As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect: Andromeda] Ryders of the Lost Ark(s). Still taggin' spoilers too.

• Options
    Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    Nightslyr wrote: »
    Less reliance on email and journals to tell the story (show vs. tell)

I didn't even notice the game's reliance on e-mail and journals, because Fallout 4 and its infinite terminals were still fresh in my memory.

That game had so much reading, I though I was playing Myst.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Fallout 3 and 4 at least had something resembling an excuse. You're looking at ancient records of what's effectively a dead civilization and it's hard to otherwise give you information on something like that when most everything else is wasteland and nobody's still alive from those days except the ghouls.

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I'd be surprised if FO4's text was worth reading. Certainly Skyrim's wasn't.

• Options
    Donnicton wrote: »
    Fallout 3 and 4 at least had something resembling an excuse. You're looking at ancient records of what's effectively a dead civilization and it's hard to otherwise give you information on something like that when most everything else is wasteland and nobody's still alive from those days except the ghouls.

An in-universe explanation is never a good excuse.

We all know the real reason is because voice acting is expensive.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Also, why the crap can't we go back to habitat 7?

It is also weird that the game starts with a year and day find indicator (634 years later, 0 hour 0 day) but it never actually reuses that

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    htm wrote: »
    Man, Havarl was imo poorly implemented as a jungle planet. Wasn't much undergrowth, and what there was didn't hinder mobility at all.

I got my hopes up when I left the ship for the first time and saw the elevated pathway. I sez to myself, Ryder, you better not fall down into the undergrowth! I bet the mud is so thick they limit you to walking/stomping speed.

I was wrong. The whole planet was like navigating some extra large flower garden.

Yeah, I am conflicted about Havarl. I love the way it looks, but JFC the terrain and encounter design there are bad in some spots.
    Fast travel to the central forward station and jump off the platform it's on to the north. Once you do, you pretty much always get attacked by Space Dinosaurs prowling the base of the platform. The natural thing to do is to scramble north down into the gully, looking for cover. But there is no cover, even though you're in a hilly forested area. And then... the Roekarr on the north side of the gully see you, and they have snipers. At that point, you either have to retreat back and up to the forward station or else keeping going north, dragging the wildlife along with you as you charge into the Roekarr. Neither work out to be good options. If you retreat, you can clear the wildlife, but the Roekarr never de-aggro and keep sniping at you. If you charge ahead, you end up in a camp with even more Roekarr and a pack of dinosaurs nipping at your heels. If you try to escape through the camp, I think you end up in Remnant ruins with plenty of Remnant bots to add to the fray.

The whole zone is cramped with discrete locations that have zillions of enemies on fast respawn timers. It's pretty easy to get in a running firefight with multiple groups of wildlife, Roekarr, and Remnant that will carry you all the way across the map before you can manage get out of combat. Basically, if you don't proceed slowly killing everything you encounter without doing too much running and gunning, you'll end up in a chain aggro clusterfuck. And then fast travel back from whence you came, and... everything you killed has respawned.

Yeah as far as Havarl goes
    it just feels like it needs to be about 4+ times the size that it actually is. As is it's very cramped.

It just feels very out of place on comparison to every other explorable worlds.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »
    While I do agree with your points in a vacuum (eesh), the context adds some problems to me. When sending 20k people to colonise a galaxy, you need to toss normal concepts of relationship and reproduction kind of out the window; EVERYONE will be expected to somehow contribute genetic diversity just so the species survives.

20k people who live to be 150 and don't have an age 40 ceiling to healthy reproduction. I'd say the context makes it worse, unless you're trying to race the krogan.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    While I do agree with your points in a vacuum (eesh), the context adds some problems to me. When sending 20k people to colonise a galaxy, you need to toss normal concepts of relationship and reproduction kind of out the window; EVERYONE will be expected to somehow contribute genetic diversity just so the species survives.

20k people who live to be 150 and don't have an age 40 ceiling to healthy reproduction. I'd say the context makes it worse, unless you're trying to race the krogan.

...what? It makes it slightly less urgent than if it were the current day. That doesn't make it more egregious should we conclude that it is, indeed, egregious.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Nightslyr wrote: »
    Cambiata wrote: »
    DA:I made you walk everywhere or miss conversations. It was unweildily huge (I don't know if that's a real word). And the quests there super duper MMOish in ways Andromeda never comes close to - the "get 10 lamb skins" type of MMO bs.

