Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ok[chat]pid

19293959798100

Posts

  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Red beans and rice
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    pm_trudeau_600x683.jpg

    Iiiii-yeeeeeeee Trudeau senpaiiiii~~

    WHY DONT YOU MARRY HIM ALREADY

    he's married and they don't have polygamy in Canada :cry:

    soon:

    "Beasto, why don't you try going as a brunette for a while? and style your hair like this?"

    919UOwT.png
    HakkekageEcho
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    simonwolf wrote: »
    speaking of bishies

    there's a new bishie dating sim on Android devices (maybe iOS later?) where you date handsome boy versions of Lovecraft Mythos elder gods

    Njls5Pql.jpgt625er9l.jpg

    I wish every boy was a Shub-Niggurath

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    do I want to know who this david duke fucker is

    Formely America's most well known racist shit heel politician.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Red beans and rice
    Notable notes has failed this subforum.

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    speaking of bishies

    there's a new bishie dating sim on Android devices (maybe iOS later?) where you date handsome boy versions of Lovecraft Mythos elder gods

    Njls5Pql.jpgt625er9l.jpg

    I wish every boy was a Shub-Niggurath

    Whoa whoa wh-

    Oh you said Niggurath.

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Gooey wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    pm_trudeau_600x683.jpg

    Iiiii-yeeeeeeee Trudeau senpaiiiii~~

    WHY DONT YOU MARRY HIM ALREADY

    he's married and they don't have polygamy in Canada :cry:

    soon:

    "Beasto, why don't you try going as a brunette for a while? and style your hair like this?"

    And learn French and be kind of like JD from Scrubs but less doughy

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    GooeySo It Goes
  • NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    I am so going to date cthuga. He seems so polite.

    Kid Presentable
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Red beans and rice
    Hakks

    I restarted, figured some shit out, and beat a dungeon

    It was neat!

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Drez wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    speaking of bishies

    there's a new bishie dating sim on Android devices (maybe iOS later?) where you date handsome boy versions of Lovecraft Mythos elder gods

    Njls5Pql.jpgt625er9l.jpg

    I wish every boy was a Shub-Niggurath

    Whoa whoa wh-

    Oh you said Niggurath.

    Well if the ELDER GODS can say it why can't I

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    DrezjakobaggerMsAnthropy
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Neco wrote: »
    I am so going to date cthuga. He seems so polite.

    HES LITERALLY A BALL OF FIRE

    Apothe0sis
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    Neco wrote: »
    I am so going to date cthuga. He seems so polite.

    (polite)

    porp
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Quid wrote: »
    Hakks

    I restarted, figured some shit out, and beat a dungeon

    It was neat!

    what....are you talking about

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    Neco wrote: »
    I am so going to date cthuga. He seems so polite.

    HES LITERALLY A BALL OF FIRE

    OK?

    I mean we've had Great Balls of Fire.

    Why not a polite one?

  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Red beans and rice
    Preacher I just hung out with my brother over the weekend.

    He also isn't paying taxes!

    I mean, aside from the property ones.

  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    This Humble Bundle is ridiculous

    https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

    I wish I didn't buy so many games all the time, I already own and have not played like half of those and it still looks like an amazing value.

    QuidDoodmannDrezEddyskippydumptruckSanderJK
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Red beans and rice
    Neco wrote: »
    I am so going to date cthuga. He seems so polite.

    HES LITERALLY A BALL OF FIRE

    Hot.

    Neco
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Preacher I just hung out with my brother over the weekend.

    He also isn't paying taxes!

    I mean, aside from the property ones.

    I always knew you were a trump voter quid.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • NecoNeco Vapid and Shallow Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Neco wrote: »
    I am so going to date cthuga. He seems so polite.

    HES LITERALLY A BALL OF FIRE

    ETIQUETTE IS IMPORTANT

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Remember when the world was this picture

    _88692619_obamatrudeaubaby.jpg

    :cry: it was so long ago

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    Kid PresentableQuidbowenthatassemblyguyNecotapeslingerwafflesmageeoverride367MrMisterJacobkoshMsAnthropyKristmas Kthulhu
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    I'm not gonna buy it, though.

    Not until like 2-3 hours from now when I've had two of these 7% beers.

    bloodyroarxxQuid
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Red beans and rice
    Preacher wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Preacher I just hung out with my brother over the weekend.

    He also isn't paying taxes!

    I mean, aside from the property ones.

