Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

TRI-COUNTY WRESTLING: The Road to Fight At The Fair 2017

1235710

Posts

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited April 2017


    El Corrido's version of "Corazon de Oro" begins to play and the masked mariachi struts out onto the ramp. He only makes it a few steps before removing his hat and slapping hands with the fans. He tosses off his jacket onto the ramp and leans over the rail to get a selfie with another fan. The lucha party doesn't stop there, before he can reach the ring he jumps up on the barricade and tears away the mariachi pants to reveal his identically decorated tights. Before getting down from the barricade he picks up a child in the crowd and shows him off to the audience Lion King style. He's having such a good time, he doesn't seem to notice that his music has stopped and the next entrants has already started.

    Corrido is kissing a fan's hand when he notices the next entrant is going to beat him into the ring. El Corrido leaps back onto the barricade, runs down the length of it, and launches a dropkick at the wrestler still in mid-entrance.

    El Corrido is going to try and hit a dropkick on whoever is next and then scramble into the ring before they can. If he misses, that's hysterical and he can totally get eliminated.

    Also, as tempting as it was, I did not read the spoiler.

    Geth roll 2d6+1

    2d6+1 8 [2d6=4, 3]

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Boris "The Soviet Bear" Melovic

    Boris rushes forward to the Luchas, not wanting to give them a chance to recover. He lifts both of them up at the same time and tosses them right out the ring!
    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Power
    Going to try to throw both Luchas out of the ring at once.

    2d6+2 13 [2d6=5, 6]

    Grunt's Ghosts on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Dr. Skull and Mister Mad quickly scramble to their feet as Mac enters the ring, a 2 on 2 brawl breaking out in the middle of the ring. Mad quickly switches to trying to turn Joe into all sorts of interesting shapes via submission holds. Skull and Mac fight around other brawls, fists flying back and forth. Skull, with a sudden surge of strength, picks up Mac and carries him to the ropes, intending to throw him over onto any exiting competitors.

    "Good lord, Dr. Skull is lifting Cromagnum Mac and he's, he's....!" Chip can barely bring himself to speak.

    "He's taking out the trash, Chip! Can't win the championship without breaking some spines!" Randy fills in the blanks for him.
    Geth, roll 2d6+2

    2d6+2 9 [2d6=5, 2]

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    3... 2... 1...

    THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BIG TOBACCO...

    Biggs Tobacco's entrance music plays as he makes his way to the ring.

    "LADIES, AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS I, BIGGS TOBACCO, HERE TO SELL YOU ON THE SMOOTH FLAVOR AND RICH BODY OF CIGARETT-AHHHH!"

    Down goes Tobacco as El Corrido levels him with a huge dropkick. Corrido rolls through to his feet, and Biggs tries--but CROMAGNUM MAC lands squarely on him! Tobacco is out cold!

    @Ken O take +1 Heat with Biggs Tobacco. But, as you're posing to the crowd, there's a dilemma. You see your sister being lifted by Boris Melovic, about to be eliminated! You can let it happen, and gain +1 Heat with her (you let her fall!), OR make an Interrupt move and save her.

    Either way, Competidor Local gets dumped. Take +1 Heat, @Grunt's Ghost.

    Suddenly, the countdown clock hits once more... 3... 2... 1... IT'S HEDLEY TURNER! @Reynolds, describe your entrance and make a Wrestling move!

    MEANWHILE, IN THE RING... Mister Mad takes a cue from Dr. Skull and dumps Cromagnum Joe... THEN TURNS ON HIS EVIL PARTNER! @Matev, make an Interrupt action and a Wrestling move, or get eliminated and take +1 Heat with Mister Mad.

    In The Ring
    Amora Cruz (Babyface)
    Boris Melovic (Heel)
    Dr. Skull (Heel)
    Mister Mad (Heel)
    El Corrido (Babyface)
    Hedley "The Head Turner" Turner (Babyface)

    Eliminated
    Laci Lee
    Alan Trick
    Joe Destiny
    Carter Francis Bequest
    Tommy Terrific
    Cromagnum Mac
    Cromagnum Joe
    Competidor Local
    Biggs Tobacco

    Out of the Ring
    Kosta Tolos (injured)

    Dex Dynamo on
    Elvenshae
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    @Ken O And yes, I realize that the way I wrote it out, Biggs gets eliminated because the next entrant comes out, but El Corrido doesn't. Fuck it, the marks won't notice.

