The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

TRI-COUNTY WRESTLING Presents: THE REGAL WRANGLE!

1234568

Posts

  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    Matev wrote: »
    Actually, when fighting NPWs, you don't have to interrupt really, they'll usually just fight you a bit before the GM hands control back, they don't really make the same moves we do in these games.
    I mostly did it so I could get the momentum back, and also to introduce the Lioncock as a signature move.

    With Mr. Black suddenly incapacitated, Tolos decided to get the match over with. After all, he had already hit the low blow in the booking, and there was the entire rest of the show to get through.

    While Mr. Black struggled to get to his feet, Tolos began the finger-gun taunt, finally pointed it at Mr. Black, and fired before hitting a Picture Perfect Superkick! on his opponent.
    Geth roll 2d6 for Picture Perfect Superkick!

    Picture Perfect Superkick!:
    2d6 9 [2d6=5, 4]

    0sghlhE.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    You can choose to spend 1 momentum and take a 10+ Result (Choose whether you or your opponent gains +1 Audience), or keep the 7-9 result (you need to hit your Finisher twice. Choose whether you gain +1 Heat with each other, or they gain +1 Audience)

  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I think that works as a finisher for this match. I have the Moneymaker as an actual finisher, but for a match like this, just doing a secondary move for a finisher works. So I'll spend the 1 momentum to make it a 10+, and take the +1 Audience.

    Mr. Black laid in the center of the ring, and Tolos made a show of covering him and counting along with the ref as he counted to 3.

    After the match, Tolos angrily grabbed the title belt the ref handed to him, and made his way up the ramp, yelling at the fans, but as soon as he got backstage, he allowed himself to grin a little. For a first outing as champion, that hadn't gone all that bad. Definitely room to grow.

    0sghlhE.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime Designated Wizard Registered User regular
    A long time ago, Brian managed to buy an old LCD projector off one of the high schools (Combatatirums) that happened to be having a garage sale the same weekend they were booked. Since then, his back stage segments have become a regular thing.

    The LCD projetor kicks on and the blue screen slowly fades in on the wall, where a white tarp had been hung over the placement of the basketball scoreboard. The Young Danny Mahooney was standing at a locker, rustling a few items inside.

    Brian Eaglehart walks into the scene. In full costume, with his jacket, sunglasses and curly blonde mullet oiled up to a blinding shine.

    He puts a hand on Danny's shoulder, who jumps a bit as the contact breaks him from wherever his mind was wandering.

    "Hey Danny -- I just wanted to say. Sorry about last week at the Rumble. I know how it feels to get carried away in the spotlight, but sometimes you just gotta take a step back. It's good to want to WIN -- but you gotta keep flyin' straight. You don't want to win the easy way -- you gotta push it to win the right way."

    Danny visibly relaxes his shoulders a bit.

    "I know you're right... I did get pretty carried away last week didn't I?" he chuckles a bit.

    Brian gives him a slap on the back of the shoulder, like a proud father figure. "You're a good kid Danny. Keep it up and no one will ever hold you down."

    Mahooney extends his fist for a bump, which Brian gladly reciprocates. "Good luck in the Ring tonight Danny. Remember kid -- the RIGHT way."

    He exits the frame and Danny looks off with his young warm smile. A few beats after Brian has left the scene his warm smile turns to a stone face grimmace and a half-way snear. Danny fumbles in his locker a bit more and produces the Kendo stick from the Rumble match that he had hidden. He pats the stick a few times between his hands. "Yeah.... the RIGHT way..."

    The screen cuts back to blue and white letters reading "SEARCHING FOR INPUT" bounce around the screen for a second before a floor staff hits the power button on the projector.

    Geth roll 2d6-2 for Backstage Promo (Look)

    Backstage Promo (Look):
    2d6-2 5 [2d6=3, 4]

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN • MagicPrime | Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)

    Ofnv4jq.gif
    ReynoldsMatevKen ODex DynamoNiryaElvenshaeDyvim Tvar
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Crowd is feeling cold on that promo, Brian. Lose 1 Audience. Backstage, Tex watches silently, and grabs Danny just before he heads out to the ring.


    Meanwhile...

    "HELLO, AMERICA!"



    The boos start rolling in as Biggs Tobacco makes his entrance, mic in hand.

    "Biggs Tobacco here, to once again show you, the buying public--"

    The boos are so loud you can hardly hear him.

