The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Skalding

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 31 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Skalding

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
cB557fightinfilipinoTofystedethRingoNightslyrShadowenAndy JoeRhesus PositiveZilla360Leon2309MegaMekPLAjoshofalltradesDark Raven X

• sawellssawells Registered User regular
    Obvious solution - kill the characters, then the players hear your poems as the eulogy. Win-win. Well, for you.

Twitter: @EssayWells
  • Hugh B. HayveHugh B. Hayve Registered User regular

'counterpoint the surrealism of the underlying metaphor'......"Death is too good for them".

baudattitude
  • A_Mean_TomatoA_Mean_Tomato Registered User new member
    *I* was saying that when I saw the first C team episode. "I though he was supposed to be harsh."

• zaitcevzaitcev Registered User regular
    Nice Hitchhiker's Guide reference, Tycho. Slick.

RingoZilla360
  • RigamarawRigamaraw Registered User regular
    edited March 31
    Yeah, they're level 3, so they should've been TPK'd by the Tarrasque or Orcus already! /s

Rigamaraw on
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    To Saaaaaaand!

Commander ZoomDark Raven X
  • OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    Just make them roll to save vs Stanza or take fatal Sonnet damage.

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    sawells wrote: »
    Obvious solution - kill the characters, then the players hear your poems as the eulogy. Win-win. Well, for you.

• berserkpirateberserkpirate Registered User new member
    One of my players... he collected socks from a fight with bandits. Everyone made fun of him for it, until our next session. He convinced 5 thugs that the socks were worth a thousand gold a piece at the local armor shop. Well... last session Ruz, the sock collector, attempted to sell it to the shop keep. Her husband literally destroyed their counter in a fit of rage over it. So yeah... he sent 5 thugs to their doom.

Commander Zoom