As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cat [chat]

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    I think that last one is a Yao Guai from Fallout.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    bang it out drez

then you will know, you will see the truth through the post coital haze

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    I'm on a quasi-date with a friend and I'm not sure if I should just go for it or not. I'm fucking flummoxed.

What does a quasi-date entail, exactly

Dinner and drinks with a friend of a friend who I am completely interested in and seems to be dropping hints about our compatibility but I am too much of an idiot or coward to figure out if that's just my desire and bias coloring my interpretation or if that's actually what she is doing. Burnage

That's not a quasi-date, that's a date

Go for it

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I was going to lay it all out there but...I couldn't. I'm such an ass. This is the girl I went out with the day before NYE and who invited me to her friend's house party.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    wandering wrote: »
    Rules for picking the gender of your character:

Does the game feature hot dude on dude action?

YES -> Play as a guy, obviously

NO -> Smash the patriarchy

either way you're smashing someone's patriarchy

• Options
    We may be going out this weekend.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    There are no waifu there is only the screaming of the universe against its inevitable demise

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    She's beautiful but she and I have fantastic conversations. Never a pause or dull moment. At all. I'm very social but that is beyond rare for me, in a 1-on-1 context.

• Options
    If you two had a good time, surely you could use tonight's outing as a springboard into asking her out on an actual official date.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    aaayyy gurl
    rZZ2lCX.jpg?1

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    There are no waifu there is only the screaming of the universe against its inevitable demise

nono there are definitely waifus

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    desc wrote: »
    you can be a lady with a full sleeve american flag tattoo in ghost recon wildlands

cry about it liberals

Wait, I though liberals were the ones that were okay with women in the military.

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    you can be a lady with a full sleeve american flag tattoo in ghost recon wildlands

cry about it liberals

Do you want to play the beta together? Do you want to cooperate and say things over voice chat like "I got your six," "reloading!," and "let's sprinkle some crack on 'em and get out of here"?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    o8uP11ql.jpg

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    anyway bears are for sure weird

ok back to work.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    I nye walked 5 streets in the wrong direction, jfc

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

nono there are definitely waifus

Yeah, I mean the thing he said too

But definitely waifus in the meantime

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    the waifu gospel

• Options
    edited February 2017

No that's not true, if you'll direct your attention to this Tumblr I've curated full of art of existential dread personified as a pretty but mean anime girl you'll see that actually...

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    Burnage wrote: »
    Smash the patriarchy

With your penis :winky:

That's gay

(Literally)

• Options
    BTW I absolutely crushed today

Shower, two appointments (both of which I walked to!), money-savvy leftovers for lunch, picked up some groceries, did two loads of laundry, cooked dinner for 3, did ALL of the dishes, took the trash out

Narwhal performance for Wednesday February 15th: Solid B+

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    hai im actually a warped abomination who just looks like a person
    ofgz1ar.png?1

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    hai im actually a warped abomination who just looks like a person
    ofgz1ar.png?1

You know you want to~

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Shower,

Were your appointments with the Queen or somethin'?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

cry about it liberals

it is perfect almost beyond measure

on the one hand they want to call all modern military shooters bland, brown-hued hoo-rah american jingoist war drum hammering. for the finer, more sophisticated nerd-liberal we have spec ops the line, the only acceptable shooter because it faces you with the mirror of your xenophobia, etc etc

but on the other hand, strong, empowered, tattooed combat waifu who broke through the grass ceiling

*belly chuckle*

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Shower,

Were your appointments with the Queen or somethin'?

Right? Shaved and everything, dammit. They best appreciate that effort!

I, um ... I did forget to put deodorant on until I got home. But still, solid B+.

• Options
    I have made a terrible mistake now though I took my sleep med before I got to enjoy inane video game time and I forgot how effective sleep med is nooooo fight the drug-induced power Narwhal

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I would say my av is a pretty good representation of me

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

No that's not true, if you'll direct your attention to this Tumblr I've curated full of art of existential dread personified as a pretty but mean anime girl you'll see that actually...

This is basically my platonic ideal tumblr to follow

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I would say my av is a pretty good representation of me

Me as well

• Options
    my av is my presidential portrait

sat for it for 3 days

• Options
    You got those tongue skills in real life, too?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

cry about it liberals

on the one hand they want to call all modern military shooters bland, brown-hued hoo-rah american jingoist war drum hammering. for the finer, more sophisticated nerd-liberal we have spec ops the line, the only acceptable shooter because it faces you with the mirror of your xenophobia, etc etc

but on the other hand, strong, empowered, tattooed combat waifu who broke through the grass ceiling

*belly chuckle*

Did you play The Division?

It had this weird insanely divergent world and story, where the setting was basically weird xenophobic borderline-fascist fan fiction garbage (group of elite super soldiers murdering shitloads of evil gang members all named Alex who wear hoodies because they're looting during a death plague).

But the setting is occupied by a cast of heroes like "tough talking no-nonsense badass minority elite officer lady who will kick everyone's ass but is tragically looking for her lost girlfriend."

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    they are cooking Rocky Mountain Oysters on chopped and

NOPE NOPE NOPE

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    desc you've been playing conan for 15 hours

hmm

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    o8uP11ql.jpg
    I don't see drink whiskey.

*sip*

• Options

cry about it liberals

*belly chuckle*

Did you play The Division?

It had this weird insanely divergent world and story, where the setting was basically weird xenophobic borderline-fascist fan fiction garbage (group of elite super soldiers murdering shitloads of evil gang members all named Alex who wear hoodies because they're looting during a death plague).

But the setting is occupied by a cast of heroes like "tough talking no-nonsense badass minority elite officer lady who will kick everyone's ass but is tragically looking for her lost girlfriend."

That game had dressup endless dress-up options which in the end amounted to nothing. Change your shoes, and shirt, and jacket, and a scarf, and hat, and oh I guess you're still indistinguishable from any other mook at first glance but if I look closely I can notice some purple. What a waste.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    i did not play the division but i watched it streaming some

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Domination in XCOM2 is everything I wanted out of psionics in XCOM1

Actually, psionics are everything I wanted out of psionics in XCOM1

You there, Andromedan - you work for me now. Go Kool-Aid Man through walls and facetank

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

cry about it liberals

*belly chuckle*

Chu this kind of reminds me why Ghost in the Shell is a release date view for me

Or maybe it's a boycott, I can't remember

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.