    "That genuine, certified, tobacco cigarettes are THE most must-have supplement for any athlete. Watch, as my sharpened senses, boundless energy, and..." he looks at a woman in the crowd, who has to be held back from punching him, "effortlessly heightened charisma guide me to an easy victory over 'Two-Count' Danny Mahooney!"

    He hops in the ring, takes off his jacket... and before anyone even fully realizes what's going on, Danny wrecks him with a Singapore cane.

    "DANNY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
    "HE'S DOIN' WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN, CHIP!"

    The bell starts ringing repeatedly to signal a loss of control in the ring. Refs pull them apart, and Danny regains composure.

    Biggs climbs--barely--to his feet, just in time for the bell. A quick landing of Danny's finisher, the Three-Count...



    And it's over. Danny climbs to his feet, spits on Biggs, and leaves without having his hand raised.

    Biggs lurches to a corner. "Brutalized... by my opponent... cruelly... cheated out of a win... and yet..."

    He stands up. "I AM RE... REBORN... THANKS TO THE POWER... OF GENUINE... CERTIFIED TOBACCO CIGARETTES."

    The boos start up again as he limps to the back.

    Dyvim TvarElvenshae
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Who wants to earn a Momentum and script out a Burly Bros promo, and book out their match with Samhain (this is two separate requests)? I accidentally put a bunch of NTCs interacting in a row and don't feel like writing all that out. No changes to the booking sheet here, so just by what's written--the Burlys will fight anyone, "you'll see..." and then knock out one of the guys Samhain.

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited May 9
    Done. Will have them both up shortly.

    Before Biggs Tobacco is even halfway back to the locker room the music cuts out and switches to a very familiar set of voices.
    "HEY DAN!"
    "YEAH STAN?"

    "YOU WANNA GET INTO A FIGHT!?"

    The audience erupts as Stan and Dan Burley come running to the ring. The two men each lay a shoulder to Biggs, sending him flying back to the floor. The impact doesn’t even slow the tag team champions as they grab microphones and roll into the ring.

    Randy speaks up, “Looks like the champs have something important to say Chip.”

    Repeating their entrance music Stan pushes Dan and yells into the microphone, “Hey Dan!”

    Dan is pushed back a step, but he immediately retaliates and yells back, “Yeah Stan.”

    The crowd is already chanting “You wanna get into a fight!?” but both men are silent.

    Stan shakes his head before speaking. “I’m afraid we’ve fought everyone worth fighting.” He holds up the TCW Tag Title. “No one has come close to taking these belts from us.”

    Dan apes Stan’s pose. “If anyone even thinks they can take these from us, they should come out right now and take their beat down.”

    After a few seconds the lights go out and the haunting theme of Samhain comes over the sound system. The spotlight hits Jack Sullivan and Warlock as the two emotionlessly start their way to the ring.

    Randy loudly complains as the newcomers climb into the ring. “What’s with these Samhain guy’s Chip, they think it’s Halloween all year round.”

    “Randy, Samhain is actually a Gaelic…”

    “I don’t really care Chip, they Burleys are about to make them regret coming out here.”

    All four men are silently staring each other down when Chip speaks up. “Tri-County Wrestling fans we’ll have this amazing tag match right after a few words from our sponsors.”

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular


    "This Sunday at the Runnels County Kentucky Fried Chicken, come get a free sample of the brand new Southwestern Spicy Chicken Sandwich. It's mouth WOO-tering good!" --"The Nature Man" Dick Flair

    * Dick Flair no longer affiliated with Tri-County Wrestling

    ElvenshaeMatevDyvim TvarNiryaCrippl3Reynolds
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited May 9
    As the commercial break ends Dan Burley and Jack Sullivan are in the center or the ring trading stiff right hands.

    “Chip Wallenbocker here, Tri-County fans we are joining the action already in progress.”

    “These guys just couldn’t wait to start beating the stuffing out of each other Chip.”

    “Right you are Randy, there is nothing fancy here just an old fashioned slug fest.”

    As promised by TCW’s lead commentator the action in the ring is brutal. The two men continue to trade blows until Jack is forced back into the Burly’s corner. Stan makes a quick tag and both Burly’s began throwing punches and kicks until the referee intervenes. Now in control Dan levels the wobbly legged Jack with a clothesline. Jack tries to crawl towards his partner only to get stomped back into the mat. Dan grabs Jack by the hair and pulls him back up to a standing position. The reigning tag team champ mocks the smaller man only for Sullivan to shake out the cobwebs and hits the Burly with an inverted atomic drop.