    Ken OElvenshaeCrippl3Dyvim Tvar
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    El Corrido's eyes go wide as he sees his sister in danger and he lets out a loud, "No mames!" Quickly he springboards off the top rope and half catches/half crossbodies his sister in mid air, hoping the impact will drop both of them back into the ring.
    I have to make that interrupt!
    Geth roll 2d6+1

    2d6+1 8 [2d6=3, 4]

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    So you don't actually have to roll to Interrupt, you just spend a point of momentum--so we'll count that as a roll for a Wrestling move instead.

    Don't declare anything yet, since I want to wait until we know what Dr. Skull does before moving the narrative forward, BUT, think about the following choice: you can either eliminate someone with help, or declare the next entrant in the wrangle.

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    If he tries to eliminate say me, is there anything I can do to counter that? I feel like eliminating people is too easy.

  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular


    A few moments after the classical music starts playing, Turner saunters out into view, wearing one of his signature, enormous, completely ridiculous fur coats. There's only one lovely lady on his arm tonight, likely due to the limited time allotted for his entrance. He doesn't even have time to properly strut to the ring and talk at the crowd, almost immediately turning to let his valet help him out of his coat, leaving her to cart it backstage as he turns towards the ring.

    Hed steadily accelerates to a hustling shuffle, immediately having to slow to a walk before he carefully ascends the ring steps. He takes stock of the situation inside the ring before slowly ducking and slipping through the ropes, wincing as he straightens up before setting his sights on Boris. While the big man is busy celebrating his feat of strength and gloating over the fallen bodies of El Corrido and Amora Cruz after their mid-air collision, Hed scoots around into position. With a tap on the shoulder, get gets the big Russian to turn, greeting him with a stinging knife edge chop. And another, and another...the loud slaps and excited response from the crowd helping to distract them long enough to give the two high flyers room to breathe and recover from that last wicked spot.
    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Real Stiff Chops

    Real Stiff Chops:
    2d6+3 8 [2d6=3, 2]

    OGueI9Q.gif
    Matev
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    If he tries to eliminate say me, is there anything I can do to counter that? I feel like eliminating people is too easy.

    You can spend a momentum (its kinda like HP) to take over the match and stop from getting eliminated. If you are out of momentum you're done. This game doesn't really work in way of 'turns' one player is supposed to keep control of the match and doing what they want until they lose control via the move they use, or someone spends a momentum to interrupt and steal the narrative. I know we are probably hand-waiving a lot of that because of the nature of play by post, but that's how its supposed to flow in a normal setting.

    For Reference:

    lorhqap4l31u.png

    So for instance. @Reynolds rolled an 8. Which means he can pick another character, they double-team someone, then the player he choose takes over the match. Or he gets to keep control and choose the next entrant.
    If you (Grunt's Ghost) are the one they are targeting you can spend a Momentum to take over the match and survive, stealing the narrative and being able to make your own moves/rolls until you choose an ability that passes it along or someone steals it with a momentum.

    Again, this is how it runs on a table. The nature of playing PBP changes it -- and I don't want us to get tied down by 'rules on paper' but just wanted to clear-up anyone who may have questions or be kinda lost.

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    Grunt's GhostsMatevElvenshaeDex Dynamo
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Fortunately my move just got me momentum

    Mad drags Skull over to the ropes, trying to pitch him over the top. Skull swings over, hanging off the side. Mad closes the gap to finish the job as Skull gets his feet onto the apron (his boots slip briefly, but he gets purchase after a second of struggle) The two trade blows, with Mad finally withering under Skull's club-like fists. As he stumbles back towards the center, Skull leans in, grabbing Mad by one his cap's tassels, yanking him over the top to the floor below.