I mean, it is in the end just a matter of perception... "scan 20 rocks" sounds like it's the same thing as gathering lamb skins. But because it's absolutely relevant to your character it's way different to me. Neil Armstrong didn't have a scanner, but "collecting and cataloging rocks" is absolutely a thing he did on the moon. You're not just part of a colony, you're part of a scientific expedition; of course you're scanning fucking rocks, space marine astronaut.

See, to me, this is for the science crews to do after I've secured the planet for colonization. Ryder can't be bogged down by the mundane. She needs to secure as many worlds as possible ASAP.

Plus, from a gameplay POV it's boring as fuck. Drive some place, hop out, and scan. Yay, another 5 minutes of my life wasted.

Then don't scan. I didn't even pick that mission up this time, somehow I missed it (and I even went to the lab and tried to get the scientists to give it to me.)

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I will say I'm curious what the second set of DLC turns out to be (figure the first one is far enough along they won't be making large scale changes to it). Generally speaking Bioware has been quite good about iterating on problematic parts of the game. If they can continue cleaning up some of the jank and do a better job with the gameplay, that will tide me over nicely for the next game.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular

Minus X dying in the Nexus rebellions. Minus X from Scourge hits. Kett attacks. Failed colonies. Bit of research shows some estimates on minimum required population for humans to be ~10k as the highest number I've seen, smaller numbers tend to involve things like "arranged breeding", so Salarian style. Doesn't matter how long you live/can have children if there isn't enough genetic diversity in the people able to do so.

They don't talk about it much, but the geneticists/medics of the Initiative have to be losing their shit. Ryder's killing how many percent of the human breeding population on a daily basis? The Kett how many more? Each colony, the number keeps ticking down. Technically speaking, each APEX mission against outlaws is a tragedy of epic proportions, putting the survival of humanity in Andromeda at greater risk.

• Options
    CatalaseCatalase Registered User regular
    Technically speaking, each APEX mission against outlaws is a tragedy of epic proportions, putting the survival of humanity in Andromeda at greater risk.

That's an amazing and hilarious way to look at it

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
  • Options
    Technically speaking, each APEX mission against outlaws is a tragedy of epic proportions, putting the survival of humanity in Andromeda at greater risk.

Well, not if your team wipes. Then you only lose 4 people.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

Also
    Salarians, Krogan and especially Asari and Turians.

I'm really not happy with the lack of resolution to the exile/outlaw issue, mostly because I wish Ryder had Commander Shepard levels of getting shit sorted out, but it's less a problem for humanity than any other race except maybe the Salarians depending on how intact the Arc population ended up being.

• Options
    daveNYCdaveNYC Why universe hate Waspinator? Registered User regular
    With their non-discriminatory reproductive system, Asari might not be that bad off.

I'm not sure how ME:A's main plot is considered low stakes. It's not at ME:3 levels, but the initial setup has you working to prevent the failure (Donner party style) of the Initiative. There's a lot of talk about resource and space shortages, so I felt a lot of pressure to get out there and Pathfind the shit out of planets and setup outposts.

ME:1 has a plot that starts slow and then ramps up to the apocalypse, ME:2 has a main plot that is barely worth mentioning (to the point that ME:3 barely mentions it), and whatever your opinion of ME:3's Catalyst and Crucible, the main story starts off about as high stakes as you can get. So as far as narrative space to do side quests without feeling like you were something insanely important goes, ME:2 had the most, ME:3 the least, and ME:1 started off open and tightened up as it went.

Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to get it!
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular

Also
    Salarians, Krogan and especially Asari and Turians.

I'm really not happy with the lack of resolution to the exile/outlaw issue, mostly because I wish Ryder had Commander Shepard levels of getting shit sorted out, but it's less a problem for humanity than any other race except maybe the Salarians depending on how intact the Arc population ended up being.

Breedings:
    Well... Maybe. Salarians potentially need a lot less; we don't know their genetics, but we do know they lay large clutches, and already consider mating to be a political/impersonal act. No problem there with arranging reproduction, but the "issue" their ark ran into is a tough one. Krogan we don't know, they have weird genetic issues anyway, but reproduce potentially insanely rapidly; they could be just fine, especially with all the other redundancies they tend to have. Some may be genetic. Turians, yep, same deal as humans.

