As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [chat]stable

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Damn fuck

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    porp wrote: »
    Shark lets jerk it

Shit I mean game

Not even home yet :(

And you have porp and overwatch.

Best part of my day

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Nargirl was sleeping peacefully

But then there was a bug on my hand and there was much thrashing, and now she is grumbling at me

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Apparently, RE7 has ghosts.

T-virus ghosts?

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Apparently, RE7 has ghosts.

*dusts off Blessed Shotgun*

Where?

navgoose on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Reading fandom posts and observing a fandom Discord for the franchise I'm writing about in this journal article is making me laugh, just because:
    a) everything they say confirms (to me) my observations that they're individually creating a singular, interconnected world for these texts which isn't explicitly there
    b) they would absolutely chuck a hissy fit if I said that to them

I look forward to this article getting published and seeing what reactions emerge from the space, because hoo boy

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Fun fact:

Googling "Garnet" = about 70% pictures of gemstones, rest being pictures of a cartoon character.
    Googling "Amethyst" = Pretty much just gemstones.
    Googling "Pearl" = Just oyster pearls!
    Googling "Lapis Lazuli" = Pretty much just blue rocks.
    Googling "Peridot" = 90% pictures of Steven universe's peridot, over 20% of which are clearly weird and fetishy.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I was just exceedingly mature and level-headed for a long and emotional discussion with non-ideal outcomes.

Now I would like to deal with the ensuing inner turmoil in some acceptable way.

Wat do?

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    I was just exceedingly mature and level-headed for a long and emotional discussion with non-ideal outcomes.

Wat do?

Well, art generally helps me, so you could write stuff, maybe?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Nargirl was sleeping peacefully

But then there was a bug on my hand and there was much thrashing, and now she is grumbling at me

Yesterday morning I grabbed my box of cereal from the cupboard and flipped it over to look at the nutritional info, and there was a shiny black spot

so I brushed at it, and it moved, because it was a cockroach, and it went onto my hand and I flailed and swore and my cereal went on the floor

I'm not squeamish around bugs as a norm, but fuck me I hate it when they surprise you like that

• Options

Wat do?

Well, art generally helps me, so you could write stuff, maybe?

...yeah probably

I guess that's better than sacrificing my League elo to the salt gods and more likely to leave me feeling better afterwards

• Options

Wat do?

Eat / drink something delicious, put on some music, do something you enjoy

Treat yoself, is what I'm saying

Also maybe write down some of the thoughts and feelings you're having because journalling can be incredibly helpful!

• Options

Wat do?

collaborate on cyberpunk Europa??

• Options
    Damn:
    EDi87tK.jpg

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Damn:
    EDi87tK.jpg

Jesus

• Options
    I know, right?

• Options
    Dogs should be the ones living forever tho

• Options
    Damn:
    EDi87tK.jpg

Literally am working on a story like that.

Sort of.

okay, not literally, but inspired by this.

• Options

They are far better than we

• Options
    porpporp Registered User regular

All animals really. Humans are Garbo

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Shark lets jerk it

Shit I mean game

And you have porp and overwatch.

porperwatch

• Options
    i really love the idea that humans are basically supernatural/fey to the animals around us.

Like, can you imagine how raccoons view us? Like, imagine, for a sec, that you live in a world where lumbering giants are as likely to murder you as they are to feed and pet you.

A world where getting injured and being found by these god-like entities could lead to your life being miraculously saved.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Bought some giganto asparagus, cod and some shrimp. We are going to eat good tonight!

• Options

Um excuse me

I'm amazing

• Options
    I agreed your post but then i remembered dolphins

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

Wat do?

similar thought; I will just continue my one-man exploration of Blades in the Dark which I am sure some day my friend will have time to add to instead of just consuming

damn I just got pretty fucking wrecked by that conversation though; jesus christ. But ok, I will definitely deal like a reasonable person. Not like I have any appealing self-destructive options available anyway.

• Options
    porpporp Registered User regular

Um excuse me

I'm amazing

Yes, yes. The rest of us.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Denny's has achieved maximum internet.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Shark lets jerk it

Shit I mean game

Where is the element of skill? Jacking it standard is scrub level. Jacking it on the highway is pro tier.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

Wat do?

similar thought; I will just continue my one-man exploration of Blades in the Dark which I am sure some day my friend will have time to add to instead of just consuming

damn I just got pretty fucking wrecked by that conversation though; jesus christ. But ok, I will definitely deal like a reasonable person. Not like I have any appealing self-destructive options available anyway.

The final Blades pdf has been sent out, I think, so I am going to read that this weekend as my reward for finishing the first draft of this journal article

The way you've been talking about the game is making me interested in it, for sure! I would probably want to play rather than run, but it seems like a cool game!

• Options
    Henroid wrote: »

No

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Here are the ghost sightings in the RE7 demo.

I wonder if there are ghosts in the full game.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »

*snip*

No
    Yes.

• Options
    Seriously no I don't care enough

• Options
    edited March 2017

Um excuse me

I'm amazing

Yes, yes. The rest of us.

*nods in complete agreement now*

BeNarwhal on
  • Options
    Nargirl's father just called at 11pm

That's illegal I'm pretty sure

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    H/A managed to find my tent. Well ArbitraryDescriptor found the model.

It was apparently rull popular in the 40s and 50s so a few companies made it and it was sold in department store catalogs.

Fucker is 60+? years old and still in great shape.

k4rpgp2k2lyh.jpg

I got it for free.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    yx3LPNT.jpg

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Spiders are the pinnacles of maslow's heirarchy

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Damn:
    EDi87tK.jpg

Fucking

what the fuck

I walk into my apartment and check the internet and suddenly there's dust everywhere

Just like

shooting directly into my eyes

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.