    "Looks like Dr. Skull is looking to extract at last another pound of flesh from Mister Mad tonight, meanwhile Hed Turner's delivering some knife edge chops to Boris Melovic!" Chip sounds halfway excited, and even some "WOOS" come from the crowd as Hed busts out the chops.
    Geth, roll 2d6+2

    2d6+2 10 [2d6=5, 3]

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    If he tries to eliminate say me, is there anything I can do to counter that? I feel like eliminating people is too easy.

    You can spend a momentum to take over the match and stop from getting eliminated. If you are out of momentum you're done. This game doesn't really work in way of 'turns' one player is supposed to keep control of the match and doing what they want until they lose control via the move they use, or someone spends a momentum to interrupt and steal the narrative. I know we are probably hand-waiving a lot of that because of the nature of play by post, but that's how its supposed to flow in a normal setting.

    For Reference:

    lorhqap4l31u.png

    So for instance. @Reynolds rolled an 8. Which means he can pick another character, they double-team someone, then the player he choose takes over the match. Or he gets to keep control and choose the next entrant.
    If you (Grunt's Ghost) are the one they are targeting you can spend a Momentum to take over the match and survive, stealing the narrative and being able to make your own moves/rolls until you choose an ability that passes it along or someone steals it with a momentum.

    Again, this is how it runs on a table. The nature of playing PBP changes it -- and I don't want us to get tied down by 'rules on paper' but just wanted to clear-up anyone who may have questions or be kinda lost.

    Ok, that's what I wondering. I figured there was something to do with Momentum that equaled survival in the ring but wasn't sure since I've taken 3 people out by myself.

  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    So for instance. Reynolds rolled an 8. Which means he can pick another character, they double-team someone, then the player he choose takes over the match. Or he gets to keep control and choose the next entrant.
    If that's what I need to do, then I'd think that El Corrido (and maybe Cruz) getting up to try to help eliminate Boris would make the most sense.

    OGueI9Q.gif
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    So for instance. Reynolds rolled an 8. Which means he can pick another character, they double-team someone, then the player he choose takes over the match. Or he gets to keep control and choose the next entrant.
    If that's what I need to do, then I'd think that El Corrido (and maybe Cruz) getting up to try to help eliminate Boris would make the most sense.

    Pending any info/changes/tweaks from Dex, I think you just narrate that now, and then choose who is going to take the narrative. Unless someone throws an interrupt to stop you (and I also believe that another player could use a momentum to interrupt and save Boris, as well.)

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, PCs can spend Momentum to stay in the ring when they're facing elimination. The catch is, I can't, so it's easy to eliminate NPWs--hence why you've eliminated three wrestlers already. Which makes sense, right? You're the important character, and they're not, so they should be going over the top without a fight.

    Mister Mad gets dumped over the top, and starts screaming revenge and bloody murder until he notices the cameras aren't on him. Then he gets up and calmly walks to the back, hands in his pockets. A countdown clock starts as he passes by the commentator's desk (which means we catch him on camera for half a second), and lingers conspicuously as the buzzer blares.

    3... 2... 1...

    LET'S GET RAUCOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    Raucous Randy stands up, revealing that he has not been wearing pants this entire time, but his wrestling trunks! He chugs his beer and rushes the ring!

    MEANWHILE, IN THE RING...

    Hedley lifts Corrido and Cruz up, and points at the still gloating Boris by the ropes. The three of them look at each other, hit the ropes, and go for a triple dropkick (well, okay, no, it's more like a double-dropkick-and-a-big-boot, because Hedley's bad hip acts up when he tries to jump, but it's fine)!

    @Grunt's Ghosts you can spend a Momentum to resist, or take +1 Heat with all three. If you resist, go ahead and make a Wrestling move.

    Either way, after that, @Ken O you can make your decision to eliminate someone with help (or attempt to eliminate a PC, pending a spend of Momentum) or name the next entrant in the match.

