The [chat]stable

18889919394100

Posts

  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    In an effort to pull my hood up, I accidentally detached my hood from my jacket instead

    Inauspicious

    Now instead of a jacket with a hood, you own a jacket and also a hat. Lucky!

    This is not the greatest hat I have ever owned, I have to be honest

  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    But I am indoors again and also technically in class so I don't need a jacket or a hood and I technically shouldn't be foruming

    Gonmun
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx 100% BEEF MEAT Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    But I am indoors again and also technically in class so I don't need a jacket or a hood and I technically shouldn't be foruming

    Well I'm a work, so.

    I guess things just kinda happen!

    Make. Time.
    Kid PresentableSleepBeNarwhalGonmun
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    My favourite wild west -ish comic was one with a sergeant and corporal in the Union army who get into adventures. Can't remember the name.

    There is a sci-fi fantasy viking comic called Thorgal which is godlike, that's one of my favourite ever comics.

    Ah yes, Thorgal. The "I'm expecting softcore porn any page now" style of 70s/80s comics.
    I remember being truly excited by softcore porn. I used to sneak out and watch cinemax after everyone went to sleep. I would copy the real jucy bits over the credits of other vhs tapes. My brilliant 12 year old reasoning was, "who watches the credits?"
    My dad sold all of those vhs tapes like a decade ago during a yard sale, and he had 100s of them, and many of them were...seeded. Enjoy the Lion king kid, and the bonus show afterwards.

    I'm pretty sure a ton of that is illegal
    Is it?

    I'm actually not sure, Is it against the law to give a kid a copy of the red shoes diaries?
    I think most of it was rated R. It's not against the law to give someone a rated R video tape.

    Bootlegging is also illegal.
    I think in this case, it is more a civil unauthorized copyright issue than a criminal one. Still I was more sharing a funny story, not trying to get into the technicalities of legality of something where the statute of limitations has applied.

  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Good morning my fellow tumblrinas~

    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    Twitter delenda est
    BeNarwhalwandering
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    My favourite wild west -ish comic was one with a sergeant and corporal in the Union army who get into adventures. Can't remember the name.

    There is a sci-fi fantasy viking comic called Thorgal which is godlike, that's one of my favourite ever comics.

    Ah yes, Thorgal. The "I'm expecting softcore porn any page now" style of 70s/80s comics.
    I remember being truly excited by softcore porn. I used to sneak out and watch cinemax after everyone went to sleep. I would copy the real jucy bits over the credits of other vhs tapes. My brilliant 12 year old reasoning was, "who watches the credits?"
    My dad sold all of those vhs tapes like a decade ago during a yard sale, and he had 100s of them, and many of them were...seeded. Enjoy the Lion king kid, and the bonus show afterwards.

    I'm pretty sure a ton of that is illegal
    Is it?

    I'm actually not sure, Is it against the law to give a kid a copy of the red shoes diaries?
    I think most of it was rated R. It's not against the law to give someone a rated R video tape.

    Bootlegging is also illegal.
    I think in this case, it is more a civil unauthorized copyright issue than a criminal one. Still I was more sharing a funny story, not trying to get into the technicalities of legality of something where the statute of limitations has applied.

    Sleep is in burn it all down mode.

    Sleep you need to hit F5 to refresh.


    Arch wrote: »

    I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
    zepherin
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Good morning my fellow tumblrinas~

    @desc he stole your bit!

  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    zepherin wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    My favourite wild west -ish comic was one with a sergeant and corporal in the Union army who get into adventures. Can't remember the name.

    There is a sci-fi fantasy viking comic called Thorgal which is godlike, that's one of my favourite ever comics.

    Ah yes, Thorgal. The "I'm expecting softcore porn any page now" style of 70s/80s comics.
    I remember being truly excited by softcore porn. I used to sneak out and watch cinemax after everyone went to sleep. I would copy the real jucy bits over the credits of other vhs tapes. My brilliant 12 year old reasoning was, "who watches the credits?"
    My dad sold all of those vhs tapes like a decade ago during a yard sale, and he had 100s of them, and many of them were...seeded. Enjoy the Lion king kid, and the bonus show afterwards.

    I'm pretty sure a ton of that is illegal
    Is it?

    I'm actually not sure, Is it against the law to give a kid a copy of the red shoes diaries?
    I think most of it was rated R. It's not against the law to give someone a rated R video tape.

