As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Path of Exile]Bestiary League begins on March 2nd

• Options
    GriswoldGriswold that's rough, buddyRegistered User regular
    mccart wrote: »
    Ah I didn't know about the double hp and damage, I might not be able to handle that.

Only one way to find out!

FFXIV: Brick Shizzhouse - Zalera (Crystal)
    Path of Exile: snowcrash7
    MTG Arena: Snow_Crash#34179
    Battle.net: Snowcrash#1873
  • Options
    Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    Oh hey, I finally got that achievement for turning an item into a unique from orb of chance
    I got a skyforth. I don't even know what to do with them.

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    Ratsult2 wrote: »
    Oh hey, I finally got that achievement for turning an item into a unique from orb of chance

That can go for 37-50 exalts depending on enchantments and rolls.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Ratsult2 wrote: »

sell that shit bruh u will be ROLLING IN DOLLARINOS then u can run around throwing orbz on people

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Yeah, pretty sure I'd be selling the Skyforth to fund the ridiculous cost of the gear I need for my gladiator.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    You could also use that money to do stupid shit like a Mjolner build or an attack-based wander.

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the The Gull, Catarina minion.

• Options
    Anyone happen to have a Death's Door or Voice of the Storm they could lend me until I can actually afford them (in LSC)? :biggrin:

• Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    It's no Skyforth but I got a nice drop:

GOTzpun.jpg?1

ilvl is a little low but I'll probably use it for my next build anyway.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    THE HITS KEEP COMING

zxeDvRp.jpg

next up: Guardians, Shaper, and my inevitable death(s).

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Man, all you with your awesome drops. I'm just hoping to not die in dried lake!

Just picked up a witch fire Brew. My essence drain witch is around level 67 now. Starting to get good. I picked up come terrible gear for cheap ES. Now I need to farm currency so I can but a decent set of gear with actual resistances.

I bough a crappy bow that had 6 links for 15c and the right color sockets. I should spent a little more for one that wasn't corrupted. Then I could have put an essence of delirium on it... Hindsight is 20/20.

I am enjoying​ this build though. Breaches don't treat me nicely though, I die before I can get my spells off

• Options
    Friend just got a Shav's from Cadiro for 7500 coins. It's a day of RNG folks.

• Options
    Oh holy cow, my dude feels like he finally went super saiyan tonight. Just got to dried lake and started grinding a little with my buddy before he took off. I finally equipped my The Surrender, Abyssus, and my six link Lightning Coil. I also picked up a Voice of the Storm (corrupted) for 42c, so slightly below the market value I've seen them sitting at over the last week. Now I actually can do some damage. I even have a Lion's Roar that I found while leveling.

Now I just need more dex to use the top thrusting swords and a Death's Door and I'll have nearly everything I need. Eventually I want to pick up a Red Nightmare and Enlighten, but that's a bit out of my finances at the moment.

• Options
    EnderEnder Registered User regular
    How is it that you guys see item level on stuff?

• Options
    Ender wrote: »

Hold Alt while hovering over the item in question

• Options
    I have a question for you smart peeps. If I cast essence drain and then do something to increase my damage (I can cast a spell totem with wither, use witch fire brew, or vulnerability), will the dot that is already going increase in damage? Or will it only apply towards the next time that the dot is applied?

• Options
    mccartmccart Registered User regular
    If you apply essence drain to something and then curse it the damage taken will be increased, and I'm fairly certain it works this way for wither. I'm not sure if the bonus from activating a sulphur flask or witchfire brew will effect an already ticking ED though.

• Options
    Buffs to yourself will only work before the projectile hits. Debuffs to enemies will work at any point.

• Options
    Okay, cool. Thank you for the explanation. When it chains from contagion, would it be at the higher dmg level with witchfire brew?

• Options
    Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    Hold alt. Pan over an item.

• Options
    Aktn Bstrd wrote: »
    Okay, cool. Thank you for the explanation. When it chains from contagion, would it be at the higher dmg level with witchfire brew?

Chaining should change nothing. The Vuln will increase the dmg but the increased dot buff won't.