    In The Ring
    Amora Cruz (Babyface)
    Boris Melovic (Heel)
    Dr. Skull (Heel)
    El Corrido (Babyface)
    Hedley "The Head Turner" Turner (Babyface)
    "Raucous" Randy Rammstein (Heel)

    Eliminated
    Laci Lee
    Alan Trick
    Joe Destiny
    Carter Francis Bequest
    Tommy Terrific
    Cromagnum Mac
    Cromagnum Joe
    Competidor Local
    Biggs Tobacco
    Mister Mad

    Out of the Ring
    Kosta Tolos (injured)

    Dex Dynamo on
    ElvenshaeCrippl3
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Boris "The Soviet Bear" Melovic

    Boris tried to grab the feet coming for him, and did manage to get two of them, but it was the unexpected third foot from Hedley that sends him out of the ring between the top and middle ropes... which isn't an elimination. The brute grabs a chair from under the ring and tosses it inside before returning to the fight.
    Yeah, we are going to interrupt, leaving me with one Momentum left, and we are going to push back... hard!

    Or not... going to have to spend that last one to stay in...

    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Power

    2d6+2 6 [2d6=1, 3]

    Grunt's Ghosts on
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Chip: I will tell you one thing. I've seen a lot of fights in this circuit -- but what I see before me in the ring is a true slobber-knocker. 'The Bear' is taking some MASSIVE punishment on those ropes and just continues to find a way to hold on SOME HOW.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    El Corrido and Amora recover from their dropkicks to see Randy stepping into the ring. Corrido whips his sister into the ropes and then drops down to all fours. As the High Flying Angel comes off the ropes she uses her brother as a step stool and leaps into the air. Randy is hit with a spinning heel kick and sent over the top rope almost as quickly as he had entered.

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    @Ken O

    I think you need to roll a wrestling move to see if you manage to pull off the elimination.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    "Ken O"

    I think you need to roll a wrestling move to see if you manage to pull off the elimination.

    He made a roll when he did his Interrupt move, so I just counted it as a Wrestling move.

    MagicPrime
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, I got dice happy early on.

    Also is there a full Babyface/Heel list? Just looking to update my Heat.

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    @Grunt's Ghosts The unlikely trio puts you on the ropes, but due to an incredible feat of resilience (AKA commentary putting you over), you're able to hang out with a spend of Momentum. But, rather than allow you to choose, I'm going to say you're not able to throw someone out due to your current position--but you can name the next entrant.

    @Ken O Randy hits the ground, lays there for a minute, climbs to his feet, and calmly walks back over to commentary. As he does, the countdown timer hits zero...

    IT'S BRIAN EAGLEHEART! (@MagicPrime) Make your entrance and a Wrestling move!


    In The Ring
    Amora Cruz (Babyface)
    Boris Melovic (Heel)
    Dr. Skull (Heel)
    El Corrido (Babyface)
    Hedley "The Head Turner" Turner (Babyface)
    Brian Eagleheart (Face)

    Eliminated
    Laci Lee
    Alan Trick
    Joe Destiny
    Carter Francis Bequest
    Tommy Terrific
    Cromagnum Mac
    Cromagnum Joe
    Competidor Local
    Biggs Tobacco
    Mister Mad
    "Raucous" Randy Rammstein

    Out of the Ring
    Kosta Tolos (injured)

    Ken O
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Despite the cheering of the crowd, the familiar sound of a Jet Fighter flyby screams over the loudspeaker. The already on fire crowd grows that much louder.



    Brian Eaglehart comes from backstage in a dead sprint, his sunglasses and jacket already left back stage. He runs up at full speed and bellyslides under the bottom rope. As he slides he rolls to his back and with a quick move does a kip-up while eyeing the others in the ring.

    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Work

    Work:
    2d6+3 12 [2d6=3, 6]

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    Crippl3Ken OElvenshae
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    (Gaining +2 Momentum)

    One after another the competitors in the ring start after him, but Brian meets each one with kicks and strikes. The final one in the lineup is Dr. Skull who swings for a chop while Eaglehart ducks and gets around his back and grips him around the waist for a GERMAN SUPLEX!

    bOLp0YT.gif

    Brian hops back up off the mat and throws his flex pose. The crowd roars!

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »

    holy shit

    Ken OReynoldsGrunt's GhostsNiryaMatevDex DynamoElvenshae
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    I was waiting to see if anyone was going to interrupt, but if not I am going to keep going.

