As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Love] itself shall slumber on

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Feelings are the worst and also I wouldn't give them up for anything.

You want mine?

They're mostly just intense desires for pizza rolls and then extreme guilt from having eaten all of those pizza rolls.

I'm a simple man.

Juggernut on
  • EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    What kinda pens?

Bic rollerball. Black.

I feel like we should discuss pens.

Pilot Precise have been my go to for the past two decades. I tried the Uniball Vision Needle since my work got a box, it's Uniball's version of the pilot, and I think I like it better.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    We're almost done with this thread, sure, why not discuss pens?

What I really hate is when the ink gets all loaded up in the end of my pen, and I feel like there's something I have to do get rid of all this ink, and there's some really nice paper that I think would really go well with getting inked up, but then it turns out I don't have anything good to write and I just end of wiping all the ink up with a tissue and throwing it away.

• GotLoveGotLove It's a shame, she really liked his waggly eyebrows. Many Britons find this amusing.Registered User regular
    I have a first date in about 30 minutes and the nerves have started to kick in. Not because of the date, she seems cool, but because the Cuban bar we're going happens to have a salsa night tonight. I might have to dance...

In pen related news: I've had a Lamy Safari (in bright yellow) for a few months and my god is it nice to write with.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Feelings are the worst and also I wouldn't give them up for anything.

You want mine?

They're mostly just intense desires for pizza rolls and then extreme guilt from having eaten all of those pizza rolls.

I'm a simple man.

Pretty sure I already have those covered, my man.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I love....posting

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Einzel wrote: »
    What kinda pens?

Bic rollerball. Black.

Pilot Precise have been my go to for the past two decades. I tried the Uniball Vision Needle since my work got a box, it's Uniball's version of the pilot, and I think I like it better.

i mean let's be clear
    these were not good pens, or pens I like. These were pens that were sufficiently cheap that if I accidentally hit the 'order' button and sent them to a random place in Taiwan, I wouldn't care very much.

• ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Had a nice night with my wife, we went to a murder mystery dinner together. About 150 people at the dinner, and they incorporated people into the mystery, so it was very interactive and fun. At the end of the night, my wife and I put our heads together, solved who the murderer in the room was, and won the prize (free tickets to a different murder mystery dinner, a Hitchcock DVD, and a mug)!

The food was amazing too.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I'm trying to come up with some fun stuff to do this friday night/saturday and I'm drawing a blank on stuff that isn't going to a museum, which would probably still be enjoyable but wouldn't be exciting

2x39jD4.jpg
  • ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Go bowling, or go do karaoke, or go play pinball, or go mini golfing. Don't know where you live, but if there is an arcade that may be fun.

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    I'm trying to come up with some fun stuff to do this friday night/saturday and I'm drawing a blank on stuff that isn't going to a museum, which would probably still be enjoyable but wouldn't be exciting

Maybe you're using the wrong kind of pen.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Einzel wrote: »
    What kinda pens?

Bic rollerball. Black.

i mean let's be clear
    these were not good pens, or pens I like. These were pens that were sufficiently cheap that if I accidentally hit the 'order' button and sent them to a random place in Taiwan, I wouldn't care very much.

I'm imagining some random person in Taiwan who just ran out of ink in his last pen and opens the door to run to the store and there's Fedex with a box of pens from a complete stranger.

Probably starts looking for bugs and cameras next.

steam_sig.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    we have garbage plates here. I don't think they have them anywhere else, probably quarantined the area so they couldn't escape.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Garbage Plates are at the very least pretty honest about what they are.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    like most garbage I wouldn't be worried about eating one. I'd be worried about the next day

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I like those uniball vision elites. They're kinda tricky to control but once you get the hang of them they are super satisfying to write with.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Liiya wrote: »

Liiya why

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Some pens don't work left-handed

Or the ink smudges too easily

• EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »

Liiya why

Cause she's the best is why.

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    This thread has almost passed us by, much like all of this year so far for me.

But fear not! Love shall return. In a NEW thread. A BETTER thread. A thread... from the future.

Also I can't believe it's almost June. I could have sworn time passed slower than this...

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    When it comes to pens it's gotta be Sharpie pens for my fragile hands.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    When it comes to pens it's gotta be Sharpie pens for my fragile hands.

Oops I dropped my magnum pen for my monster hands.

image_prodzoomimg11765_1.jpg

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    This thread has almost passed us by, much like all of this year so far for me.

But fear not! Love shall return. In a NEW thread. A BETTER thread. A thread... from the future.

wait, does this mean I have to make the next one?

I said a BETTER thread.

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I thought there was no such thing as ace discourse

Until I kissed someone and they immediately started crying because nobody would fuck them

And it's like, goddammit why do I keep opening this fucking box full of bees all I do is get stung

In my own Love-related news, I have a date tomorrow night and a date on Sunday.

Don't expect anything to come of either, but the one on Sunday takes place at one of Seattle's cat cafes, so even if she turns out to be a Nazi or something I can still enjoy my time with the cats while I try to block out her potentially troubling political stances.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Well

My crush sent me a message that sure seemed like hey let's go out Friday, but wanting me to ask her, rather than just asking me

I actually do have some plans, but they're tentative, and I said that, and how it would be fun hangout like we were joking about

She wanted to see if I was working with her Friday

FML

"LOL"

But we did talk quite a bit and it was really nice

And my sister in law's friend messaged me today too, and we sent a few messages, but I have no idea how to talk to someone I don't know via text message

Start with "Hey are you a Nazi? I really need to know about that up front."

That should get the ball rolling.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    you know

choosing between a nazi and going to a cat cafe would be really hard for me

edit: I'm okay with this being a contextless top post

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    That sounds like something a nazi would say.

i'm in hydra, not a nazi

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm so tired. At least the headaches are going away but I could do without the fatigue and mood swings.

My mom's appointment with the vascular surgeon got pushed back a week...

I miss my ex...

i'm in hydra, not a nazi

We must now fight.

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

i'm in hydra, not a nazi

We must now fight.

please end me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

i'm in hydra, not a nazi

We must now fight.

please end me

Actually on second thought we must not fight.

May your life be your punishment, fetid agent of Hydra.

damnit

i gave up my hand too quickly

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    i'm in hydra, not a nazi

We must now fight.

please end me

Actually on second thought we must not fight.

May your life be your punishment, fetid agent of Hydra.

But Cap, you're also an agent of Hydra now apparently!

This discussion has been closed.