The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

TRI-COUNTY WRESTLING: The Road to Fight At The Fair 2017

145679

Posts

  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Looks like I botched that as hard as possible. Down to 3 Momentum, I believe.
    Do you want me to say what happens, or @Grunt's Ghosts ?

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    You plant your foot down on the mat for the superkick... and you feel your knee buckle as you raise up your other leg. You landed wrong, or twisted wrong, or SOMETHING.

    You have half a moment to recover, but it's going to be bad either way. Bad bad. You're either going to look real dumb going for half a superkick and stumbling (-1 Audience), or you're going to have to follow through, tweaking your knee (+1 Injury).

    What's it going to be, @Crippl3?

    @Grunt's Ghosts You watch this go down, and know you have to take over. Competidor Local sees it happening, and hops onto the ropes, setting up for a springboard senton. What do you do?

    Ken O
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Well, I'm already at one audience, so I really don't want to drop to zero. I'll take an injury I suppose.

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited July 5
    Boris "The Soviet Bear" Melovic

    Boris sees Joe trying to kick him one way and his partner trying to hit him from above and takes Joe's injury as an opportunity to gain control of the action. He grabs Joe by the leg and arm and with a growl spins around and bats CL with Joe in mid-air!
    Geth roll 2d6+2 for The Bear Batter!

    The Bear Batter!:
    2d6+2 10 [2d6=3, 5]

    Grunt's Ghosts on
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    They both land in an ugly pile in the corner. CL whispers, "I got this, buddy" in Joe's ear, and rolls to his feet. The crowd pops at his quick recovery, and the two of you square off.
    Take +2 Momentum or +1 Heat with Joe & Competidor. I should note, you're at +3 Heat with both currently (you started at +2, and took a +1 for being in the ring against two Faces)--if you take +1 Heat, you'll be at +4 with both, and gain +1 Audience at the end of the match.

    The ref throws you a hand signal, Boris--time to take it home. Give me one last Wrestling move/roll and set up for your finisher.

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Boris "The Soviet Bear" Melovic

    Boris doesn't give CL much time to recover before he rushes in with a hard elbow to the chest. The wrestler falls back on the rope and bounces back to Boris, who picks him up sky high with his left arm and places a fist over his heart, ready to drop him down with his Finisher: The Iron Curtain!
    Sorry for the delay, new job and all. I am trying to get back to being active on here. So it's not much, but I think I will take the +1 Heat.

    Geth roll 2d6-1 for Look

    Look:
    2d6-1 4 [2d6=3, 2]

    Crippl3
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited July 13
    "Raucous" Randy Rammstein yells into the microphone "Boris is really showing off his strength here Chip. That elbow could cave in the chest of a lesser man! As it is it'll leave Competidor Local completely defenseless against the Russian's next move."
    If it's okay I'm using the announcers to put Boris over and bump the botch up a level.

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited July 18
    The crowd is blowing up, you're both going to get a good rub from this match.

    The ref leans in. "Time to take it home." Competidor Local smiles, and says, "let's make it look good, yeah?"
    Joe and Boris, as you both have +4 Heat, you'll both gain +1 Audience at the end of the match. Boris, roll your finisher!

    Dex Dynamo on
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Boris "The Soviet Bear" Melovic

    With a roar of "FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!" Boris slams the CL to the mat hard, laying him out "cold". Boris hooks a arm under his opponent's leg and the ref starts the count.... 1.... 2...
    I'm not sure if Finishers are just 2d6 or if they get a stat. It might be another Look (-1) if it does.

    Geth roll 2d6 for Finisher!

    Finisher!:
    2d6 8 [2d6=4, 4]

  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Finishers are a flat 2d6, that you're encouraged to spend Momentum on if you have any to spare.

  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I had 4 Momentum it seems so I will spend the two to make it a 10.

    Ken OCrippl3Elvenshae
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    1... 2...

    Joe dives in the ring, but...

    3!

    It's a moment too late. The crowd is outraged. Randy is outraged. Chip is outraged. Everyone is mad.

