Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

May Their Reign Be Long and Prosperous

• milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh's gimmick is being reliable and insightful

High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    So It GoeskedinikHakkekagePLABlameless ClericDelmainTofystedethCommander ZoomGiggles_FunsworthKid Presentable
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    We've needed a new mod for a good while, but things develop slowly when it comes adding new people to the roster and on the whole that's better than rushing to do it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    HefflingHappylilElfzerzhulJacobkoshDesktop HippieEchoGiggles_FunsworthOrcamysticjuicerOptimusZedchrishallett83
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    We've needed a new mod for a good while, but things develop slowly when it comes adding new people to the roster and on the whole that's better than rushing to do it.

Hrm

Why was this? I recall Tube saying that he thought the moderation staff was actually larger than it needed to be (presumably forum-wide), so I kind of assumed it was for D&D too. Obviously recent political events have caused a spike in necessary staff size, but I'm curious about what changed that made you require a new mod, if anything. D&D seems downright pacifistic compared to five years ago (well... 80% of the time).

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Hrm

Why was this? I recall Tube saying that he thought the moderation staff was actually larger than it needed to be (presumably forum-wide), so I kind of assumed it was for D&D too. Obviously recent political events have caused a spike in necessary staff size, but I'm curious about what changed that made you require a new mod, if anything. D&D seems downright pacifistic compared to five years ago (well... 80% of the time).

It seems that way because they upgraded their Iron Fists to steel.

Seriously the mods are the bulwark against which the chaos of the internet rages. They deserve their props.

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    HappylilElfTofystedethTicaldfjamShadowfireGiggles_FunsworthlonelyahavaLoisLane
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Grats SIG!

Build em up! Break em down!

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    wallaby damned, congratulations sigmund!
    Xaquin wrote: »
    It was a rough time in the hole

I missed you all

I think I missed chili cheese burritos most of all

No "sig will roo the day she crossed Xaquin"? I was hopping you two would go pouch for pouch.

I know when I'm beat

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy RESIST. Registered User regular
    Congratulations, RBG!

Dark Raven XHakkekageFencingsaxJazzPowerpuppiesmysticjuicerFeralLoisLane
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    Congrats!

ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Heyyyyy new mod. Congrats sig!

i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    Winky wrote: »
    Corgis are totally the white people of dogs
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    MOVE SIG
    FOR GREAT JUSTICE
    YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOING
    TAKE OFF EVERY SIG

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    Hahnsoo1ShivahnhippofantKnight_joshofalltradesspool32RiusFencingsaxRMS OceanicJazzJacobkoshEchoPLAMrVyngaardRobonunfightinfilipinoElvenshaeShadowfireGiggles_FunsworthmysticjuicerKid PresentableLoisLane
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    now i will get to make EVERY chat about tom brady

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    Shazkar ShadowstormRMS OceanicBeNarwhalMadpoetjungleroomxElvenshaeDoodmannLoisLane
  • TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    Congratulations.

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    now i will get to make EVERY chat about tom brady

SIG I AM REQUESTING IMMEDIATE PERMABAN ON A URGENT BASIS THIS IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    kedinikGiggles_FunsworthA Kobold's KoboldmysticjuicerKid PresentableFencingsaxjoshofalltradesLoisLane
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    TheBigEasy wrote: »
    Congratulations.

thank u

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    SparvyPLALoisLane
  • RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Aww, it's so cute when a new mod takes its first halting steps into the world. :heartbeat: Congrats SIG!

• PantsBPantsB Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    *quakes in fear*

*inserts jpeg of SIG kicking kakos through window*

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Thanks you for your cooperation, comrades

Whelp, now the Russians have tampered with our mods. I suggest we all learn to like vodka and speak Russian.

Dark Raven X
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Congrats!

• milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Thanks you for your cooperation, comrades

Whelp, now the Russians have tampered with our mods. I suggest we all learn to like vodka and speak Russian.

I drink Taaka for college nostalgia and play DOTA, I'm halfway there!

