As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestlingmania] the ultimate somethingsomethingmumblemumble

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    "Ya gotta believe in the big dog now. How can you not?!" Vince asked through Cole.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Cesaro and Seth as roadies is awesome

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    then biker taker comes out

only room for one biggest dog in the yard

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Cesaro/Seth and Sami/Neville is a Drive Along episode made just for me

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Yes Mick, issue vague threats to Joe. That will end well for everyone.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I have had "biker taker comes out" on this bingo card for ten years and I refuse to give up hope

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    This was a pretty good match

Roman goes over but Strowman still looking strong

How many people besides Strowman have kicked out of Roman Reigns's spear?

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I don't know why wwe won't just give me what I want

Twenty minute triple h promos every week

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    stop booing this guy

Nah

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Bayley is a part of Mania win or lose

• Options
    GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    Why call it the Raw Women's Championship? The entire point of the draft is that Raw drafted the real WWE Women's Championship and Tag Team Championship. Only Smackdown should have qualifiers on their belts like that.

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    I just don't see why he can't take a goddam pin.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Roman Reigns now takes on the last person to get one over on Strowman: James Ellsworth.
    Big Dog
    VS
    Big Hog

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Radius wrote: »
    I have had "biker taker comes out" on this bingo card for ten years and I refuse to give up hope

one day...

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    hi Charlotte

• Options
    Charlotte peacocking pretty hard here with that robe. It looks pretty awesome.

• Options
    give dana brooke all the championships

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Geddoe wrote: »
    Why call it the Raw Women's Championship? The entire point of the draft is that Raw drafted the real WWE Women's Championship and Tag Team Championship. Only Smackdown should have qualifiers on their belts like that.
    Because that wasn't the point of the draft

They are trying to make both shows equal in terms of prestige, which is absolutely the correct path to go, and if they aren't going to have distinct divisions on each show (Raw gets Tags, SD gets women's, etc.) then presenting all of the belts as equally important is the right move

Alexa should be just as much of a champion as Bayley is

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Roman Reigns now takes on the last person to get one over on Strowman: James Ellsworth.
    Big Dog
    VS
    Big Hog

Loser gets fired
    Winner also gets fired

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    So I am assuming Owens eats a spear/jackhammer immediately since there is like no time left?

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Big Dog
    VS
    Big Hog

Loser gets fired
    Winner also gets fired

Huh, so we really are putting Impact results behind spoiler tags now...

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

They are trying to make both shows equal in terms of prestige, which is absolutely the correct path to go, and if they aren't going to have distinct divisions on each show (Raw gets Tags, SD gets women's, etc.) then presenting all of the belts as equally important is the right move

But the point of the draft was that Stephanie was trying to snipe the WWE championships. Then Dean retained the WWE World Title and forced Stephanie to make up a Universal Title in a petty attempt to try to one-up her brother's brand. While Shane had to make up championships for Smackdown women and tag teams.

Alexa is as much of champion as Bayley. But Bayley's is a more presigious title(as it inherited lineage from women like Trish Stratus, Lita, etc) while the Smackdown Women's title is new because they have a new division. The Smackdown Women's Championship still a Women's championship for the "biggest league" of wrestling.

• Options
    redfield85 wrote: »
    So I am assuming Owens eats a spear/jackhammer immediately since there is like no time left?
    There's still half an hour

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

But the point of the draft was that Stephanie was trying to snipe the WWE championships. Then Dean retained the WWE World Title and forced Stephanie to make up a Universal Title in a petty attempt to try to one-up her brother's brand. While Shane had to make up championships for Smackdown women and tag teams.

Alexa is as much of champion as Bayley. But Bayley's is a more presigious title(as it inherited lineage from women like Trish Stratus, Lita, etc) while the Smackdown Women's title is new because they have a new division. The Smackdown Women's Championship still a Women's championship for the "biggest league" of wrestling.

That is a meta analysis of it but outside of Daniel making fun of the Universal Title that one time they have presented all of the belts are perfectly equal to each other in the product itself and that's definitely an intentional move

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

To be fair I think that the current Women's title is considered a different lineage from the previous Women's title (and obviously the Divas title) but the point still stands as it's been around longer than the Smackdown Women's title.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options

Also Raw is much more likely to go over on their ppvs so far.

• Options
    Charlotte is so good as a heel.

• Options

give in to the inevitable

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Charlotte is amazing at selling

• Options

give in to the inevitable
    I'll never be like you!!!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular

To be fair I think that the current Women's title is considered a different lineage from the previous Women's title (and obviously the Divas title) but the point still stands as it's been around longer than the Smackdown Women's title.

I don't think it's considered a different lineage

They just referenced Charlotte looking to match Melina's five times, and Melina had Women's three times and Divas twice

• Options
    Wait so that is how they ended Charlotte's streak?

The Fuck was that finish, jesus

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    The finish of this match:

FpiLH6n.gif

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I think I get what they're going for, but that kinda didn't work at all.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That was a weird ending

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Sasha has to turn here for it to make sense right

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Welp, looks like Steph's stripping Bayley of the title tomorrow. What am I doing to myself watching this?

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    setting up Emma and Dana vs Charlotte at Mania

• Options
    I think they eventually go with a "Sasha doesn't think you can win on your own" angle and give us Sasha/Bayley/Charlotte at Mania.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Matev wrote: »
    Welp, looks like Steph's stripping Bayley of the title tomorrow. What am I doing to myself watching this?

Overreacting much?

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
This discussion has been closed.