    You fucking nailed it.

    Backstage, Tex practically has dollar signs in his eyes. The blow-off match next week is gonna be huge.

    @Grunt's Ghosts gain +2 Audience (+1 for your finisher, and +1 for being in the ring with Joe). @Crippl3, gain +1 Audience for being in the ring with Boris. Also, Joe, if you wanna gain some additional Momentum for your match next week, or possibly add a stipulation to next week's match, you can Cut A Promo, but you don't have to.

    @Dyvim Tvar it's time for Carter and the Mummy to Cut A Promo. Mark Brian Eagleheart with the curse of the mummy, then roll me +Look!

    Ken OElvenshaeNirya
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited July 22
    Joe slides between the middle ropes, diving to save the cover...but doesn't make it. He lies there, defeated, 3/4 of the way through the ropes, while Boris celebrates. He finally slithers all the way into the ring to pick up CL as Boris exits the ring, making sure he's ok. He heads to the back, getting angrier with every step.
    Once Boris leaves the ring and heads through the curtain, Joe appears again, slowly stomping from the back, mic in hand.

    "Boris. Me. And you. Next Week. No tags. No gimmicks." He's fuming, slowly and deliberately taking time between each short sentence. "Competidor won't be there. But I will. Next week."
    He throws the mic to the ground, causing a loud bang to echo over the PA, (secretly hoping that he didn't really throw it that hard and that the PA system is just shitty like usual) and stomps back through the curtain.
    Sorry for the delay, kept getting distracted by other stuff. Hope I wasn't holding things up too much.
    Geth roll 2d6 for Cut a Promo

    Cut a Promo:
    2d6 9 [2d6=3, 6]

    Crippl3 on
    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    Ken O
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Edited my promo into my last post.
    As for the promo result, I'll add a stip.
    Since I've lost the last two to Boris, I don't want to win just once, I want to win twice. Two-out-of-three falls.

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    You know, looking at my promo, I thought I should change it now that I want
    2/3 falls.
    But now that I think about it, claiming no gimmicks but then delivering a big gimmick is one of the most Wrestling things I can think of. :rotate:

    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    NiryaDyvim TvarMatev
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I love this. Excellent.

  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar I will see ALL of you in hell but not you, I'll see you in Connecticut! Registered User regular
    Carter Francis Bequest is backstage beside a clearly polystyrene sarcophagus that is busy slowly disintegrating before our very eyes.
    Dean Underland looks from Bequest to the sarcophagus and back again, he gestures briefly to the rivulets of black eyeliner that are smeared down Bequest's cheeks but then thinks better of mentioning it. Instead he reaches out to rock the sarcophagus.

    Is this thing empty?

    I don't know what you're talking about. This is the resting place of the terrifying Mummy King of Machu Pichu and...

    The sarcophagus tips over with a very hollow thud.

    ....It might be empty, yes.

    Where's the Mummy King?

    Funny story. It turns out the tri-county archaeological board are very protective of ancient Egyptian corpse kings, especially ones that still possess motor functions.

    So you lost the mummy king?

    What? No. Poppycock! I know exactly where he is, can't lose something you know the location of!

    And where is he?

    SILENCE! Let us not trouble ourselves with trifling details of who lost what ancient monster of a forgotten magical city. Let us instead focus on the important things-

    Such as?

    I'm glad you asked. Such as Brian Eagleheart and his impending doom.


    Bequest steps forward to the camera, leering into it and adjusting his voice to a conspiratorial whisper.

    It's nothing personal Brian, I swear. If it where up to me things would be different, you know on account of our past friendship and all.

    The word friendship is dripping with contempt and his lips curl slightly as he stops himself from spitting.

    Unfortunately I'm merely the vessel for a greater force. I can no longer effect change upon the grand designs of my master as the tides can effect change upon the moon. So alas, while if it were up to me you would be brought into the fold and shown the joy of Umbalorwyral's love, the sad truth is that all power requires sacrifice to obtain. And as I have disturbed the slumber of the Mummy-King, somebody must suffer under the auspices of the mummy's curse.

