As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Judeau [chat]

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i require content warnings for shit-gibbons

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    if i gay married donald trump would you guys still be my friends

Only if it was a long con

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    that seems like a really short-sighted way for your peers to treat you, chu

like, they're on top today and you'll be on top tomorrow and it seems like you'd give each other deference rather than being shitty when it's your day to be the person in charge

and yet

literally every retail job

I wonder if it's the shitty upper retail management view where every employee as a replaceable unit of work that fosters the crabs in a basket mentality

which is not to say that management in other industries don't view employees as replaceable, but at least they seem to recognize the cost associated with constantly hiring and training people

or maybe the cost is low enough in retail that they can just be naked about it unless their personal sense of morality overrides

*thinking out loud*

• Options
    depends

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Are you becoming his partner or marrying him to someone else

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

like, they're on top today and you'll be on top tomorrow and it seems like you'd give each other deference rather than being shitty when it's your day to be the person in charge

and yet

I wonder if it's the shitty upper retail management view where every employee as a replaceable unit of work that fosters the crabs in a basket mentality

which is not to say that management in other industries don't view employees as replaceable, but at least they seem to recognize the cost associated with constantly hiring and training people

or maybe the cost is low enough in retail that they can just be naked about it unless their personal sense of morality overrides

*thinking out loud*

It could also be the temproray nature of the job, or the fact that it's a lot of people first job

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    not-Trump is so good I love him god bless Canada

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Oh wow I wonder if this is real or not
    On the latest episode of Collider Movie Talk, host John Campea stated he has heard from three separate sources involved with Warner Bros. over the last four days that Affleck is looking to leave the role of Batman. Along with a warning to take what he’s heard with a grain of salt, Campea said:

“Ben Affleck, make no mistake, he wants out. He doesn’t want to be Batman anymore.”

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i'm saying if i became his husbando, to cherish and care for him in good times and bad, sickness and in health et cetera

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Ok op finished

Skippy understands the theme

Skippy is the thirstiest one of all

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    I'm glad my PM didn't actually put Trump in a wheelchair.

You could kinda tell he wanted to, but he has learned restraint since elbowgate.

*wipes sweat from brow*

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Oh wow I wonder if this is real or not
    On the latest episode of Collider Movie Talk, host John Campea stated he has heard from three separate sources involved with Warner Bros. over the last four days that Affleck is looking to leave the role of Batman. Along with a warning to take what he’s heard with a grain of salt, Campea said:

“Ben Affleck, make no mistake, he wants out. He doesn’t want to be Batman anymore.”

I'd buy it especially after he was directing the movie and then not directing it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    there's a magazine in Canada doing unexpectedly legit journalism as well

it's called Poutine Vogue

• Options
    i'm saying if i became his husbando, to cherish and care for him in good times and bad, sickness and in health et cetera

Hm yeah not inviting you to my LAN party for sure then Chu

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

and yet

*thinking out loud*

well, there is a bit of it being the case that sometimes as management your hands are just tied because this person didn't show up or call, and that person called in sick, and this other person has to be in court to get custody of their kid and like

it can be like herding cats to just keep a full staff

but it kind of results in just not considering your employees people for some reason

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

Oh so you're gonna arsenic and old lace 'em.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    He started off brilliantly by closing the distance between himself and Trump, meaning that if the president tried to pull him forward, the two would collide—mutually assured destruction. Immediately, he took away his opponent’s greatest strength. Then he engaged Trump in a shoulder grab—a total power move that Trump countered with a shoulder/neck grab of his own. As the two men grimaced at each other, Trump created some distance and went back to old faithful: The grip-and-yank. If you look closely at the 4-5 second mark, Trump tries to tug Trudeau’s arm toward him, but for the first time since he took office, his opponent was ready: Trudeau held firm, resisted the yank, and held his ground beautifully. Finally, Trump tried to squeeze the hell out of his hand and go over the top for leverage, but Trudeau wouldn’t budge. The president gave it one more try, to no avail, and at the 7-second mark he ran out of gas. After exchanging a meaningful look with Trudeau, as if to recognize a worthy adversary, he dropped the Canadian’s hand and beckoned toward the cameras.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    wafflesmageewafflesmagee I like pancakes. Registered User regular

Are you marrying him for his money? You know he doesn't have any right?

• Options
    what if i found him sexy

you guys don't know, we all have different engines in our chests

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I would, but mostly just to use you to curry favor.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So I slept like crap last night due to the storm. It isn't 8 pm and I want to go to bed.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    what if i found him sexy

coming into the bedroom in a gold silk robe, loosely belted

his toupee perched at a rakish angle on your head

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    what if i found him sexy

i am kinkshaming you rn

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i like that in trump trying to do the over the top power move handshake his hand kind of daintily lingers there as if he were a lady

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited February 2017

and yet

*thinking out loud*

well, there is a bit of it being the case that sometimes as management your hands are just tied because this person didn't show up or call, and that person called in sick, and this other person has to be in court to get custody of their kid and like

it can be like herding cats to just keep a full staff

but it kind of results in just not considering your employees people for some reason

So my best man made the transition from QA to product management a few years ago. It took two weeks before he was just like, "I don't care if people have to pull 80 hour weeks to get it done on our schedule"

The power of the dark side is strong

Luckily he had me there to call him on his fall

Sleep on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    i hope trudeau boxes trump like he did the last misogynist piece of shit politician he had to deal with publicly

just for points though, he is 70

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    what if i found him sexy

coming into the bedroom in a gold silk robe, loosely belted

his toupee perched at a rakish angle on your head

oh donald, you thought i said i loved americans? no, it was merkins you beautiful fool

• Options
    what if i found him sexy

I hope you're ready to get peed on in a moscow gulag.

• Options
    i wonder if when the secret service hears the first couple screaming at each other, vases being broken, etc do they rush in

i mean theoretically melania could be whoopin that ass

the residence probably has cameras and stuff everywhere, right

• Options
    i wonder if when the secret service hears the first couple screaming at each other, vases being broken, etc do they rush in

if the abc hit drama scandal is any indicator then

• Options

They don't live together really though

• Options
    i can't finish that joke because i've never watched scandal

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

If they are kinky, do they have a reverse safeword to yell to the SS?

• Options
    I like the house of cards take on intimacy with the secret service

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    reverse safeword is Minneapolis's hottest BDSM club

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    i can't finish that joke because i've never watched scandal

It's the thought that counts

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

Initially I'd still be your friend but I'd have deep doubts about your aesthetic judgement. Ultimately that condescending contempt would be the seed from which blooms the destruction of our friendship.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki really thought about his response there sheesh

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    If Absolute Power is any indication the secret service would kill Melania and then cover it up. And only Clint Eastwood would know the truth.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    enough about my donald trump fetish tho

prolly gonna lay down because good lord are ssri's like the devil's precum i ain't like them not one bit

This discussion has been closed.