    Bootlegging is also illegal.
    I think in this case, it is more a civil unauthorized copyright issue than a criminal one. Still I was more sharing a funny story, not trying to get into the technicalities of legality of something where the statute of limitations has applied.

    Similar.

    Had anyone actually given a fuck this would likely already have come to some kind of a head.

    Sleep on
    zepherin
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Honk wrote: »
    Rental apartments though you sign up for the queue and they post listings. And out of all who apply the one with the most time in the queue gets it. So it will depend on how many people are interested in any one apartment how likely it is that you'll end up getting it. I was in the queue 7 years before I got the 1 room apartment I have now, pretty far outside the city. Downtown apartments are going to people who joined the queue 30 years ago.

    Meanwhile I was visiting a friend for his birthday party in August 2007 and felt "hey I kinda want to move back to Stockholm." So I looked at apartments with my three years of queue time. Three months later I moved into my new apartment in Farsta.

    Took me several years to even consider how damn lucky that was.

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    The Substitute

    - A burned CIA(ish) mercenary goes undercover as a teacher after his ex friend with bennies is beaten up by J-Lo's ex husband and there he finds and destroys a drug ring owned and operated by Winston from the Ghostbusters

    The Substitute 2: School's out

    - A friend of the previous mercenary goes undercover as a teacher after his brother is killed by a gang of inner city car thieves run by the guy who made dinosaurs for Jurassic Park. He murders that guy in front of an entire school with no recorded evidence to prove said genetic engineer's guilt. (the engineer had also murdered a woman who slept with both the mercenary and the dead brother)

    The Substitute 3: Winner Takes All

    - the mercenary from the previous film goes undercover at a college to protect the daughter of a war buddy who was beaten up by steroid enraged footballers who are being given drugs to provide a winning season to make money for the Italian Mob and the entire operation is ran by the white trash son of an Italian mobster. The mercenary uses his reading glasses to cut a mans throat.

    The Substitute 4: Failure is Not an Option

    - the mercenary from the previous two films goes to a military boarding school to infiltrate a Nazi ring training super soldiers, I think. I fell asleep during this one because 6 hours of "The Substitute" movies is just too much for anyone.

    Long night.


    Arch wrote: »

    I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
    cB557JuliusGonmun
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Good morning my fellow tumblrinas~

    desc he stole your bit!

    wait

    oh nooooooooo

    A Kobold's Kobold on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    Twitter delenda est
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    hmm, got a lot of twitter to catch up on with more news of the trump administration's incompetence at committing light treason dropping.

    ok98TNK.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Good morning my fellow tumblrinas~

    Good morning to you too.

    A Kobold's Kobold
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    amateurhour that seems like six hours of your life you'll want back one day.

    Gonmun
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Good morning my fellow tumblrinas~

    desc he stole your bit!

    wait

    oh nooooooooo

    Be glad you're worth so little XP brah

    jungleroomx
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Good morning.

    I make some fantastic dirty rice last night.

    BeNarwhalA Kobold's Koboldwandering
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafter [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Good morning.

    I make some fantastic dirty rice last night.

    What's dirty rice, anyway?

  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Did

    Did you watch all of them last night, AH

  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    amateurhour that seems like six hours of your life you'll want back one day.

    probably.

    I don't think I'm going to finish #4.


    Arch wrote: »

    I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I have so many things to do that I frankly just want to call out sick turn off my phone and curl up in bed.

    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Animal Crossing (SW), Murder by Numbers (SW), Skyrim VR (PC)
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Did

    Did you watch all of them last night, AH

    yes.


    Arch wrote: »

    I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Good morning.

    I make some fantastic dirty rice last night.

    What's dirty rice, anyway?

    Rice cooked with chicken, often gizzards or liver. I cheated and just cooked it in chicken broth, then added peppers, onions, garlic, and sausage.

    21stCentury
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    good morning fellow nerdmos

    it is my first day back to work and I have a jillion emails to look at and I don't know what I should be working on eep

    21stCenturyBeNarwhaljungleroomx
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Jesus Christ. It's not just in middle America; the racists are feeling free and bold fucking everywhere now:

    http://gothamist.com/2017/03/01/queens_bike_lane_trump.php
    The debate over bike lanes and street safety improvements took an ugly turn last night in Queens when a member of Queens' Community Board 4's transportation committee allegedly said that once Donald Trump rounds up "all the illegals, there won't be anybody to ride in bike lanes."