    CFB whips around to gaze at Underland once more.

    Any guesses? No? Why it's plain as day silly...

    He spins back to the camera, his voice now slightly sing-song in quality.

    It'sssssss yooooo-uuuuuu.
    Before the night is out Brian, you will know the touch of fear. You will chill in the cold embrace of the mummy's curse and I--well I'll take no joy in watching you crumble and fall.
    No joy at all...


    Bequest steps back from the camera and looks from Underland to the "sarcophagus" on the floor.

    Now help me pick this thing up, I might need it later.

    What on earth for?

    Less questions, more lifting, Chop chop!

    Fade to black.

    Geth roll 2d6+2

    2d6+2 9 [2d6=6, 1]

    Xbox: Wraith134 | CFN: YOLOHarmageddon | PSN : Dudebusters
    MWaIOuZ.jpg
    Sometimes I stream games.
    Ken OElvenshaeCrippl3MatevPolaritieReynoldsDex DynamoNirya
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    On a 7-9, choose one of the following:
    • Make Creative book you in a match
    • Add a stipulation to a match
    • Gain +1 Momentum
    • Gain +1 Heat with Brian Eagleheart

    We come back from commercial on the graphic for the TCW OPEN CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP! The crowd is hot as EL CORRIDO makes his entrance!

    @Ken O describe your entrance, and if you choose, Cut A Promo.

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular


    El Corrido's version of "Corazon de Oro" begins to play and the masked mariachi struts out onto the ramp. He strikes a pose before tossing his hat Frisbee style to the side. El Corrido quickly makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with fans all the way down. He leaps into the ring before tearing his pants off to reveal his wrestling tights underneath. His jacket is quickly discarded and he is handed a microphone.

    “You have all been very patient while the big boring wrestling mens slapped their muscles together. Some of you may have fallen asleep.” He points to someone in the audience, “I know you were sleeping. It’s okay El Corrido is here now and you will all be very much awake when you watch me winning the Open Challenge Championship. It will be very amazing, because I am in it.”

    Geth roll 2d6+1

    2d6+1 8 [2d6=5, 2]

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    Crippl3Dyvim TvarElvenshae
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Let's do thing

    There's a silence, a few coughs and maybe a couple rowdier audience start some smattering of cheers and boos.

    "The crowd's looking fired up to see who El Corrido's opponent is tonight." Chip tries to build suspense.

    ***

    In the back, Dr. Skull takes another swig from his hip flask before pulling his mask down and passing the flask to Biff, the sound tech.

    "Hit m' music buddy." He buzzes through the mask before loping to Gorilla.

    ***




    Dr. Skull stalks out, microphone clutched in his glove. He paces around in front of the ring, weathering the boos and occasional soda can pitched him. Finally, he stops.

    Listen along with Dr. Skull kids!

    "El Corrido....last week, you and that arrogant blowhard Brian Eagleheart conspired to stop me from claiming my rightful place as TCW champion! I, Dr. Skull, promise a woeful vengeance upon you. I will strip you of your championship...!"

    The boos get louder. Skull's head whips around as he bellows.

    "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENCCCCEEEEEE!!!" The few in the crowd go quiet. There is a cough from the back.

    "I will strip you of your championship, but not tonight. The Combatatorium and it's slack jawed inhabitants are not worthy of seeing my brilliance on display." His mask twitches with what can only be a smug smirk as the crowd begins to boo in earnest, a full bucket of popcorn exploding against Dr. Skull, "Instead, I will do it, in a time and place of my choosing. You may win tonight El Corrido, but I'll be waiting...." Skull lowers the mike and paces back to the commentary table.

    "It looks like we're being joined on commentary by the menacing and ominous Dr. Skull." Chip looks from Randy to the Surgeon of Slaughter as he slouches into a spare folding chair.