    As Brian Eaglehart finishes his pose to the crowds' cheers he is hit in the back with a double axe handle from Amora Cruz. He is stunned for a second, but regains his composure and gets in a lockup with her. Brian manages to get the upper hand and tosses her into the ropes. Just as she is about to rebound back towards Eaglehart, out of NOWHERE Hedley Turner flies in with a massive clothesline sending her backwards, up and over the top rope and CRASHING to the mats below.

    Control of the match moves to @Reynolds!

    (Spending 1 Momentum to buff my 6 to a 7. 3 Remaining)
    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Work

    Work:
    2d6+3 6 [2d6=2, 1]

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    Elvenshae
  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular
    Turner is huffing a bit after all of this running around and actually wrestling. He needs to slow things down a bit. After taking a moment to rest against the rope, watching Cruz roll around outside of the ring, he turns to smile at Eaglehart. "We did it kid, good work." The veteran waves the younger wrestler over to congratulate him, slapping Brian on the shoulder and back once he gets nearby.

    Then he immediately ducks down and tries to pitch Eaglehart over the top rope, struggling to ever so slowly roll him over while the surprised youngster clings to the ropes. This should keep them busy long enough for him to catch a breather.
    Geth roll 2d6-1 for Power Him Over The Top

    2d6-1 6 [2d6=4, 3]

    OGueI9Q.gif
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Skull lays prone for a few moments, selling the intensity of Brian's suplex. He then lumbers to his feet, his thoughts of saving Melovic for a big heel team up disrupted. As Hed and Brian battle across the top rope, he points toward Eagleheart and traces along the crack in his skull mask.

    "Randy, looks like you just got back in time! Brian Eagleheart's again drawn out the wrath of the Surgeon of Slaughter, and I think he's too occupied with Hed Turner to notice!" Chip tries his best to make it seemed like the two brawling were engaged in a pitched battle, instead of a spirited recreation of TCW's failed "Live Sloth Boxing" event from the 60s.
    Put over ol' Hed and Brian

    Skull barrels through anyone in his way as he goes to bounce off the ropes opposite Hed and Brian, getting a head of steam before trying to take their heads off with a brawny lariat clothesline.
    Geth, roll 2d6+2

    Lariatooo!

    2d6+2 14 [2d6=6, 6]

    Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    (Spending a Momentum to Interrupt and Survive Elimination from Dr. Skull! 2 Remaining!)

    Brian Eaglehart catches a glimpse of the PAIN TRAIN heading his way full steam ahead. He pulls back on the rope and uses Headly as a vault horse to jump over Dr. Skull as he connects with The Head. As Brian lands he gives himself a lookover to figure out if he actually did what he thinks he just did.

    Geth Roll 2d6+3 for Work
    (Gaining +2 Momentum. 4 Remaining!)

    Are there any Player characters that aren't already in the fray?

    Work:
    2d6+3 14 [2d6=6, 5]

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    Elvenshae
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Nope, that's everyone.

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Looking at the situation Brian Eaglehart sees Headly and Dr. Skull still somewhat tangled up on the side of the ropes. He makes a glance over to El Corrido hoping there aren't any hard feelings from eliminating his sister earlier in the match. With a nod and a fist bump they both get the same idea and with a massive RUNNING DOUBLE DROPKICK they send Dr. Skull over the top rope along with Headly!

    Control of the match moves to @Ken O!

    Geth Roll 2d6+3 for Work

    Work:
    2d6+3 9 [2d6=4, 2]

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Boris grabs El Corrido before the luchador fully gets back to his feet. Corrido is sent into a turnbuckle with an impact that echoes through the room. Boris begins the punishment with a series of hard chops to El Corrido's chest. The crow was into the attack at first, but with each chop it became more uncomfortable to watch. The smaller man went limp in the corner only to be propped back up against the middle turnbuckle. After another series of chop Corrido looked to slip to the mat again. This time placed him atop the top turnbuckle. Like a fish returning to water, Corrido becomes alive once he's back in his element. A quick punch staggers Boris back a few steps, giving Corrido time to leap into the air and hit a headscissors takedown. The move leaves both men tangled in the ropes. Eagleheart takes advantage of the Russian's position and goes to knock him to the floor. Meanwhile the luchador lies on the mat, still clutching the bottom rope and trying to recover.