    Dan hits the ground while holding his groin. Jack stumbles towards Warlock. Stan yells for Dan to get up. Warlock strains with his hand outstretched. The audience is roaring for their respective favorites. Jack inches closer to his partner.

    The tag is made.

    Warlock rushes into the ring, hitting Dan with a knee to the abdomen. He continues his momentum and knocks Stan off the apron with a hard clothesline. Warlock rushes back to Dan only to be stopped with a devastating spine buster. Dan throws a few quick punches and then whips Warlock into the corner. Stan was already back up on the apron, he hits Warlock with an uppercut as the other man runs towards him. The impact rings through the air and Warlock falls backwards with his eyes rolled back into his head. Warlock hits the mat hard. There is a brief look of concern on the faces of everyone still standing in the ring. Dan quickly covers Warlock and the referee gives what might be the quickest three counts in TCW history.

    Dan and Stan hoist their belts high into the air in celebration. The camera tries to keep in the champs in frame but still managed to catch Warlock being attended to by TCW staff. There is an audible applause as Warlock gets to his feet on his own and is helped into the back.

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    ElvenshaeDex Dynamo
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Tex is standing with Dr. Skull, checking Tolos's nose (and sharing a sip of tequila) when Warlock comes through the curtain.

    "Another? Seriously?" He takes a much bigger swig, before grabbing Boris just as he starts to make his entrance.

    "Do me a favor, bud. Don't injure anybody? For me?"
    @Grunt's Ghosts go ahead and describe your entrance, then Cut a Promo demanding a new handicap match. Then, @Crippl3,
    describe Competidor Local coming out, and introducing Joe Destiny, and Cut a Promo on your way to the ring. Then, the three of you are free to describe your match!

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Bumping in case @Grunt's Ghosts missed it the first time around.

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Sorry, I was super busy this weekend and now it's late at night. I'll write something up in the morning.

    Crippl3
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    "I will try not to." Boris says as he heads out to meet Peter Sokolov...

    The big screen lights up showing a small blonde reporter standing next to a tiny man in a cheap suit. "Are you sure he understands that he is suppose to be here?" the reporter ask.
    "Yes... Yes... I told him he needed to be... THERE HE IS!" Peter points to the massive Russian as he walks over to him. Boris says something in Russian and Peter starts his job translating. "Boris says that he's upset that weapons were allowed in the Royal Wrangle, which lead to his elimination."
    Boris's voice lowers for a sec. "But he says that he's not surprised that American pigs would do something so cowardly." Boris slams his fist over his heart and stands up straight. "At least in the Motherland, Boris says they had Honor. They fought for pride." Boris acts like he crushes something with his hand. "Cheaters were banned, their names crushed by the stand of their deceit." Peter listened to Boris as he started to yell in Russian. "He wants another chance to punish the cheaters, a match where he can prove that he deserves the title of Champion, a title that was stolen from him by those low down cheater."
    Geth roll 2d6-1 for Cutting a Promo

    Cutting a Promo:
    2d6-1 11 [2d6=6, 6]

    Ken ODyvim TvarMatev
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    The crowd doesn't just want you to get comeuppance, they want to see you killed. Take +1 Momentum, and choose one:
    • Get booked in a match on a future show
    • Add a stipulation to this match (beyond being a handicap match)
    • Take a 2nd Momentum
    • Take +1 Heat with the subject of your promo (El Competidor Local, and I'll give you 1 Heat for Joe Destiny as well)

    @Crippl3, you're up.

    Ken O
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'll take a 2nd Momentum.

  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    uhhhh...whoops
    So I kept forgetting to respond to this, sorry guys :redface: I'm hoping to have something up tonight or tomorrow.
    Again, sorry all, didn't mean to hold the game up.