    "Well put Doc, well put, show that El Corrido who runs this Combatatorium!" Randy congratulates Dr. Skull, but falls silent with a glare and growl from the dread doctor.

    "If Dr. Skull isn't challenging El Corrido, who's stepping up as contestant for the Open Challenge!?" Chip asks the viewing audience, as the crowd works itself up more.
    I will take my +1 momentum for Cheap Heat

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 for An Intimidating Promo

    An Intimidating Promo:
    2d6+2 9 [2d6=1, 6]

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Ken OElvenshaeCrippl3
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    El Corrido seems shocked when Dr. Skull's music hits. He paces the ring as the bigger man talks but then begins to complain to the referee as he sees that Dr. Skull isn't leaving. When Skull sits down at the commentary table Corrido goes to the ropes nearest the table and begins to shout. He doesn't have a microphone, but the open mics are able to catch, "Te crees muy muy? Dale carbon!" He is still yelling when Laci Lee's music hits.

    I'm grabbing an extra Momentum from the promo. Matev actually recording a promo? Badass. Slight edit, I don't actually have the belt I'm challenging Laci Lee for it.

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    chalk it up to Skull being a bit in his cups, which honestly makes it even better in my opinion.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Ken OElvenshae
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    @Dyvim Tvar and @Matev Pick one of the Promo options above for your promos (Dr. Skull is, from the sounds of it, booking a title match at some point for when El Corrido wins the title, does that sound good?).



    Laci Lee bursts out from the back, kicking and thrashing and causing all manor of ruckus. She's got a chair in her hand she tries to take into the ring, but security snatches it away from her... eventually.

    She climbs in the ring, takes off her belt, and throws it as hard as she can it to the outside, almost caving in some poor ring crew member's skull with it. It chips and breaks a little. The crowd boos. She flips them off (pixelated, of course--but a second too late, so you still see the gesture on-screen for a moment).

    The ref rolls to the outside to grab the belt, and Laci rushes El Corrido! The bell rings, and the match is underway! She's laying into you, @Ken O with a series of forearm clubs and stiff knees, before whipping you into the turnbuckle and slamming into you with a running uppercut. Then another! She's a force of nature!

    What do you do?

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Yah, let's book a match with El Corrido, seems like a solid plan.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar I will see ALL of you in hell but not you, I'll see you in Connecticut! Registered User regular
    I'll take +1 heat with Eagleheart.

    Xbox: Wraith134 | CFN: YOLOHarmageddon | PSN : Dudebusters
    MWaIOuZ.jpg
    Sometimes I stream games.
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    After the second uppercut Laci Lee whips the luchador into opposite corner. The impact of El Corrido’s back slamming into the turnbuckles echoes through the building. Laci takes off running, readying for another set of uppercuts. Before she connect El Corrido leaps to the second turnbuckle and over her head. He rolls across the mat in a summersault and ends up back on his feet. Enraged Laci turns to find her target only to take a drop kick in the chest. The kick pushes her into the corner. Seconds later El Corrido grabs her hands and monkey flips her flat onto her back.

    Geth roll 2d6+1

    2d6+1 10 [2d6=6, 3]

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    Elvenshae
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    She lands with a mighty thud. Crowd pops. Camera shakes. You're getting them fired up!

    @Ken O take +1 Heat with Laci Lee or +1 Momentum, and continue narrating.

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited September 1
    The crowd cheering encourages the masked man and El Corrido lifts an arm and walks over to the ropes to encourage even more cheers. Laci takes the time to get to her feet and slam a forearm into Corrido’s back. The shot not only hurts the challenger but quickly cuts off the growing noise from the crowd. The champion is quick and she sends El Corrido against the far ropes with an Irish whip. She sets up a powerful clothesline but Corrido rolls to safely under the attack. Continuing his momentum the luchador is back to his feet in an instant and jumps up the second rope. Laci turns just as he leaps into the air and hits her with a springboard tornado DDT. The move sends Laci crashing into the mat head first. It takes El Corrido longer to get to his feet this time but he holds up an fist in triumph when he is finally standing.
    I'll take the +1 Heat, the crowd might like seeing him make her angry.

