As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]ing from home

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Does anyone here like B U T T S

Nope, no B U T T L O V E R S here

vRyue2p.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Why are you guys being weird you never saw the flintstones before

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxVFaEGyTo

Ludious on
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    OMG

LEARN FROM VOWELS

VOWELS GETS 10/10

U OTHERS....NOT 10

vowels protip:

10 is more than not 10

well unless that not 10 is greater than 10
    these metrics are confusing
    Except vowels counts using base 2

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    if you drink several cups of coffee a day you are not functioning as well as you would be if you took 72 hours off and then had a cup!

but during those 72 hours I would be a worthless, shambling mess so I don't think it'd be a net positive

That's what a weekend is for.

I keep wanting to do this but weekdays are all work and I can't and then weekends are only time with Querry and it'd be unfair to be migrainy and cranky so I guess I'm stuck forever

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Russia confirms its ambassador to the UN has died 'unexpectedly' aged 64:

I can't tell if those are air quotes or quote quotes.

Does anyone here like B U T T S

Nope, no B U T T L O V E R S here
    I'm a boob man myself

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Russia confirms its ambassador to the UN has died 'unexpectedly' aged 64:

I can't tell if those are air quotes or quote quotes.

Da

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Ok, my online wingmen.

I need your advice. I think my second date with the girl I really really connected with on Friday will be to the Georgia Aquarium. My conundrum is this. Should I meet her down there by car, and pay for both our parking. Should I see if she wants to meet somewhere else, park a car and take one. Or meet at the local MARTA (it's our METRO) station, ride down and then a ten minute walk from the station to the Aquarium.

I'm not sure which I should suggest.

• BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    What did those turtles ever do to them.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I purchased the Bigger Mac (I refuse to call it the Grande Mac)

I may report back on size because quantity is pretty much everything in fast food

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    if you drink several cups of coffee a day you are not functioning as well as you would be if you took 72 hours off and then had a cup!

but during those 72 hours I would be a worthless, shambling mess so I don't think it'd be a net positive

That's what a weekend is for.

I keep wanting to do this but weekdays are all work and I can't and then weekends are only time with Querry and it'd be unfair to be migrainy and cranky so I guess I'm stuck forever

Plan. Have some aspirin or tylenol and the week before slowly reduce consumption.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Ok, my online wingmen.

I need your advice. I think my second date with the girl I really really connected with on Friday will be to the Georgia Aquarium. My conundrum is this. Should I meet her down there by car, and pay for both our parking. Should I see if she wants to meet somewhere else, park a car and take one. Or meet at the local MARTA (it's our METRO) station, ride down and then a ten minute walk from the station to the Aquarium.

Take her to McDonalds but insist she orders off the value menu.

Ok, my online wingmen.

why would you not just meet outside the entrance

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Ok, my online wingmen.

hmmmm.

/shut up Ludious

edited February 2017
    Ok, my online wingmen.

If she's a native offer to pick her up from her house. Southern girls like that.

zepherin on
  • AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    So I am off today and took tomorrow off. I straight up don't know what to do.

go to park

read book while drinking coffee

I got my taxes dropped off, went to the store, read a bit of the paper from yesterday as I get the Sunday Washington Post with my coffee which you know was like hours ago. I only have one cup a day.

0mDyBmp.png

one cup is enough to keep the withdrawal headache at bay

but it doesn't give me any energy

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Side note: I am real happy that these were not better-rated than the shoes I bought, because they are uggo and were in the same price range

lasportivaoxygymbrightness520.jpg

those are rad tho??

DoctorArch wrote: »
    Imma apparently going to NYC this summer for a business trip. I've only been there once before, and that was only for a day. Much excite!

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB

Ok, my online wingmen.

Metro station!

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    You can also class it up by taking her to Wendy's.

Ok, my online wingmen.

Cause parking is pricey I don't think it would be classy to make her pay for her own parking.

zepherin wrote: »
    Ok, my online wingmen.

If she's a native offer to pick her up from her house. Southern girls like that.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok, my online wingmen.

If this was 20 years ago, I totally would. I kept getting the impression that that's just now how it's done these days.

Ok, my online wingmen.

Cause parking is pricey I don't think it would be classy to make her pay for her own parking.

ummmmm

edited February 2017
    Ok, my online wingmen.

hmmmm.

/shut up Ludious

Rugged is so cheap he calls the value menu the splurge buffet

Ludious on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Ok, my online wingmen.

ummmmm

Just remember Rugged is so old that he could be your father.

(He is your father)

u7stthr17eud.png
    Ok, my online wingmen.

If this was 20 years ago, I totally would. I kept getting the impression that that's just now how it's done these days.

If you are going out to a nice dinner in the future maybe yes, pick her up.

For a visit to the aquarium, I would totally meet and ride down together. Is there a place to get lunch/dinner by the Metro station? You could do that before/after the aquarium.

So It Goes wrote: »
    Ok, my online wingmen.

Metro station!
    I disagree. I think Metro is what you should steer for but offer to pick her up open the car door, be the gentleman. Now she will probably counter in which offer the metro as a concession.

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Ok, my online wingmen.

I would not recommend driving separately but paying for her parking, that's weird. You're both adults, if she wants to meet you, she can pay for her parking.

It's probably partially like, "does she ever take MARTA?"

If she does, maybe offer meeting at the local station and walking over. A nice walk (if it isn't fuck-awful outside) can be fun, nice opportunity to talk and what-not.

The "park somewhere else and drive over in one car" idea is good if you want to like, meet for a drink (or coffee) and then go over together.

my 2 cents

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Ok, my online wingmen.

I would probably meet her in front of the aquarium at a particular time and pay for my own parking and assuming she will arrange her own transportation

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    P10 wrote: »
    huh

my tax return is enough to pay my health insurance premiums for 14 months

this definitely means I'm going to be audited right
    i am not sure how high your premiums are but if you think the return is oddly high that indicates a problem in either amount you are witholding or how you filled out taxes

I overpaid significantly in my taxes, I made $13000 and I paid like $1900 in taxes, + AOTC +EIC the number.. seems to make sense

still though, I'm me, so I should convert the money into gold and bury it in the forest

override367 on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    yeah don't pay for her parking, that's awkward

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Ok, my online wingmen.

Metro station!
    I disagree. I think Metro is what you should steer for but offer to pick her up open the car door, be the gentleman. Now she will probably counter in which offer the metro as a concession.

yes twelve dimensional chess this out, that's the way to handle a date :P

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Ludious wrote: »
    Why are you guys being weird you never saw the flintstones before

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxVFaEGyTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYQ6JjreOY

Meeting at a MARTA station means making someone spend extra time at a MARTA station. Those places are sketchier than mall sushi

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Ok, my online wingmen.

Would it be awkward to offer to perhaps drive on the premise that it would be cheaper for one car for parking rather than both of you having to park and pay?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Can someone please apply to these internships for me and then also do the internship for me and then also give me their salary?

Ok, my online wingmen.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ...your probably right. I've been living with my fiancé for 4 years. Dating is a wee bit different now, but I always offered to pick up on the second and third date.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I'm starting to develop a reaction of seeing Furiosa and expecting a beatdown to follow.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
This discussion has been closed.