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited May 30
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    uhhhh...whoops
    So I kept forgetting to respond to this, sorry guys :redface: I'm hoping to have something up tonight or tomorrow.
    Again, sorry all, didn't mean to hold the game up.
    several people in the crowd chant "YOU FUCKED UP"

    a larger contingent of the crowd chants "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" in response

    the people being rude (the ones chanting "you fucked up") eventually quiet down, and you get a polite round of applause as the crowd accepts your apology

    Dex Dynamo on
    ReynoldsMatevCrippl3Ken ODyvim TvarNirya
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular


    "WHO'S BACK?"
    "JOE'S BACK!" *clap clap*

    "WHO'S BACK?"
    "JOE'S BACK!" *clap clap*

    Running out of the entrance arch, through the curtain, it's...Competidor Local? He's carrying a great big flag behind him, like Joe, only his is the Mexican flag. He jumps and cheers, and crowd laughs at the bit. Then, he points to the door, before his partner in this match, the Conquering Hero Joe Destiny makes his debut, trailing his own banner behind him. The two share a handshake, before running to the ring; Joe behind as CL books it with the occasional jump to make his flag fly behind him.
    The pair climb onto the apron together, before hanging their flags on opposite sides of a corner, and with a not they get over the top rope. Joe grabs a mic that a stagehand offers him.
    alternate entrance theme:
    As this is my first time on camera for this episode, I have to make the Reputation move.
    Geth roll 2d6-1 for Reputation

    "Boris wants to whine and cry about cheaters, eh? He's so shocked that someone here would DARE use a weapon, in one of the toughest and most ridiculous matches out there. Doesn't he know where he is? This is TCW, anything can happen baby!" Joe pauses for the inevitable T-C-DUB chants. "You gotta adapt to your environment, and stay in the now, man! And I think that's Boris' big problem: He's so stuck in the past that he can't accept that others have surpassed him, like Señor Local and I." He nods to his partner for the match.
    "And that's what we're gonna prove, right here, right now, in this ring!"
    I hope this roll will be worth the almost 2 weeks wait, here we go.
    Geth roll 2d6 for Cut A Promo

    Reputation:
    2d6-1 1 [2d6=1, 1]
    Cut A Promo:
    2d6 7 [2d6=4, 3]

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited June 2
    WELP, that Reputation puts me back down to 0 Audience. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit this match better be good

    Crippl3 on
    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    WELP, that Reputation puts me back down to 0 Audience. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit this match better be good
    Well, the nice thing is that since you're stepping in the ring with Boris, with whom you have +4 Heat, you automatically gain an Audience!

    Since you already have +4 Heat with Boris, choose one of the following for your promo:
    • Get booked in a match on a future show
    • Add a stipulation to this match (beyond being a handicap match)
    • Take +1 Momentum

  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I'm going to take a booking, because I don't want to start yet another big match. Do you want me to message you with the match I want, or should I just post it here?

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Bumping so this doesn't get forgotten.

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited June 6
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    I'm going to take a booking, because I don't want to start yet another big match. Do you want me to message you with the match I want, or should I just post it here?
    Message me, and I'll put it in my notes.

    Competidor Local slides into the ring, and, after some convincing, takes the active spot in the ring, locking up with Boris. But the Russian brute is too strong, and quickly takes control against the scrappy luchador.

    The bell rings out, and it's match time!

    Technical note: How this will work is pretty straightforward, @Crippl3 and CL will have access to Tag Team moves, while Boris will not. But, Boris has momentum since he's going up against an NPW to start, so @Grunt's Ghosts, give us the opening moments of the match!

    Dex Dynamo on
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Quick question: Am I fighting both at the same time or is it like a tag-team match where one is outside the ropes and has to be tagged in?

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Quick question: Am I fighting both at the same time or is it like a tag-team match where one is outside the ropes and has to be tagged in?

  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Quick question: Am I fighting both at the same time or is it like a tag-team match where one is outside the ropes and has to be tagged in?
    Tag match.

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Boris "The Soviet Bear" Melovic

    The Bear knows that he can't waste his time on this match. These guys will be able to switch out and keep and rest while he's got to pull twice his weight, which was a lot, if he was honest. He circles around CL, cutting him off from his tag-team partner outside the ropes and once he feels satisfied with his position, goes for another lock up, using his strength to further push CL away from Joe Destiny. Then Boris pulls the wrestler down and hits him with a knee to the gut.
    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Power

    2d6+2 12 [2d6=5, 5]

  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    A few times the fight gets juuuuust close enough to Joe Destiny for him to reach and almost tag himself in; the audience buys it every time. They're eating out of the palm of your hand.
    Take +2 Momentum, or +1 Heat with Competidor Local. Then continue describing, or hand over Momentum to your opponent.