    Geth roll 2d6+1


    edit:
    11 should give me another +1 with Laci? Posting will be hard this weekend, going to be out by the theme parks for my wife's birthday.

    2d6+1 11 [2d6=6, 4]

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    We can take a commercial break for the weekend, that's fine.

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Back and ready when you are. Sorry for the delay. After the 10 and the 11 I'm up to +2 Heat with Laci. I wasn't sure if you wanted to seize momentum or if you wanted me to keep going.

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    El Corrido stands in triumph, and the crowd is surging with excitement--so much so that he doesn't quite notice their change in tone as Laci Lee performs her patented kip-up, and looms behind him! Suddenly, a commotion outside of the ring, as NIKKI NIGHTMARE attempts to enter into the match! The referee gets in her face, telling her to leave--but somehow misses the steel folding chair Laci has slid into the ring!

    El Corrido hears the commotion and turns a moment too late, and takes a kick to the gut and a massive spike DDT onto the steel chair. El Corrido is down, completely dazed, laid atop the chair, as Laci hits the ropes and lands a springboard crossbody right onto the chair--and onto El Corrido, sandwiching him.

    Chip: "Well now I can't believe this, what could she possibly be doing out here!?"
    Randy: "IF YOU DON'T SEE HOW SHE'S PLAYING THE GAME, CHIP, YER DUMBER THAN YA LOOK!"

    Nikki drops to the floor and digs under the ring, finding a kendo stick. She's about to throw it to Laci when... IT'S AMORA CRUZ TO THE RESCUE! Cruz lands a lightning-quick hurricanrana, and Nikki Nightmare is down. Laci is distracted... what do you do, @Ken O?

    Ken O
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Holding his ribs, El Corrido manages to get to his feet. The crowd screams for him to attack Laci, her back is turned, this is his chance! Still unsteady, Corrido wavers a bit and brings an hand up to his face. The impact of the DDT and crossbody have left him reeling. The audience is on their feet, demanding he do something. But it's too late. Laci turns and follows up with a clothesline that would take El Corrido's head off. Except at the last minute the luchador finally comes back to life and rolls under the forearm, continues his motion, and nails Laci Lee with a pele kick.

    Geth roll 2d6+1

    2d6+1 9 [2d6=2, 6]

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    She lands face down on the chair. She's dazed. The perfect time to pull off your finisher!

  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited September 6
    Laci hits the floor. El Corrido gets to his feet and looks at the downed wrestler and then looks to the crowd. There is another cheer as he runs towards the ropes. He jumps up to the top rope and hits the Crescendo! The springboard moonsault ends with both of the luchador's knees slamming into Laci Lee. Recovering quickly from the impact El Corrido grabs a leg and makes the cover.

    Geth roll 2d6


    Edit:
    I'll use 2 momentum (that leaves me with 2 remaining) to get it up to a 7. I still have the backstage interview when ever you want me to post it also.

    2d6 5 [2d6=2, 3]

    Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    Crippl3ElvenshaeDex Dynamo
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    @Dex Dynamo
    I'm posting all of this now because I may be offline for a few days due to the storm. I didn't want to hold the game up. Feel free to modify anything that doesn't work.


    With Laci pinned the referee slaps the mat; 1, 2, 3! The crowd goes wild. El Corrido rolls off his opponent and climb to his knees in the middle of the ring. He holds arms out to the side, his hands encouraging everyone to get even louder. Amora Cruz slides into the ring with the Open Challenge Championship and hands it to El Corrido. There is a huge smile on the luchador’s face as he gets to his feet. He hugs his sister tightly and holds the title belt high up in the air for everyone to see. The duo is still celebrating when TCW goes to commercial.

    Returning from commercial the cameras are in the TCW interview area. “Tuxedo” Terry Troubador stands backstage with El Corrido and Amora Cruz. “This is Terry Troubadour here talking with the new Open Challenge champion El Corrido, congratulations on a hard fought match champ.”

