Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

1235783

Posts

  • GoatmonGoatmon I can't stop. This is all I have left.Registered User regular
    edited March 19
    Watching the new samurai jack episode this week
    Holy cow, I knew we were gonna see more violence this season, but he just cut someone's throat open. He didn't even realize they were a living person until it happened.

    That is... probably going to really fuck with him, later.

    Goatmon on
    RMS Oceaniczepherin
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I liked daredevil s2 more than s1.

    Season 1 was boring.

    250?cb=20160303151632

    I watched S1 when S2 had just come out.

    I was so bored, I almost didn't watch S2 but I pushed through and was glad I did because I enjoyed it thoroughly.

  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    If S2 hadn't been out when I watched S1, Daredevil would have been dead to me.

  • EchoEcho Staring is caring Moderator mod
    Iron Fist subtitled "schizo-affective disorder" as "schizophrenia" and I cringed a bit.

    Steam wishlist
    Casual wrote: »
    a man reaches a certain age when he can no longer be part of groups with "wang" in the title
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    I liked daredevil s2 more than s1.

    Season 1 was boring.

    250?cb=20160303151632

    I watched S1 when S2 had just come out.

    I was so bored, I almost didn't watch S2 but I pushed through and was glad I did because I enjoyed it thoroughly.

    e6e6b70f3c1fc08065a33763aab81773.jpg

    ZampanovcB557Burnage
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Are those images from Season 1 because they bore me.

    But if they are from Season 2 I find them exciting.

    Harry Dresden
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Well, that sucked. Just took a shower and didn't realized until AFTER my shower that both of my towels are in the dirty laundry.

    Drying off with a t-shirt = the best way to start a day.

  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    It is snowing. Took the dog out. He pooped. Hoping he calms down a bit. Everything is new to him though.

    bensig_zpsmavgybc2.png
    RedTideBlameless Cleric
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited March 19
    Drez wrote: »
    Well, that sucked. Just took a shower and didn't realized until AFTER my shower that both of my towels are in the dirty laundry.

    Drying off with a t-shirt = the best way to start a day.

    This is Daredevil's revenge for not liking season 1.

    Harry Dresden on
    Drez
  • VanguardVanguard Pleasure sucks the life out of everyone Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Well, that sucked. Just took a shower

    that was your first mistake

    Drez
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Oh wow look at Mr. Two Towels over here lah di dah

    Kid PresentableDrezApothe0sisJacobkoshiTunesIsEviloverride367
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    It is snowing. Took the dog out. He pooped. Hoping he calms down a bit. Everything is new to him though.

    Wait you have dog now?

    I want pictures of dog.

    Jean
  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    It is snowing. Took the dog out. He pooped. Hoping he calms down a bit. Everything is new to him though.

    Wait you have dog now?

    I want pictures of dog.

    wRaR44gl.jpg

    bensig_zpsmavgybc2.png
    QuidRedTideApothe0sisJeanGrape ApeBlameless ClericiTunesIsEvilArchKana
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Well, that sucked. Just took a shower

    that was your first mistake

    I almost didn't but I did not want the baristas at Starbucks to think I am a dirty slovenly mess.

    I want them to think I am a clean slovenly mess.

  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    It is snowing. Took the dog out. He pooped. Hoping he calms down a bit. Everything is new to him though.

    Wait you have dog now?

    I want pictures of dog.

    wRaR44gl.jpg

    I WANNA SNUGGLE IT

    EchoJeanLord PalingtonBlameless ClericGoatmonemnmnme
  • EchoEcho Staring is caring Moderator mod
    Argh, sloppy Netflix subtitles.

    Or as I just call them nowadays, Netflix subtitles.

    "He made me a living weapon" -> "He made a living weapon for me"

    Technically a correct translation, but...

    Steam wishlist
    Casual wrote: »
    a man reaches a certain age when he can no longer be part of groups with "wang" in the title
    Zampanov
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo A lemon squeezed in the salty fist of Poseidon Registered User regular
    This Spanish charcuterie selection is deeply disappointing. Spain should be forced out of the EU and their lands given over to France, Italy and maybe Portugal. I bet Portugal cure some meat.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    @elki awesome! I can't recall exactly how far I got in that game before my build collapsed but I absolutely adore the grim Dawn and titan quest style of class creation and whatnot. Just brilliant imo, which allows it to compete with the depth of path of exile and the sheer visceral enjoyment of Diablo 3

    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling.png?dl=0
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Argh, sloppy Netflix subtitles.

    Or as I just call them nowadays, Netflix subtitles.

    "He made me a living weapon" -> "He made a living weapon for me"

    Technically a correct translation, but...

    is this a translation issue maybe?

    because I watch with subtitles very often and they seem fine.

    The West Wing, however, has awful subtitles, even in english.

  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    So I just watched episode 2 of the Samurai Jack season.