    I always knew you were a trump voter quid.

    How

    Fucking

    Dare you

  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Justin Trudeau looks very Québécois

    Is he?

    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
    Es-annon NEVA 4GET
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    cool type is best type
    anime glasses all day long

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    Quid
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    This Humble Bundle is ridiculous

    https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

    I wish I didn't buy so many games all the time, I already own and have not played like half of those and it still looks like an amazing value.

    wow damn that's great. I can't grab it but I would if I could

    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    Drez wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay my white Person Eva:

    Shinji- Justin Timberlake
    Asuka- Emma Stone
    Rei- Jennifer Lawrence
    Shinji's Dad's Assistant dude- Ron Pearlman

    I man this will take some doing.

    They should do a one-man version of Evangelion with every character played by Idris Elba.

    I just realized this probably wouldn't work because like, when Shinji enters an Eva, Idris Elba would literally have to be inside himself.

  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Justin Trudeau looks very Québécois

    Is he?

    Yup

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Justin Trudeau looks very Québécois

    Is he?

    i dunno but oui oui

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    tapeslinger
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    This Humble Bundle is ridiculous

    https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

    I wish I didn't buy so many games all the time, I already own and have not played like half of those and it still looks like an amazing value.

    holy shit

    Ladies.
    DrezbloodyroarxxQuidSanderJK
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    2 trump docs and some Pod Save America

    really going full speed ahead

    wrestling at 8 will be a lifesaver

    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Justin Trudeau as a young man

    9efd1d579e5fb8efe62136f2a44d8cbe.jpg

    Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    Hahnsoo1HakkekageMrMisterKristmas Kthulhu
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Preacher I just hung out with my brother over the weekend.

    He also isn't paying taxes!

    I mean, aside from the property ones.

    I always knew you were a trump voter quid.

    How

    Fucking

    Dare you

    Let me just pour out a forty for the dearly departed Quid.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Red beans and rice
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Hakks

    I restarted, figured some shit out, and beat a dungeon

    It was neat!

    what....are you talking about

    YOUR FACE

    Zelda.

    Hakkekage
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Justin Trudeau as a young man

    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    Hahnsoo1Hakkekage
  • wafflesmageewafflesmagee I like pancakes. Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Punching Nazis
    I picked up my new glasses today.
    When @Sniperguy got home the first thing he asked when he saw me was Did you get a haircut?

    wafflesmagee on
    tapeslingerthatassemblyguyMrMisterjakobagger
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ceilingfans fan
    This Humble Bundle is ridiculous

    https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

    I wish I didn't buy so many games all the time, I already own and have not played like half of those and it still looks like an amazing value.

    Do you get keys that you can give to others, or no? I assume no.

  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    suicide squad was a miserable movie because it took a cast of what should have been layup outstanding characters and made them completely bland and uninteresting

    also a good 75% of the movie was them just walking and talking

    yeap that's what i want in my superhero movies

    walking

    and talking
    I'd be down with an Aaron Sorkin Batman movie

    He'd be perfect for Batman really. Loveable smug rich white asshole protagonist...characters that love to monologue...

    I think Sorkin would realize that he could more easily rob the masterminds of their power by fighting poverty via money and political lobbying on the state levels

  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    This Humble Bundle is ridiculous

    https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

    I wish I didn't buy so many games all the time, I already own and have not played like half of those and it still looks like an amazing value.

    I have like 80% of those games and I still am tempted.

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Punching Nazis
    Camera: Shot on Trudeau

    thediplomat_2016-01-01_12-18-04-386x295.jpg

    cut to:

    tumblr_inline_offpl6TZE71t20uek_500.gif

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    QuidP10So It Goeskedinik
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Destroying white supremacy
    Man installing a sql server cluster instance can be a pain sometimes.

    Apothe0sis
  • simonwolfsimonwolf there was a silence you took to mean somethingRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay my white Person Eva:

    Shinji- Justin Timberlake
    Asuka- Emma Stone
    Rei- Jennifer Lawrence
    Shinji's Dad's Assistant dude- Ron Pearlman

    I man this will take some doing.

    They should do a one-man version of Evangelion with every character played by Idris Elba.

    I just realized this probably wouldn't work because like, when Shinji enters an Eva, Idris Elba would literally have to be inside himself.

    I have that doujinshi

    P10Dreztapeslingeroverride367CouscousEddyKristmas Kthulhu
This discussion has been closed.