• Options
    alright thank you

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Okay, looking for some help on pricing this for LSC. I did a bit of comparing myself and my best guess was in the 3-6ex range. It can still roll a third resist, or intelligence. I'm really hoping to offload it for some ex so I can afford a death's door and/or red nightmare.
    wwkjq0a6h57c.png

Saldonas on
  • Options
    EnderEnder Registered User regular

This doesn't work for me. Is it some sort of add-on?

• Options

This doesn't work for me. Is it some sort of add-on?

Core game. It should add a line of text to the item box in question, so you could just be missing it.
    I use it all the time to check ilevels in trade windows.

• Options
    I rolled an Ancestral Warchief Facebreakers build... this is insane damage. I am in cruel difficulty and my dps is around 25k right now. Everything, including bosses, dies almost instantly. Plus, I have fairly high HP for where I am right now... this build feels so OP right now. I am curious how it will be towards the end game. Anyone else ran a build like this before?

• Options
    I rolled an Ancestral Warchief Facebreakers build... this is insane damage. I am in cruel difficulty and my dps is around 25k right now. Everything, including bosses, dies almost instantly. Plus, I have fairly high HP for where I am right now... this build feels so OP right now. I am curious how it will be towards the end game. Anyone else ran a build like this before?

It is a phenomenal build, capable of all content. It was one of the go to builds for Shaper farming in Essence league. The only reason mine died was I got stuck on terrain while shield charging to dodge a slam.

• Options
    Oh, got a link for that? I was wanting to do a warchief build pretty soon.

• Options
    Zizaran (and his support Blue) got the first HC kill. Here's his profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters

All 4 of his Chieftains are FB WC; Zizaranshaper, Zizaranwarchief, Zizaranthefirst, and Zizarandoedre.

• Options
    Saldonas wrote: »
    Oh, got a link for that? I was wanting to do a warchief build pretty soon.

I have been looking at this guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
    and LiftingNerdBro has one as well: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717002

I just cleared cruel act 3 piety, she took two steps and died. didn't get a chance to change forms once. This is nuts, I can clear the content as fast as I can move forward. Just keep dropping totems and moving.

• Options
    Uber lab today is portals + charges, so super super easy.

In just my first 10 runs I've made over 150c, it's far more rewarding than I thought it'd be. And I'm only running 1 person at a time, when I can do more it'll go way up.

• Options
    Yilias wrote: »

In just my first 10 runs I've made over 150c, it's far more rewarding than I thought it'd be. And I'm only running 1 person at a time, when I can do more it'll go way up.

What is it about uberlab that is so profitable? Is it just from drops or helm enchants?

• Options
    Yilias wrote: »

What is it about uberlab that is so profitable? Is it just from drops or helm enchants?

There are several very good treasure chests: currency, quality gems, more offerings, stuff like that. Enchants can be big spikes in currency, but there's very steady rewards if you can consistently get 3-4 treasure keys per run.

• Options
    How do you get more treasure keys? It seems kinda random to me

• Options
    Killing Argus is +1 key, each power up mechanic is also +1 key. Argus is on the main path so you can get a 4 key run in in like 10-15 min.

Enchantments and running people are the real money though. You can buy ilvl 84 Hubrises for 2c and sell them for 5-15 if you hit something good. If you run someone you don't have to use your offering and they pay you 6+ c.

• Options
    Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    To expand a little bit, the first two Izaro fights each have a mechanic to them. Generally, if you deal with the mechanic, it's gone for the rest of the lab, if you leave the mechanic going, you get an extra key drop. An example of this is when he has 3 lieutenants. If you kill them during the first or second fight, they won't show up in the final battle. If you keep them alive, you will get an extra key. You can always check the wiki for details on each different Izaro mechanic/powerup.

• Options
    Okay, cool. I have had 2-3 keys drop before, but I never knew where the number came from. I assumed it was RNG.

• Options
    I found a Shavronne's Wrappings, which is really the first time I've found a power unique of that level.
    I bought a level 4 Empower and already have my 6L +3 bow lined up.
    This gun be gud.

• Options
    What spell are you using?

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Initial guess is that it's a lowlife SRS, unless its +3 bow specific gems?

Saldonas on