    That was one of the best and most intense fight scenes I have seen a in a long time.

    bensig_zpsmavgybc2.png
    QuidCouscousGoatmon
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So I just watched episode 2 of the Samurai Jack season.

    That was one of the best and most intense fight scenes I have seen a in a long time.

    I'm seeing why whatever CN executive approved the final episode insisting he not see it.

    Goatmon
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 19
    Our president has played golf two days in a row after torching a diplomatic bridge between the US and the U.K. and being a national embarrassment during Merkel's state visit.

    This matters because Obama couldn't golf once without this senile old racist saying something

    Ludious on
    A Kobold's Koboldoverride367
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Man...gin is pretty good.

    ElendilHerrCron
  • AtomikaAtomika Torchlight Resistance HQ Propaganda DivisionRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Our president has played golf two days in a row after torching a diplomatic bridge between the US and the U.K. and being a national embarrassment during Merkel's state visit.

    This matters because Obama couldn't golf once without this senile old racist saying something

    Trump will have golfed more in his first 100 days than Bush did in 8 years

    RedTideRMS OceanicA Kobold's Koboldoverride367
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Our president has played golf two days in a row after torching a diplomatic bridge between the US and the U.K. and being a national embarrassment during Merkel's state visit.

    This matters because Obama couldn't golf once without this senile old racist saying something

    Trump will have golfed more in his first 100 days than Bush did in 8 years

    He's making Bush look like a hard worker. Christ.

    Goatmon
  • AtomikaAtomika Torchlight Resistance HQ Propaganda DivisionRegistered User regular
    I spent 6 hours yesterday looking at cars and the only thing I got was frustrated and pissed off

  • JeanJean Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I spent 6 hours yesterday looking at cars and the only thing I got was frustrated and pissed off

    You could do like me, just buy a japanese car and don't ask yourself too many questions.

    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Wait is that real?

    If so, fucking awesome

    AtomikaTL DRRMS OceanicA Kobold's KoboldwanderingGoatmonoverride367
  • AtomikaAtomika Torchlight Resistance HQ Propaganda DivisionRegistered User regular
    Jean wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I spent 6 hours yesterday looking at cars and the only thing I got was frustrated and pissed off

    You could do like me, just buy a japanese car and don't ask yourself too many questions.

    I'm really trying to thread the needle here

    I want a nice car, low miles, with 40(ish)mpg, cruise, center console, automatic, small enough for the city but large enough for me to be comfortable, leather if possible, and cheap enough to where my trade-in will nearly pay for all of it

  • 21stCentury21stCentury Are you garbage? Because you belong in my room!Registered User regular
    Yo, my toilet is ultra clogged.

    What do you call this tool that's like a flexible metal tube? The plunger ain't cuttin' it.

  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I was really disappointed that Far Cry 4 was not an actual sequel to Far Cry 3. It would've been a pretty interesting development to have the series continue Jason Brody's story after the events of Far Cry 3.

  • 21stCentury21stCentury Are you garbage? Because you belong in my room!Registered User regular
    I was really disappointed that Far Cry 4 was not an actual sequel to Far Cry 3. It would've been a pretty interesting development to have the series continue Jason Brody's story after the events of Far Cry 3.

    but how would that have worked, knowing FarCry 3's ending is
    Determined by a lever you pull at the very end?

  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I was really disappointed that Far Cry 4 was not an actual sequel to Far Cry 3. It would've been a pretty interesting development to have the series continue Jason Brody's story after the events of Far Cry 3.

    but how would that have worked, knowing FarCry 3's ending is
    Determined by a lever you pull at the very end?

    Same way it's always handled?
    Pick the canonical ending (Brody leaves the island) that lets you continue the story.

  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Everytime I see trumps face it reminds me of someone telling a 14 year old they need to act mature, and they are giving it a go but their heart isn't into it.

    Grape ApeGoatmonKana
  • HerrCronHerrCron Election 2016: not the end of the world But you can see it from hereRegistered User regular
    Yo, my toilet is ultra clogged.

    What do you call this tool that's like a flexible metal tube? The plunger ain't cuttin' it.

    A snake?

    sig.gif
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo A lemon squeezed in the salty fist of Poseidon Registered User regular
    Yo, my toilet is ultra clogged.

    What do you call this tool that's like a flexible metal tube? The plunger ain't cuttin' it.

    Poo spear

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    Goatmon
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem I've got waffles and I've got beerRegistered User regular
    It's official.

    nibXTE7.png
  • CoinageCoinage Registered User regular
    There are a lot of bad things about Voyager, but the actress for Seska really has those crazy eyes

    #JusticeForTuvix
    override367
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric Seelie in the streets, Unseelie in the sheets Registered User regular
    Ok those extra 2 hours of sleep were AMAZING

    Orphane wrote: »

    one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

    I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
    surrealitycheckJacobkoshRMS OceanicAtomika
This discussion has been closed.