As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] Orbfest and Fest banner 2 live! Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Frosteey wrote: Β»
    Well I guess Major Augment did not get to sit on the RNG throne for too long.
    tXekWVI.jpg
    8 star Healing Staff (FFT)!

JFC, wow.

• Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Though I did not choose this path, I will embrace it.

Ti0Lqee.png

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    W h y

Diaga does almost exactly the same damage for a fraction of the cost

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    Just a dumb dupe of Minwu's SSB. A disappointment, but I'm ok with it. I already have the mac daddy of BSB healing. Some options for CM's would be nice, but I won't lose sleep over it.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    SavantSavant Simply Barbaric Registered User regular
    1/11, dupe penelo ssb.

Can't win them all, and I guess this was a good banner to strike out on since I am already set for healer bsbs.

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    Dupe hamelin and Arc robes. Good since I had nothing for Arc.

Only have medicas for 2,3,8,9,10,14.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Reluctantly decided to roll on the medica draw, figuring that I'd be okay with striking out on this one after succeeding last night.
    1/11: Hamelin. One of the two things I really wanted.

Well, I am really going into this anniversary on a high note. Here's hoping I can keep it up.

• Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    Catgirl tiaras for everybody!

My pull was only 1/11 - Aerith's BSB.

Acceptable because it's not a dupe, and finally gives her a healing SB so she can actually contribute on teams/times when the game forces me to use her.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Right on, Frosteey, R3 Holy is the shit.

• Options
    LuqLuq Registered User regular
    Only have 4 items of out the 18 possible. Really hoping for my first healer BSB.
    And... two dupes, for items which I already had dupes. I now have a 7* Crescent Rod and 7* Healing Staff (II). Waste of 25 mythril. Ah well. At least I finally finished Giant's Axe (V) 4++.

FFRK:jWwH RW:Onion Knight's Sage USB
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    2/11;

Minwu's instant Medica and... Minwu's instant Medica, lol. Well, these are fine; it's new to me, it's my first instant Medica, and combined with Maria's BSB it's probably all I need for FF2 CMs. I'll take it.

A bummer, missing the BSBs, but I have a really strong set of SSBs and Penelo Burst so I'm pretty good on this front.

Rius on
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    It's worth noting that earlier in the thread, it was posted by FFRKCentral that the Lucky Draw would have items included in it that were released before 3/22, which the only new item that qualifies for that would be Aerith's USB.

However, that's not on the list within the game.

It's safe to assume these lucky draws are identical to the ones in JP, based on their schedule/time of relic release. The EnElement and BSB lucky draws won't have any of the new stuff from the last FF7 event up to now.

El Fantastico on

• Options
    MaytagMaytag Registered User regular
    It's worth noting that earlier in the thread, it was posted by FFRKCentral that the Lucky Draw would have items included in it that were released before 3/22, which the only item that qualifies for that would be Aerith's USB.

It's safe to assume these lucky draws are identical to the ones in JP, based on their schedule/time of relic release. The EnElement and BSB lucky draws won't have any of the new stuff from the last FF7 event up to now.

R.I.P Cloud BSB2, such a shame.

3DS: 1392 - 5070 - 7853
  • Options
    Maytag wrote: Β»
    It's worth noting that earlier in the thread, it was posted by FFRKCentral that the Lucky Draw would have items included in it that were released before 3/22, which the only item that qualifies for that would be Aerith's USB.

I mean, you're going to pull a bunch of his BSB2 along with all the guns (Barret, Rufus and Vincent!) anyway in the next FF7 event chasing that USB or LCSB sooo...

• Options
    MaytagMaytag Registered User regular
    Maytag wrote: Β»

I mean, you're going to pull a bunch of his BSB2 along with all the guns (Barret, Rufus and Vincent!) anyway in the next FF7 event chasing that USB or LCSB sooo...

Very true, doesn't help me in using his OSB right now though!

Guess I'm mostly rooting on enFire's for tomorrow now since I have 3 Imperil Fire soulbreaks, Papa's would be the best pull for me.

3DS: 1392 - 5070 - 7853
  • Options
    How do we still not have the fest banners yet, by gott.

• Options
    Hoping they get announced this morning with the usual announcements, but I also feel like MVP players would've already gotten an e-mail and it would've leaked by now.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Cid (IV) and FuSoYa are both at 70, and I expect I'll get them close to 80 today. They are my last two sub 80 (non-cores). Yay!

Oh, right, Emperor. Well I'll get him tomorrow.

• Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    3 rainbows: 2 of Penelo's Holy Rod and 1 of Porom's Seraphim's Mace.

I already had both of those :rotate:

Oh well, more 8* stat sticks for the stat god.

• Options
    TakelTakel Registered User regular
    Despite those nice pulls tempting me, my will shall not be broken.

I have two of the top healer BSBs (Y'shtola and Vanille) and I don't feel that Eiko will be particularly suited to my team comps as I can bring in Zell for his crit-fix BSB on physical team. Plus... Eiko suffers from stat neglect meanwhile Y'shtola and very soon Vanille will be level 99 and have record dives done. Y'shtola is 100% complete 30/30 SLs and Vanille needs her 4* dives done whenever.

Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    1/11: Lenna SSB YES

Not reaally, I knew I burned up my luck when I got like, 3 FF2 Items and a burst somthin last realm draw. Shame too, since I have zero healer bsb's... oh well, On to the next one

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    1/11: Yuna's Miracle Veil.

