As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let Me Tell You About Podcasts

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Also we should mention that austin followed molly and then explicitly told her he was doing so he "would know when she sinned again"

Don't need to follow her for that. Molly be sinning all day erryday.

sometimes you want the direct sin updates

"Welcome to my Twitter, aka The Confession Booth. Forgiveness is not requested and will not be accepted."

I'm gonna start calling my AD account The Confession Booth

You don't even use your regular one

well I can't very well use the podcast's twitter for AD stuff

Except for explicit pictures of Jason's Guns

You shouldn't be using the podcast's one for anything not explicitly related to the podcast!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Man I want to eat a thousand pancakes.

For real though, how many pancakes do you all think you could eat before tapping out? My absolute max would probably be four, but only if I hadn't had anything else for at least twelve hours beforehand.

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I literally can't eat more than 2 pancakes

They're so rich

Its part of why I've never been a fan of them

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I feel like before any pancakes discussion happens, people need to watch Review

• Options
    I love pancakes but I can maybe get through two if I dip them instead of pouring the syrup.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Also we should mention that austin followed molly and then explicitly told her he was doing so he "would know when she sinned again"

"Welcome to my Twitter, aka The Confession Booth. Forgiveness is not requested and will not be accepted."

zack the podcast twitter is not your regular twitter

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options

We've been over this, like, so many times.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

YOU'RE NOT MY MOM

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

YOU'RE NOT MY MOM

are you sure.

• Options
    EXCEPT YOU ARE BUT ALSO IM YOUR DAD? OR SOMETHING?

IT GETS WEIRD

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i'm the baby, gotta love me

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    So Pitchfork is doing this weeklong retrospective on Radiohead's OK Computer. A fine album, worthy of in-depth study.

And a lot of the pieces they're doing are pretty cool looks back, because they're a site that is more than capable of fine writing.

But there's this one fuckin' article. The headline on it is, "What It Felt Like to Review Ok Computer When It First Came Out." That's... Maybe the least essential read I've ever seen?

If I was at a party and somebody started in on, "Let me tell you about a time I heard a good thing, and then wrote about how the good thing was good," I would be politely looking for an escape route within seconds.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    EXCEPT YOU ARE BUT ALSO IM YOUR DAD? OR SOMETHING?

IT GETS WEIRD

Audio Entropy: It Gets Weird

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    There is no way I could eat all of a thousand pancakes but I would give it the old college try. I'd probably get hour or five in depending on diameter.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    So Pitchfork is doing this weeklong retrospective on Radiohead's OK Computer. A fine album, worthy of in-depth study.

And a lot of the pieces they're doing are pretty cool looks back, because they're a site that is more than capable of fine writing.

But there's this one fuckin' article. The headline on it is, "What It Felt Like to Review Ok Computer When It First Came Out." That's... Maybe the least essential read I've ever seen?

If I was at a party and somebody started in on, "Let me tell you about a time I heard a good thing, and then wrote about how the good thing was good," I would be politely looking for an escape route within seconds.

In Rainbows came out on my birthday, the same day they announced Sonic would be in Smash Bros Brawl, is there an article in there?

Could I get published with that?

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I just want lots of pancakes right now

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options

Is it like 4 words and just says "It felt pretty rad"

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i remember when ok computer came out, and I was tasked with reviewing it. how could I not? it was like the first time i touched a playstation 4 controller, pubescent fingers fumbling over the buttons in the backseat of my stepfather's twenty-ten malibu

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

The hell I'm giving the headline any clicks

There could just be a gif behind it of a dog getting a really nice bellyrub for all I know

• Options

The hell I'm giving the headline any clicks

There could just be a gif behind it of a dog getting a really nice bellyrub for all I know

hold on I'll be right back

• Options
    IT WASNT PUPPIES INSTEAD IT WAS CONCENTRATED PRETENTIOUSNESS

• Options
    IT WASNT PUPPIES INSTEAD IT WAS CONCENTRATED PRETENTIOUSNESS

A development so shocking, I'm gonna write a 1200 word article about it.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    You guys, Austin lurks here sometimes

He's gonna unfollow all of us!

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options

I wasn't trying to brag I just wanted to remind everyone that samothes is daddy

• Options

the denizens of this thread basically set themselves on fire in order to spell out "WE LOVE YOU AUSTIN" in the flames every time this comes up

i don't think this'll move the needle too much

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    No one actually reads these forums.
    We just pop up every once in a while on google.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I blame Austin for getting me into Gundam and also anime

so fuck you, Austin

also, thanks dude

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    It's gonna be weird when it turns out Austin was Bizarro Stormy all along.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    If austin hasnt unfollowed you after years if barely contained posting about your kinks then nothing will deter him

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Hey podcast thread, I chugged a can of Coke in 7.47 seconds.

Fuckin come at me Shoemaker!

Also, now I feel like death.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    turtleant wrote: »

I once shook a bottle of Coca-Cola whilst drinking out of it. Oh god it burned.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I blame Austin for getting me into Gundam and also anime

so fuck you, Austin

also, thanks dude

Mine is Vinny's explanation of line production models of grunt suits. That is what hooked me.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

You could chug it with your ass way faster

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    Hobnail wrote: »

You could chug it with your ass way faster

My ass has a lot more self respect than my mouth.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah I don't wanna mess up my ass. I need it for all my talkin'

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    if you butt-chugg a coke, do you still burp?

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    There is no way I could eat all of a thousand pancakes but I would give it the old college try. I'd probably get hour or five in depending on diameter.

this certainly is a distressing number of pancakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uloT8V6Skgk

8406wWN.png
  • Options

Well your butt can't throw up, so noooooooo?

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    not to be overly hyperbolic, but I legitimately feel that the 15 pancakes bit of Review might be among the finest six minutes of comedy ever made

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

Well your butt can't throw up, so noooooooo?

I very much disagree with this premise

This discussion has been closed.