Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Satellite, new FREE Android game!

TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin

Hi! We are Nebra Games, a small indie videogame studio from Spain. We've just released our second FREE Android game, Satellite.​​

CzgP2J9WIAAEEUc.jpg

Satellite is a Casual game with a very simple and addictive gameplay: jump from one planet to other and travel as far as you can. Besides trying to beat your own record, you can compete and challenge your Facebook friends and get Stars (coins) to buy new skins for your satellite or even new themes that change the whole game. Satellite is the typicall game that seems simple but nothing further from the truth!

Check out the Satellite Trailer, the Satellite Play Store Page or directly our website to know more about us or our games :D

vidRoyceSraphim

• comprarchinobiencomprarchinobien Registered User
    Nice, it looks very good! well done :D

• NebraGamesNebraGames Registered User new member
    Thanks mate!

• Dot SlashDot Slash Registered User new member
    Game looks neat, nice job indeed. Facebook challenge is definitely plus for me. :P

• asylumhouseasylumhouse Indie Game Developer SingaporeRegistered User regular
    Love the clean look

• DerryckDerryck Registered User new member
    I love the minimalistic aesthetics of this game. Kind of reminds me of "Imbalanced", love it.