As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Southpaw Regional [chat] is the coolest ever

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2017
    Damn, I just looked it up and that kid at my school got 10 years for that. And I guess for sitting that fire, I forgot about the fire.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elki wrote: »
    Damn, I just looked it up and that kid at my school got 10 years for that. And I guess for sitting that fire, I forgot about the fire.

as one does

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Someone did get arrested during my sophomore year for making a bomb threat that got the school shut down for a day during finals.

Must've been on a stressful deadline.
    Bad plan. Bomb threat.

Good plan shit your pants and ask for an extension. No teacher wants you there with a steamer especially in some heat.

• Options
    oh dang. now my sister is saying he hit her. my sister is a proven liar about many horrible things (got arrested for beating her infant son, admitted to lying about several rape accusations) but now that she may have been abused i cannot glibly enjoy this situation

I NEED NEW FUN

elki, dance for me

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    65 shrines found. 2 dungeons done.

I have started farming ancient gear already. Major Combat trials fall before me as wheat before a scythe.

And yet, there is still so much game to do and I still havent even found 20 korok seeds yet.

This is very much a blind spot for me

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    syndalis wrote: »

I have started farming ancient gear already. Major Combat trials fall before me as wheat before a scythe.

And yet, there is still so much game to do and I still havent even found 20 korok seeds yet.

i think i watched donk and his boyfriend find like 20 just while i was observing over pax weekend

Organichu on
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    oh dang. now my sister is saying he hit her. my sister is a proven liar about many horrible things (got arrested for beating her infant son, admitted to lying about several rape accusations) but now that she may have been abused i cannot glibly enjoy this situation

I NEED NEW FUN

elki, dance for me
    Imagine me dancing?

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

I NEED NEW FUN

elki, dance for me
    What makes you think she's telling the truth this time?

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

i think i watched donk and his boyfriend find like 20 just while i was observing over pax weekend

you're thinking of a different kind of seed, chu

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »

I NEED NEW FUN

elki, dance for me
    What makes you think she's telling the truth this time?

nothing

for all i know she's lying again

but spousal abuse is p common and i don't know for sure so i don't wanna joke about it

• Options

I NEED NEW FUN

elki, dance for me

*shimmie*

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    blurk quick what are the first 8 tattoos you will get and how many of them are on your face

@skippydumptruck flowers, flowers, more flowers, flowers, flowers, flowers, flowers, also flowers

none on my face

all on my shoulders and arms

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

I NEED NEW FUN

elki, dance for me

*shimmy shimmy cocoa puff*

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Two things I thought about really hard today.

Livestreaming some TW: Warhammer.

Trying to get a Let's Play of Kingdom Death: Monsters going.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

hey gurl r ur wages sticky and ur prices flexible

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I remember the locker room buzz at wrestling weigh-ins in high school when the dude who had a two year undefeated run in our weight class got a flower tattoo. Lots of people were legitimately offended, like he was just adding insult to injury - we know you're good, you don't have to do it with a flower tattoo on. The prick. Also his girlfriend was aces.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Feeding babies gets tedious. Why do people get so excited at the chance to do it?

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I remember the locker room buzz at wrestling weigh-ins in high school when the dude who had a two year undefeated run in our weight class got a flower tattoo. Lots of people were legitimately offended, like he was just adding insult to injury - we know you're good, you don't have to do it with a flower tattoo on. The prick. Also his girlfriend was aces.

Is there a more perfect encapsulation of fragile masculinity than this

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    a tattoo of the perfect cherry blossom, inked right above your penis

reminding your unsatisfied sexual partner that all beauty is fleeting...

simonwolf on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Just kidding, she is adorable and great and yay.

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    My tattoo idea?

All my recipes, in a mixture of Latin and German.

• Options
    Also the script is illuminated.

• Options
    Simon is the you-ness that seems to pervade everything you post something you take notable effort to impart or does it come more naturally than that?

• Options
    The Expanse is good enough at episode five that it feels like a season finale.

I still haven't made dinner because I don't want to watch it on my tablet while in the kitchen.

• Options
    Simon is the you-ness that seems to pervade everything you post something you take notable effort to impart or does it come more naturally than that?

What me-ness are we talking about in particular

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

I'm sorry but I'm really bad at describing traits of that nature
    your a e s t h e t i c, I think, if that helps

• Options
    memeness

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

I'm sorry but I'm really bad at describing traits of that nature
    your a e s t h e t i c, I think, if that helps

uh probably not any real "effort" goes into what I post in chat, beyond the few times I make a For Reals Serious Post About Something I Find Important, most of my jokes and/or "quips" are just the first thing that comes into my head and I have terrible impulse control about shitposting

• Options
    Young people don't understand identities, Simon, it's perfectly natural

We are either empty or calcified

• Options
    technically-we-are-all-always-LARPing.jpg

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Nothing like a bit of alcohol after what was a miserable fucking day.

• Options
    EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Registered User regular
    @simonwolf What the hell is your avatar from? I feel like I should recognize it and it's bugging me.

Steam - DailyFatigueBar
    FFXIV - Milliardo Beoulve/Sargatanas
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    My tattoo idea is the plain word tattoo

• Options
    simonwolf What the hell is your avatar from? I feel like I should recognize it and it's bugging me.

It's from Sailor Moon

• Options
    My tattoo idea is the plain word tattoo

this is not a pipe

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular

like, in jail?

that seems like a lot of years

• Options
    EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Registered User regular
    simonwolf What the hell is your avatar from? I feel like I should recognize it and it's bugging me.

It's from Sailor Moon

Thank you. I was sitting there staring at it like, "I should know what that's from. Doesn't matter. Wait, yes it does. WHY IS THIS BUGGING ME SO MUCH?"

Steam - DailyFatigueBar
    FFXIV - Milliardo Beoulve/Sargatanas
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Huh apparently a trans character in Mass Effect deadnames themself

Well thats not cool bioware

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I've clicked on the Iron Fist thread enough for today. Goodnight.

For the record, I wonder why chat is talking so much about Iron Fist like every time.

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
This discussion has been closed.