Yeah, I'll take that. Can use it for some double-healer strats on occasion.

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Just a dumb dupe of Minwu's SSB. A disappointment, but I'm ok with it. I already have the mac daddy of BSB healing. Some options for CM's would be nice, but I won't lose sleep over it.

saaaaaaaaaaaame. I even already have his bsb

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    2/11 Larsa's SSB and Lenna's SSB

Both weren't Dupes and Larsa is now my healer for XII above penelo.

• Options
    Now I need to do the II torment today....

not looking forward to it.

• Options
    I'm not pulling on the II banner until after all the Lucky Draws, so I'm definitely skipping the II Torment CM this time. The timing just didn't work out this time (plus I don't have any of the necessary relics for FF2 ATM).

• Options
    DaffyddDaffydd Registered User regular
    Woke up this morning, checked email, opened ffrk. Huh, I thought Lucky Draw would start in the evening. Walk over to my son, we push the buttons...

And I finally got what I wanted. What I needed. Both of them.

Hamelin and Healer's Circlet. (And Serah's lute, why not.) Y'shtola waifu confirmed, and physical meta is go!

High fived the heck outta my kid. "Is she your strongest now?" Yes. Yes she is.

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Only got one rainbow, so I was preparing to be salty, but it turned out to be Hamelin. Salt averted!

....for now. I fully expect to go Hamelin/11 on the BSB-only lucky.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm thinking about skipping this lucky draw. I have Asylum and two other things from it and I've managed to not care about Cid's Missions. I have more Major orbs than I know what to do with.
    Does that seem reasonable?

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    I'm thinking about skipping this lucky draw. I have Asylum and two other things from it and I've managed to not care about Cid's Missions. I have more Major orbs than I know what to do with.

it seemed reasonable to me until I saw the LD was available and then I just...pulled anyway. I have Asylum and hamelin and I still drew like a doofus.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    It's worth noting that earlier in the thread, it was posted by FFRKCentral that the Lucky Draw would have items included in it that were released before 3/22, which the only new item that qualifies for that would be Aerith's USB.

It's also worth noting that the description said super and burst soul breaks were available, but did not mention ultra. There is still a very strong possibility that Cloud's BSB2 will be on the next two banners.

Alt account: 2/11 - dupe Crescent Wish and new Cloud Staff. So hey, at least the Cloud Staff comes with a great animation!

Main account: 4/11 - dupe Chocobo Brush, 2x dupe Physician's Staff, new Mace of Zeus (FFV).

Fairly disappointing, and what a waste of a 4/11 draw. On the plus side, those pulls only use up one inventory slot? Also the 8* Physician's Staff is 3 MND better than my 8* Thyrus, so there is that. Still, not a great start to the anniversary festivities.

chrisnl on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DaffyddDaffydd Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    38thDoe wrote: Β»

it seemed reasonable to me until I saw the LD was available and then I just...pulled anyway. I have Asylum and hamelin and I still drew like a doofus.

No, it's not reasonable. There's at least one fight - Nemesis X - in which a recognized strategy is to use 4 healers and a support, with Radiant Shield providing the bulk of DPS. We do not know when and whether we'll need to have multiple specialized healer relics to clear content. So I'd suggest pulling unless you have a high likelihood of a dupe, even if you have some of the grand prizes already.

Daffydd on
  • Options
    fuck the ever loving fucking shit out of these fucking torment dungeons.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    1/11, Sarah's Hastega lute. Arguably the single worst possible non-dupe result. But if I'm gonna have bad luck on a banner it might as well be this one.

Aeris clings to life for another day.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    100 gem VI banner - Relm's robe. It's something.
    11 pull VI banner - 1/11, Locke's OSB. Don't really have any of his other tools, but hey, now I have two 6* daggers.
    Lucky pull - 2/11, Arc's SSB robe and CIRCLETTTT YEEEEEEA *airhorn* Go get that MC3 Y'sh

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I had so many dupes for this one and already had the best (Vanille, Ysh, Eiko) that I'm not losing sleep over it. This was my least anticipated pull anyway.

I want to know what's going to be on those fucking banners though, I really do

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Ugh. Double whiff last night.

Did a 50 pull on the FFVI banner because my record synergy in that realm is really bad. I have 0 BSB's in VI. I guess what I should actually say is not that my synergy is bad. My synergy is just old. I have relics in that realm that were considered top tier once upon a time, but power creep has obsoleted them. I've got Portrait of Lakshmi, Valiant Knife, and Shadow's physical blink (forget what it's called). Also I think I have a fist/claw for Sabin or something. And anyway, my pull last night got me two SSB robes for Relm. And another copy of her Paintbrush (Portrait), and some other garbage item that was a regular SB and not even a SSB.

Then I did my healer lucky draw and pulled just 1 rainbow, and it was a dupe of Larsa's healing staff in FFXII.

Lucascraft on
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Cloud Staff and Healer's Circlet.

Can't be mad at that, but medicas for 1-5 continue to elude me.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    How much of a crit boost does Brush Up provide? Am considering trying a team with Relm, Rosa, Vaan, a DPS character, and either Minfilia (Blessing of Light; adds Last Stand) or Laguna (Visions of the Past; includes an attack component to take advantage of crit buff) providing a 50% ATK booster.

Probably not Laguna, actually. I'd have to put him in the DPS slot, and that'd be a pretty big DPS loss unless I honed Rapid Fire or something.

• Options
This discussion has been closed.