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    milski wrote: »

that's such a bullshit gimmick though. i should have laser eyes!

thatassemblyguykimeHahnsoo1ElkiAegisChanusHakkekageRMS OceanicNecoBeNarwhalzepherindescSir LandsharkjakobaggermysticjuicerKid PresentableArchZampanovTofystedethjoshofalltradesToxGnizmoLoisLane
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Really? You want to be cyclops?

Maybe I was wront about the insightful part...

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell CharlottesvilleRegistered User regular
    i imagine becoming a mod is kinda like becoming President and realizing that you just want to hide from the responsibilities all the time at Mar-a-Lago

anyways CONGRATS SIG!

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2017
    Congrats, SIG

Quick Edit: Not yet showing in the list of mods for D&D though.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    Some days I just want to smack people with a rolled up newspaper. Or a phone book.
    A folding chair is looking like an attractive option right now too...

It'd make moderation much easier

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    JacobkoshMsAnthropy
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Bursar wrote: »
    What is your policy on puns?
    This is of vital importance to me.

um a lady never reveals her secrets

but maybe the truth is I am bad at puns so I resent everyone making good or bad ones

OR IS IT

Oar is it? Don't paddle me.

mysticjuicer
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

but maybe the truth is I am bad at puns so I resent everyone making good or bad ones

OR IS IT

Please don't anchorage this behavior or sig's likely to keel us all.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    ElvenshaemysticjuicerFencingsaxskippydumptruckTofystedethjoshofalltradesPLALoisLane
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Okay look I batsignaled you in chat.

But to be fair I've A.) Been drinking and B.) Found out about this by looking an the Bans and Infractions thread first.

I really don't know what to say other than mazel tov!

Giggles_FunsworthBeNarwhal
  • SpaffySpaffy Fuck the Zero Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Now that there is some well deserved modship.

Thus began the reign of So It Goes.

Spaffy on
    ALRIGHT FINE I GOT AN AVATAR
    Steam: adamjnet
    mysticjuicer
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Woo grats!

steam_sig.png
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    Spaffy wrote: »
    Now that there is some well deserved modship.

Thus began the reign of So It Goes.

sic semper tyrannis

Hahnsoo1mysticjuicer
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »

OR IS IT

you guys are asking for it

no picnic in the slammer I tell you what

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

OR IS IT

we don't know what you're talking a boat.

Arch wrote: »

I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
    mysticjuicerShadowfireElvenshaeXaquinTofystedethPLA

OR IS IT

we don't know what you're talking a boat.

No wonder modding is a hard gig

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    ElvenshaeTofystedethPLA
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

Hrm

I don't know why he's out there in the streets contradicting me. Our effective mod team has been downsized for a while, and that's fine most of the time, but it drives the up the instances where one mod says I'm going camping for 3 days and one is busy playing games with friends that weekend, and suddenly it's one person by themselves for some days. And since no mod is anyone's deputy, you want to pick real good. You know?

smCQ5WE.jpg
    mysticjuicerShivahn
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    I reject the premise that I have to justify my decisions to Shivahn.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    mysticjuicerShivahnFencingsaxShadowfireAresProphetZampanovjakobaggerJoolander
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

Tube you pre-order Friday the 13th yet?

Arch wrote: »

I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

Tube, as a board member and shareholder of this fine organization, I must say

*flees*

He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Eastern coastal temptressRegistered User regular

Hrm

I don't know why he's out there in the streets contradicting me. Our effective mod team has been downsized for a while, and that's fine most of the time, but it drives the up the instances where one mod says I'm going camping for 3 days and one is busy playing games with friends that weekend, and suddenly it's one person by themselves for some days. And since no mod is anyone's deputy, you want to pick real good. You know?

That makes a lot of sense!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Mortius is correct Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Omg yay! That'll teach me to not load the main thread page more often! Yay! Congrats lady!

• ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular

Why not laser nipples?

That sounds so much more awesome than laser eyes.

that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
    Jacobkosh