As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [chat]stable

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Elki wrote: »
    I always knew Facebook had data about how much they can influence elections, but I never expected that they would be so proud about it. This year in all of them.

It's a warning, they will remove Trump next time, but now we know that they have the power and not to fuck with them

post on your wall about how much you love facebook

business/success

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Houn your dogs aren't real. They've got to be CGI constructs because no dogs are THAT doge.

I don't think anyone has fur-rendering tech that regal yet. Pixar's close, though.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I always knew Facebook had data about how much they can influence elections, but I never expected that they would be so proud about it. This year in all of them.

It's a warning, they will remove Trump next time, but now we know that they have the power and not to fuck with them

post on your wall about how much you love facebook

business/success

I threw up in my mouth just now

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    ...Jim Crow education law

what

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Odin Sphere is a really, really pretty game. There's something about super-detailed illustrated sprites, like a moving picture book of fairy tales, which just does it for me more than anything 3D rendered.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

Especially after they spent the time to say there was no way Facebook could have influenced the election.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

what

she praised historically Black Colleges as a great example of "school choice"

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    my bet was one goal off winning tonight

this is the sort of thing that makes me harbour grudges against teams

fuck you, peterborough and millwall

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

what

nooooo... nooooo fucking way you absolutely have to be kidding me...

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    @nexuscrawler

You weren't kidding.

What goddamn world do we live in?

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

what

Official release from the DoE on her letterhead and everything.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Humble monthly subscribers, do you know on what date they reveal the rest of the monthly games?

I think the rule is first Friday of the month, so: Friday!

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So Amazon cloud services is having an outage right now in their Ashville location. Many things are down but my absolute favorite is the fact that http://isitdownrightnow.com/ is hosted on that part of Amazon's cloud. So now it's down.

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

what

This is... I have no words.

There aren't english words to describe my feelings right now.

I don't think there are any words.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Odin Sphere is a really, really pretty game. There's something about super-detailed illustrated sprites, like a moving picture book of fairy tales, which just does it for me more than anything 3D rendered.
    I really love the new remaster of the game. They stripped out all the non-fun gameplay stuff and polished it up.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

what

Perhaps in Klingon?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    At this point I'm holding on to hope that the Trump administration will end in both a widespread social politic awakening and a bloody ancom revolution

best case scenarios rarely happen, though

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Jubal77 wrote: »

what

Perhaps in Klingon?

Fhtagn.

Because I have to be dreaming.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    get woke

i didn't know what woke meant until that's how my gf described me to her 17 year old sister and i looked it up because i had to see if it was a good or bad thing

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    *prays that the world will stay in one piece long enough for me to get my grubby little paws on a shitty piece of hardware*

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    @Preacher see top.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

what

Ffffffffffff

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    that Horizon game kinda makes me wish I'd bought a ps4

that controller still garbage tho

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher see top.

I'm in fucking awe.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    thisiswhyyougottadonatetotheaclugetinvolvedinlocalpoliticsrunforlocalseatsgotomarchesdowhateveryouhavetotopeacefully

#RESIST

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have an explanation for why my phone USB cords keep shitting out after not much use? I don't think I'm doinug anything weird with them, just plugging it in and using it plugged in in bed, do I just need to buy one of those expensive ones?

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I think I'm gonna have to take a shower to get this [chat] out of my system.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    also you might want to learn some sweet ninja kicks too just in case

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    As a teacher *weeping uncontrollably*

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Does anyone have an explanation for why my phone USB cords keep shitting out after not much use? I don't think I'm doinug anything weird with them, just plugging it in and using it plugged in in bed, do I just need to buy one of those expensive ones?

Cheaply made, for one. If you're using it while plugged in, you're probably putting extra strain on the cord right where it transitions from connector to cord, and it will eventually break the wires inside.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    that Horizon game kinda makes me wish I'd bought a ps4

that controller still garbage tho

Apparently there's a thing called a Cronusmax that lets you use XBox Elite controllers with a PS4.

• Options
    NoughtNought Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

Do you hold the plug when you disconnect the phone or just jank the wire?

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • Options
    I mean, she's got to be ignorant, right?

Please tell me it's just ignorance and not actual malice

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Its ignorance. She comes from money and has had to want for nothing in life.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am listening to Alec Baldwin talking about classical music and he's pretty damn well knowledgeable about it. Good job, Baldwin brother who isn't the fat one, the crazy stupid one or the other one.

• Options
    Alec Baldwin is the loud emotionally abusive one tbf

• Options

At this point it doesn't matter because the results will be the same.

This discussion has been closed.