As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Parade [chat]

1939495969799»

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Because there are these people who buy $3000 wedding dresses, and it's like, what is this, how is there a whole industry around this, *who are these people*--and the visual aspect is again, great, as the outfits are generally examples of great craftmanship albeit sometimes abysmal taste level

Huh

There's a men's parallel there with cars and firearms

Yeah, in general high craftsmanship/low taste, across a number of fields, is a fun intersection to observe from afar--for me, anyway. One could also get annoyed about wasted resources, but it's more fun to revel in the ridiculousness.

(also filing the standard complaint about characterizing cars+guns as men's things although I mean yes obviously I recognize that's the position they hold in our society. Still, no need to reinforce that concept.)

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    conversations like the last couple of pages make me glad I don't have cable

Oh can you reference this a couple more times explaining how you don't know what the rest of us are talking about because of your enlightened no cable stance?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    A little green inch worm just fell on my arm while I was sitting outside under a tree eating lunch. Cute thing! I gently flicked it off my arm onto the ground.

A stupid bird flew down out of the tree and immediately ate it.

it's the ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiiiiiiife

i-JgGLLDQ-1050x10000.jpg

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.3

@So It Goes will create the new thread
    @Thomamelas is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    The system is rigged!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    646315583_ijBut-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options