    Juan Restrepo, an organizer with Transportation Alternatives who tweeted the Darby quote, told Gothamist that member Ann Pfoser Darby may not have said "remove" or "deport" but instead might have termed things as after Trump "sends home" undocumented immigrants.

    "She said something to the effect of 'Why are we working so hard to put bike lanes in? When Donald Trump sends all the illegals back, who is going to be using all these bike lanes?'" Restrepo told us.

    ....

    DNAinfo spoke to Darby, who stuck by her comments about bike lanes and immigrants.

    "I see who goes by and who doesn't, and there was a lot of people going by to work early in the morning and like about 90 percent of them are gone," she said — adding that she took it as a sign that these people have been "picked up by ICE [Immigrations Customs Enforcement.]"

    "It looks like they were illegal aliens, I don't know, I didn't speak to them," she added.

    When asked how she could tell someone's immigration status from afar, she said it's "observation and logic."

    "You can kind of tell, especially sometimes the way they dress," she said, adding later that it's obvious if "someone speaks only Chinese."

    This old bitch is like a parody of a geriatric ancient ass racist

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    21stCenturyHonkA Kobold's Kobolddurandal4532skippydumptruckSleepEchoJulius
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    good morning fellow nerdmos

    it is my first day back to work and I have a jillion emails to look at and I don't know what I should be working on eep

    Still not living the dream of being a house husband?

    skippydumptruck
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. It's not just in middle America; the racists are feeling free and bold fucking everywhere now:

    http://gothamist.com/2017/03/01/queens_bike_lane_trump.php
    The debate over bike lanes and street safety improvements took an ugly turn last night in Queens when a member of Queens' Community Board 4's transportation committee allegedly said that once Donald Trump rounds up "all the illegals, there won't be anybody to ride in bike lanes."

    Juan Restrepo, an organizer with Transportation Alternatives who tweeted the Darby quote, told Gothamist that member Ann Pfoser Darby may not have said "remove" or "deport" but instead might have termed things as after Trump "sends home" undocumented immigrants.

    "She said something to the effect of 'Why are we working so hard to put bike lanes in? When Donald Trump sends all the illegals back, who is going to be using all these bike lanes?'" Restrepo told us.

    ....

    DNAinfo spoke to Darby, who stuck by her comments about bike lanes and immigrants.

    "I see who goes by and who doesn't, and there was a lot of people going by to work early in the morning and like about 90 percent of them are gone," she said — adding that she took it as a sign that these people have been "picked up by ICE [Immigrations Customs Enforcement.]"

    "It looks like they were illegal aliens, I don't know, I didn't speak to them," she added.

    When asked how she could tell someone's immigration status from afar, she said it's "observation and logic."

    "You can kind of tell, especially sometimes the way they dress," she said, adding later that it's obvious if "someone speaks only Chinese."

    This old bitch is like a parody of a geriatric ancient ass racist

    what about Donald Trump?

  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Rental apartments though you sign up for the queue and they post listings. And out of all who apply the one with the most time in the queue gets it. So it will depend on how many people are interested in any one apartment how likely it is that you'll end up getting it. I was in the queue 7 years before I got the 1 room apartment I have now, pretty far outside the city. Downtown apartments are going to people who joined the queue 30 years ago.

    Meanwhile I was visiting a friend for his birthday party in August 2007 and felt "hey I kinda want to move back to Stockholm." So I looked at apartments with my three years of queue time. Three months later I moved into my new apartment in Farsta.

    Took me several years to even consider how damn lucky that was.

    Yeee

    There's always some luck and timing. Tricks too.

    Like I found an area where all the 2 roomers are listed on the site as 1 room apartments. I only know because I looked at the floor plans and went to showings. Every 1 room apartment that pops up in that area is a 2 roomer. I think it's likely some regulation on the square meter for being allowed to define it as a room. Idk, they seem pretty big.

    So there's significantly less competition in that area because I guess a lot of people looking for 2 rooms don't even click on them.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    good morning fellow nerdmos

    it is my first day back to work and I have a jillion emails to look at and I don't know what I should be working on eep

    :bro:

    Worst part of work is coming back and going, what the fuck with emails.

    I mean beyond like going back to work.

    03x29di.png
    skippydumptruck
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    email is an outdated concept and its time to move on

  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Did

    Did you watch all of them last night, AH

    yes.

