Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

knitdan's super happy natural goodtime family [chat]

19495969798100»

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Spoilers I murdered Mordin.

He wasn't as great as everyone seems to think, and he had his back toward me.

Crucial question: Was Wrex alive at the time?

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    In 37 states in the US "He had his back to me" is justifiable homicide

TTODewback
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

turn around nexus

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    Invectivusjungleroomx
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular

Castle doctrine

Or I was afraid for my life

Or whatever

• HenroidHenroid Radio Demon Internet HellRegistered User regular
    Centrism is just the cowardly way to be a bigot w/o being explicit about it.
    American politics isn't 4D chess, it's just if you give a shit about other people or not.
    wanderingSixFeralRMS OceanicDoodmanncB557jungleroomxRedTide
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @mazzyx, @Elldren

So ISIS has been using small cheap drones to drop various 40mm rounds as bombs. This isn't news. But the Air Force got tired of it, so they did some SIGNIT to follow the drones back to the trucks launching and recovering them. Then they followed the trucks back to locations where they were recharging and rearming them. Then gave this info the Iraqi Air Force who have returned the favor apparently. But with bigger bombs.

PreacherTTODewbackmatt has a problemHavelock2.0descMazzyxElldren
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 4.3

@kedinik will create the new thread
    @nexuscrawler is backup

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    You know, I never bothered to learn the difference between knitdan and kedinik.

636820677_Rmddo-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
    FeralcB557bowenTL DRChanuskedinik
This discussion has been closed.