    I'll spend my last momentum to bump the result to a 7. Not sure who gets control next. I didn't write Boris hitting the ground in case Grunt was going to interrupt.

    Geth Roll 2d6+1

    2d6+1 6 [2d6=4, 1]

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    @Matev and @Grunt's Ghosts would you like to spend a Momentum (if you have one) to avoid elimination?

    3... 2... 1...

    A crash of Thunder echoes through the arena!

    "INTRODUCING NEXT... THUNDER!"

    Thunder and Lightning rush the ring together, chairs and kendo sticks in hand.

    "... AND LIGHTNING! Are they allowed to do that?"

    In The Ring
    Boris Melovic (Heel)
    Dr. Skull (Heel)
    El Corrido (Babyface)
    Hedley "The Head Turner" Turner (Babyface)
    Brian Eagleheart (Face)
    Thunder (Heel)
    Lightning (Heel)

    Eliminated
    Laci Lee
    Alan Trick
    Joe Destiny
    Carter Francis Bequest
    Tommy Terrific
    Cromagnum Mac
    Cromagnum Joe
    Competidor Local
    Biggs Tobacco
    Mister Mad
    "Raucous" Randy Rammstein
    Amora Cruz

    Out of the Ring
    Kosta Tolos (injured)

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Boris is out of momentum.

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    So what are we up to? Are we waiting for an action? I am not sure who has control right now.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I think it's you, in fact! You've got Control, but @Matev has an opportunity to spend Momentum to recover and stay in the match.

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Cool, I will give them a bit to see what they're going to do and post later this evening.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    The group grapples for awhile, and then

    3... 2... 1...

    Tommy Terrific's entrance music plays!

    Thunder and Lightning start hitting him with chairs for a moment, until (again, nowhere near 90 seconds after he enters)

    3... 2... 1...

    "HEY DAN!"
    "YEAH STAN?"
    "YOU WANNA GET INTO A FIGHT!?"


    It's everyone's favorite Burly Brothers with the save! Now there are a ton of chairs in the ring, two kendo sticks, and, wait, who set up a table in the corner?

    The ring announcer has thoroughly given up on trying to keep track of who's making their proper entrance.

    In The Ring
    Boris Melovic (Heel)
    Dr. Skull (Heel)
    El Corrido (Babyface)
    Hedley "The Head Turner" Turner (Babyface)
    Brian Eagleheart (Face)
    Thunder (Heel)
    Lightning (Heel)
    Tommy Terrific (Face)
    Dan Burly (Face)
    Stan Burly (Face)

    Eliminated
    Laci Lee
    Alan Trick
    Joe Destiny
    Carter Francis Bequest
    Tommy Terrific
    Cromagnum Mac
    Cromagnum Joe
    Competidor Local
    Biggs Tobacco
    Mister Mad
    "Raucous" Randy Rammstein
    Amora Cruz

    Out of the Ring
    Kosta Tolos (injured)

    Ken OCrippl3Elvenshae
  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    Just wanted everyone to know that my inspiration for the Burly Boys was "The Nasty Boys, but not pieces of shit".

    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Ken ODyvim TvarElvenshae
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    The ring is getting crowded, so it's time to do some house cleaning. Still keeping with his impromptu team up with El Corrido the two stars blind side Thunder and Lightning in almost perfect unison causing them to drop their chairs and following up with a series of stomps and strikes. They follow up the surprise attack by throwing the two on opposite ropes and when they spring back El Corrido ends with a dropkick and kip-up while Eaglehart uses Thunder's momentum to simply lead them over the top rope in epic fashion. Thunder crashes to the floor mats sprawling out with a few rolls to absorb the impact.

    I am trying to keep some space between my rolls for other people to interrupt. The way narrative control works I don't want to just steam-roll the match until I botch a roll or whatnot. I don't know how everyone else feels about it. But I am not wanting to spoil the game for anyone.

    (Elimination of Thunder, gaining +1 Heat with them.)
    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Work

    Work:
    2d6+3 12 [2d6=6, 3]

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
Sign In or Register to comment.