolates if it comes to that

• Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    Trying to find an elective placement is proving very difficult. I'm make cupcakes today, and will probably eat them all if I keep having crap luck at finding somewhere to go. Having an extra two weeks off would be great for my mental health, that should count as a placement.

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular

Like the poop threads and Metalbourne talking about what clothing would be best to eat.

Sarcasm really doesn't work in text.

I'd think a leather belt or a shoe would be best. Boil them down enough and you can get a stew going

You'd have to eat the buckle or sole though, which would be no good.

Personally I reckon I'd have to go for a t-shirt. Especially if it's covered in pasta stains for flavour.

broken image link
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular

Don't you dare

Thanks, Facebook.

Thacebook.

I cannot awesome this hard enough

please illegally long distance gay marry me

• Options
    edited February 2017
    I think I need more communication

If I can get past the third date, I guess that would be the time to say that

I know she's a rough time, but I think I need better communication

I don't want to be an emotionally needy person, but I'm a nervous mess

We've been talking (well, messaging) for about a month, sometimes for hours a day, sometimes just a message or two a day

And I don't know if it's what I say, or if it's just bad timing, but some times I'll be wondering if it was something I said that caused the conversation to stop or not, and I don't really get a lot of feedback

This past weekend, for example. A bit of chat Friday, I asked if she wanted to do dinner on Sunday

Killed the talk

Nothing until Sunday at like 4 o clock, two hours before what I thought would be dinner time

She apologized for the delay, said things were crazy

And I wish she had said that you know, on Friday

I don't know if we're to the point where I have any business saying anything though

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    guys it's valentines day....

right now!

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »

right now!

make out with me

everybody

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go celebrate by petting cats.

Granted, that's every Tuesday, but today, IT'S A CELEBRATION.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I don't remember most of the dream, but a few of you were there, including @Rorshach Kringle who was referred to as a "special effects wizard" and he came out on stage surrounded by lightning and ended up starting a fire.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    My friend's coming over today to bake heart shaped cakes for her hubby and hang out.

Then I'm going to get sushi and watch John Wick, and will round out the evening with some drunk Mass Effect 2.

Think it'll be a good day.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I don't remember most of the dream, but a few of you were there, including @Rorshach Kringle who was referred to as a "special effects wizard" and he came out on stage surrounded by lightning and ended up starting a fire.

@Rorshach Kringle would make a pretty good shitty-Mysterio.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Chara CaroliChara Caroli Canes VenaticiRegistered User regular
    I'm feeling really good about everything right now.

I asked her about our relationship yesterday, and we agreed to let it develop naturally.
    Today was more book club chat, and I wrote her another poem since it was Valentine's Day.

One year ago, such a thing would be inconceivable.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Sharon Begley
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    guys this valentines, please don't kiss with tongues

FAQ on
  • Options
    guys this valentines please don't kiss with tongues

pro kissers only use tongues, stick them right outside your mouth and tongue their tongue

you must kiss like a noob

• Options
    w-what

no!

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Brolo wrote: »

right now!

make out with me

everybody

I'm pashing the screen so hard

are are you too

or am I masturkissing

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    edited February 2017

We've been talking (well, messaging) for about a month, sometimes for hours a day, sometimes just a message or two a day

And I don't know if it's what I say, or if it's just bad timing, but some times I'll be wondering if it was something I said that caused the conversation to stop or not, and I don't really get a lot of feedback

This past weekend, for example. A bit of chat Friday, I asked if she wanted to do dinner on Sunday

Killed the talk

Nothing until Sunday at like 4 o clock, two hours before what I thought would be dinner time

I don't know if we're to the point where I have any business saying anything though

personally, having gone through that exact stuff, I would probably just bring up that yes things are crazy and that it's totally ok to tell you that when they are rather than several days hours etc later and don't feel guilty about it

but also realize it's just your nerves and things will happen as they happen she may well be having big ol anxiety as well

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Magic Pink wrote: »

right now!

make out with me

everybody

are are you too

or am I masturkissing

Brolo on
  • Options
    I don't know how to word things, I guess

I don't want my anxiety's demands on me to make me request something like status updates from her, that would probably look controlling

And she's recently divorced and shares custody of her kids with her ex and things are not very civil at all between them

I don't want to add stress to her life, you know?

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular

Don't you dare

Thanks, Facebook.

Thacebook.

Awwww! This is so sweet!

• Options
    I don't know how to word things, I guess

I don't want my anxiety's demands on me to make me request something like status updates from her, that would probably look controlling

And she's recently divorced and shares custody of her kids with her ex and things are not very civil at all between them

I don't want to add stress to her life, you know?

Sounds like it's just something you may need to endure then as shitty as that is. The fact she's dating at all in that situation is pretty amazing; she probably really likes you.

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

right now!

make out with me

everybody

are are you too

or am I masturkissing

you're more yellow than I would have thought [/slightly racist]

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Killed the talk

Maybe this is just me

But I think this might be something you need to work on, not her

Or at least something that you need to work on as well as her

You're stressing out over fairly minor communication gaps pretty much constantly, from what I've seen

And yeah, it sucks when you ask a pointed question and you don't get a response, I'll agree on that count

But that's not exactly the only time you've gotten like this

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I got the "I'm more interested in hanging out as friends" from my date on Sunday. And man, friends are great and all, I have them and appreciate them, but I just want someone who'll stroke my hair and say I'm pretty. Does that make me a garbage person?

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »
    I got the "I'm more interested in hanging out as friends" from my date on Sunday. And man, friends are great and all, I have them and appreciate them, but I just want someone who'll stroke my hair and say I'm pretty. Does that make me a garbage person?
    Nope!

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options

I will totally do that for free I should open a booth

or in a pinch my cat will

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular

Don't you dare

Thanks, Facebook.

Thacebook.

Holy shit.

• Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    edited February 2017

As long as they understand that you'll be moving on and they will get prioritized like all your other platonic freinds.

Cabezone on
  • Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    I finally found the place where aparantly I become attractive to women.....Hiking. Three meetup hikes in a row now interesting attractive women have expressed interest. After last week's hike a smart, fun, beautiful, woman asked me to spend time with her on the beach after the group hike was over. I got a friendly Valentine's day message from her today and we're driving to Tahoe this weekend to learn to snowboard together!

This discussion has been closed.