    I'm

    I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now

    To be clear, none of them are pride

    amateurhour
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. It's not just in middle America; the racists are feeling free and bold fucking everywhere now:

    http://gothamist.com/2017/03/01/queens_bike_lane_trump.php
    The debate over bike lanes and street safety improvements took an ugly turn last night in Queens when a member of Queens' Community Board 4's transportation committee allegedly said that once Donald Trump rounds up "all the illegals, there won't be anybody to ride in bike lanes."

    Juan Restrepo, an organizer with Transportation Alternatives who tweeted the Darby quote, told Gothamist that member Ann Pfoser Darby may not have said "remove" or "deport" but instead might have termed things as after Trump "sends home" undocumented immigrants.

    "She said something to the effect of 'Why are we working so hard to put bike lanes in? When Donald Trump sends all the illegals back, who is going to be using all these bike lanes?'" Restrepo told us.

    ....

    DNAinfo spoke to Darby, who stuck by her comments about bike lanes and immigrants.

    "I see who goes by and who doesn't, and there was a lot of people going by to work early in the morning and like about 90 percent of them are gone," she said — adding that she took it as a sign that these people have been "picked up by ICE [Immigrations Customs Enforcement.]"

    "It looks like they were illegal aliens, I don't know, I didn't speak to them," she added.

    When asked how she could tell someone's immigration status from afar, she said it's "observation and logic."

    "You can kind of tell, especially sometimes the way they dress," she said, adding later that it's obvious if "someone speaks only Chinese."

    This old bitch is like a parody of a geriatric ancient ass racist

    It's times like these I wonder if the society in Logan's Run wasn't so bad after all.

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    all these confused hipsters on their fixies getting deported

    HakkekagewanderingBeNarwhalmilskiA Kobold's KoboldBogartJulius
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    .
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. It's not just in middle America; the racists are feeling free and bold fucking everywhere now:

    http://gothamist.com/2017/03/01/queens_bike_lane_trump.php
    The debate over bike lanes and street safety improvements took an ugly turn last night in Queens when a member of Queens' Community Board 4's transportation committee allegedly said that once Donald Trump rounds up "all the illegals, there won't be anybody to ride in bike lanes."

    Juan Restrepo, an organizer with Transportation Alternatives who tweeted the Darby quote, told Gothamist that member Ann Pfoser Darby may not have said "remove" or "deport" but instead might have termed things as after Trump "sends home" undocumented immigrants.

    "She said something to the effect of 'Why are we working so hard to put bike lanes in? When Donald Trump sends all the illegals back, who is going to be using all these bike lanes?'" Restrepo told us.

    ....

    DNAinfo spoke to Darby, who stuck by her comments about bike lanes and immigrants.

    "I see who goes by and who doesn't, and there was a lot of people going by to work early in the morning and like about 90 percent of them are gone," she said — adding that she took it as a sign that these people have been "picked up by ICE [Immigrations Customs Enforcement.]"

    "It looks like they were illegal aliens, I don't know, I didn't speak to them," she added.

    When asked how she could tell someone's immigration status from afar, she said it's "observation and logic."

    "You can kind of tell, especially sometimes the way they dress," she said, adding later that it's obvious if "someone speaks only Chinese."

    This old bitch is like a parody of a geriatric ancient ass racist

    Jesus fuck

  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Like a bad lobster in a dark cellar Registered User regular
    good morning fellow nerdmos

    it is my first day back to work and I have a jillion emails to look at and I don't know what I should be working on eep

    To #entirecompany

    I am declaring email bankruptcy. All unread emails have been deleted. If you still need me to do something then please try again.

    Kisses,
    Skippy

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    BeNarwhalskippydumptruckSleep
  • ChanusChanus Ribbit! Registered User regular
    they accepted someone else's offer :|

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Dynagrip
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I've only ever had one job where I had an email to check, and that was when I worked at a call centre so

    It often went unchecked, is what I'm saying

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    all these confused hipsters on their fixies getting deported

    Make Park Slope Great Again

    Hakkekage
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Arrrgh I lost a really awesome Zee-Captain last night and I won't have a chance to play again for a while.

    They had found some real treasure! They'd gone mad with terror! There was some consorting with gods and monsters! And in the end they finally died to a single cannon-shell from a pirate I thought we'd managed to sneak past.

    Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Oh Jeff Sessions, you're just too Alabama for the White House. You should have known this.


    Arch wrote: »

    I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
    wandering
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    they accepted someone else's offer :|

    I'm sorry Chanus :(

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    amateurhourChanusHonkBogart
This discussion has been closed.