    El Corrido places the belt around his waist. “Yes, this looks very good on me doesn’t it?”

    “Ummm”

    “No, no Mr. Tuxedo. Tell me it looks good on me.”

    Terry shifts uncomfortably before relenting, “Well, yes it does look good on you.”

    “You are wrong Mr. Tuxedo; it looks great on me. Great is better than good, which I am. It’s as the Sable says, ‘This is for all the men who come to see me and the women that also come to see me.’” He adds some hip gyration to put emphasis on the quote. Amora leans in and whispers something to El Corrido. He frowns before speaking again. “I like my version better, no one can be El Corrido, but everyone enjoys watching him.”

    Terry looks like he wants to say something, his mouth just slightly agape, but El Corrido has left him still processing how the interview got so far off the rails.

    Before anything else is said Thunder and Lighting rush Amora and El Corrido with steel chairs. The sound of steel on flesh struggles to be heard over Thunder and Lighting yelling at the two masked wrestlers. It’s a savage beating that that well represents how the two women earned the name “Queens of the Deathmatch”, but it is mercifully short. Thunder and Lightning seem satisfied with their work as they look down on the other two wrestlers lying broken and battered on the floor. They walk away leaving a shocked looking Terry to sign off.

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    ElvenshaeDex DynamoDyvim TvarNiryaCrippl3
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    @Ken O Take +1 Heat with Laci for that 7-9 before you rolled your finisher.

    Then, as you come down with the Crescendo, you realize at the last second that you didn't quite get the air you wanted--you're going to land squarely on her kidneys. Thankfully, she realizes it too, and repositions at the last second, taking the move (mostly) safely--but it doesn't look great. Lose your last 2 Momentum, and she is going to gain 1 Momentum.

    Finally, Roll A Promo for your beatdown.


    Davey O'Davey bursts through the curtain as El Corrido and Amora are carted off by ringside nurses. The crowd erupts, but he's not smiling tonight. Well, he's smiling a little, but he's trying real hard to stay in character.

    "DR. SKULL! You thank--you think you can come out here and pertend--pretend that last night didn't happen, that the Regal Wrangle, that you didn't backstab me in the Regal Wrangle, well, let me tell you something, you got no, you got another thing coming, buddy! I'm mad and I'm angry and I'm here to... fight! And, well, I'm here, to shake things up, and, to fight you, and, to, get payback on you for what you did to me at the Regal Wrangle, and, don't think I forgot about Mister Mad! I'm here tonight with backup, with... VARSITY BACKUP!"

    The familiar sound of canned applause washes over the crowd, which quickly turns into honest-to-goodness real life applause as THE GOLDEN BOY, MORTTY SIMMS MAKES HIS ENTRANCE!

    @Matev, it's time for Dr. Skull and Mister Mad to make their tag team entrance!

    Crippl3ElvenshaeDyvim Tvar
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Also, you might notice the thread title has (finally) been changed to reflect our current TV status--building to our annual FIGHT AT THE FAIR PPV, held annually at the Runnells County Farm Fair.

    Ken OMatevReynoldsDyvim Tvar
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Geth roll 2d6+1

    2d6+1 8 [2d6=5, 2]

    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Also, you might notice the thread title has (finally) been changed to reflect our current TV status--building to our annual FIGHT AT THE FAIR PPV, held annually at the Runnells County Farm Fair.
    How many points do I need to spend to book a King of the Road Hayride Match?

    OGueI9Q.gif
    MatevKen OCrippl3Dex DynamoElvenshaeDyvim Tvar
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Also, you might notice the thread title has (finally) been changed to reflect our current TV status--building to our annual FIGHT AT THE FAIR PPV, held annually at the Runnells County Farm Fair.
    How many points do I need to spend to book a King of the Road Hayride Match?
    Remind me to tell you guys the story of the King of the Fury Road championship match when I'm not putting my own shitshow together

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Ken ODex Dynamo
Sign In or Register to comment.