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    One last bump, then I promise I won't do it anymore. @Grunt's Ghosts

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Sorry, just started a new job and it's long hours and I'm getting no sleep. +2 Momentum and I'll give the spotlight to my opponent.

  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    You repeatedly knee Competidor Local in the gut, staggering him back, before hitting the ropes for a clothesline--but he ducks and drops a rope, and you go tumbling over to the outside! The crowd is hot as CL hypes them up. He's going for a dive! But you're back on your feet and catch him with an uppercut just before he takes to the skies. He stumbles back, and slumps into the corner... where Joe Destiny is able to tag in!

    @Crippl3, you've got momentum--describe your first move, name your approach, and make a roll!

    Ken OGrunt's GhostsElvenshae
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited June 20
    Joe reaches a hand in to slap CL on the chest, making him the legal man.
    Joe drops off the apron onto the floor with his opponent. He steps up to Boris, feigning a test of strength with his arms up. Instead of actually grappling, he quickly sidesteps when Boris reaches for him, getting behind. Joe quickly goes for a standing dropkick to the back, attempting to knock the big Russian off-balance.
    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Wrestling (Work)

    Wrestling (Work):
    2d6+2 8 [2d6=5, 1]

    Crippl3 on
    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Dex can correct me but an 8 would fall under...

    7-9: You hit it pretty well, pick one:
    • retain control and transition into the next sequence
    • give your opponent control and gain +1 Momentum

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Ken O wrote: »
    Dex can correct me but an 8 would fall under...

    7-9: You hit it pretty well, pick one:
    • retain control and transition into the next sequence
    • give your opponent control and gain +1 Momentum
    That is correct!

  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited June 23
    Hey, sorry. I figured I'd wait for Dex to see my posts before I continue and for Grunt to Interrupt if they wanted, and then I totally spaced and forgot to continue.
    I'm going to retain control.

    With the big man on the floor, it's time for Joe to use the surroundings to his advantage. Joe pulls Boris back toward the ring and climbs back on to it. He leaps and delivers a senton off the apron, (hopefully) crashing onto Boris' back.
    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Wrestling (Work)

    Wrestling (Work):
    2d6+2 10 [2d6=3, 5]

    Crippl3 on
    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    "WHAT A SENTON, DID YOU SEE THAT RANDY!?"
    "Sittin' right next to ya, Chip."

    The crowd is blowing up. Competidor Local is leading the chants of "DES-TI-NY! DES-TI-NY!" with one hand, the other clutching the tag rope.

    Since you're already at +4 Heat, take +2 Momentum--then, continue your offense, or hand off Momentum.


    Backstage, Tex takes a satisfied swig of beer from a lukewarm bottle. "Crowd is hot tonight. Let's hope they stay that way."

  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I'll hold on to control one more time.

    Time to get the action back in the ring. Joe kip-ups back to his feet, getting off of Boris, and grabs the big guy's arms. He pulls him up to the ring, and stands him up leaning on the ring apron. While Boris is still selling his back, Joe steps back, stomps in time to the chants, and busts out a superkick right to the chin of Boris to "launch" him back up onto the ring!

    This move is basically just me kicking at him in time with Boris actually jumping on the ring, so I'm going with Look on this one.

    Geth roll 2d6 for Wrestling (Look)

    Wrestling (Look):
    2d6 10 [2d6=4, 6]

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Hm. Despite rolling a 10, can I still pass control of the match or does @Grunt's Ghosts need to Interrupt? I don't want to hog the whole match.

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I believe you can pass momentum at any time--even if it's not in the rules, I don't see why that would be a problem.

    Ken O
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Alright, good to know. I'll hold on to control one more time though, got something else to try.

    With a loud SMACK, Boris is kicked straight up onto the apron, leaning his back on the ropes. Joe climbs up, rolls him under, and gets the two of them back into the ring proper.
    The crowd loved the kick, so why not keep that going? It works for some other guys he worked with, at least. Joe whips Boris into him and CL's corner, runs up, and goes for another superkick, right smack on the jaw.
    Geth roll 2d6 for Wrestling (Look)
    So uh
    maybe the Save Draft and Post Reply buttons shouldn't be so close to one another
    Because I had this typed up like 3 or 4 days ago, and hit the Save Draft one without paying much attention, thinking it was Post Reply

    Wrestling (Look):
    2d6 2 [2d6=1, 1]

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
Sign In or Register to comment.