Asari are cheaters, though, since anyone they mate with? Makes an Asari. And they can mate with basically anyone, possibly including the Angara, so... Basically, all hail our scaly blue future overlords. We even know that ideally, they don't LIKE reproducing with other Asari, 'cause that's how you get Ardat-Yakshi. Pretty sure they're fine, since their effective gene pool is "all the Asari + all the other species and maybe some of the plants".

Outlaws:
    Eeh. You know, I like it. Mostly. This is a different game. Ryder's a dipshit. A really lucky dipshit with an AI in his head. It'd be weird if everything got "fixed" by him just shouting at people. Even your crew looks at you like you're an idiot when you try to do it to them. It's a big galaxy, life is messy, nothing necessarily wraps up neatly like we want it to, but that's okay, since we're not fighting space-squids; just making a home. Even "fighting with the Exiles still kinda but not really" is still a win, since it's another planet with people on it. Even if it is kind of a shitty planet.

So, we're settling the Wild West, and this is the part where we show up and break ground on the homesteads, even if there's some banditry and outlaws and danger and whatnot. Some feuding's to be expected.

• Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    daveNYC wrote: »
    With their non-discriminatory reproductive system, Asari might not be that bad off.

I'm not sure how ME:A's main plot is considered low stakes. It's not at ME:3 levels, but the initial setup has you working to prevent the failure (Donner party style) of the Initiative. There's a lot of talk about resource and space shortages, so I felt a lot of pressure to get out there and Pathfind the shit out of planets and setup outposts.

ME:1 has a plot that starts slow and then ramps up to the apocalypse, ME:2 has a main plot that is barely worth mentioning (to the point that ME:3 barely mentions it), and whatever your opinion of ME:3's Catalyst and Crucible, the main story starts off about as high stakes as you can get. So as far as narrative space to do side quests without feeling like you were something insanely important goes, ME:2 had the most, ME:3 the least, and ME:1 started off open and tightened up as it went.

The Initiative as a whole was setup pretty shit almost top to bottom, but then we do need a game to shoot people in.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Xeddicus wrote: »

The Initiative as a whole was setup pretty shit almost top to bottom, but then we do need a game to shoot people in.

We can assume that the Initiative was rushed out the door when certain people heard that if they didn't leave now, they might never get to. That can explain quite a lot if you need it to.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    daveNYCdaveNYC Why universe hate Waspinator? Registered User regular

The current leaders are morons, and the original leaders seemed to be morons, but the stakes are still pretty high. If it weren't for our knowledge of the first trilogy and the fact that Bioware doesn't do stories like that, it'd be pretty easy to come up with head canon where the entire Initiative is actually an "Ark B" project on the part of the Milky Way.

Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to get it!
  • Options
    curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    I can definitely understand more of the perspective of folks complaining about faffing about. I didn't know that included combat and general exploration, or for some, really anything that didn't have some meaningful dialogue.

From that perspective, there sure is a lot of shooty and looty between the good stuff.

I can't agree with that, but i get it.

Me? I never met a camp of enemies or fiend that I didn't love. My hope is to one day find a kett base that spawns infinite things to kill, cause the combat is excellent.

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • Options
    XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    The problem with the rush theory is 99% of everyone doesn't know there's a reason to. Even if you want to go crap like no guns on the ship would be are you nuts.

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular

The current leaders are morons, and the original leaders seemed to be morons, but the stakes are still pretty high. If it weren't for our knowledge of the first trilogy and the fact that Bioware doesn't do stories like that, it'd be pretty easy to come up with head canon where the entire Initiative is actually an "Ark B" project on the part of the Milky Way.

Very broad spoilers for all of me including me:a
    isn't that exactly what actually happened?? Have you finished the game?

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Ark B is a reference to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, where a useless third of the population of a planet are all told there's a disaster coming, put on an Ark, and sent off somewhere where they won't bother anyone.
    'Ark' means saving people from a disaster, 'Ark B' means getting rid of all the useless people.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

Ark B is a reference to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, where a useless third of the population of a planet are all told there's a disaster coming, put on an Ark, and sent off somewhere where they won't bother anyone.
    'Ark' means saving people from a disaster, 'Ark B' means getting rid of all the useless people.

You'll regret getting rid of all hypernode sanitizers.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Minus X dying in the Nexus rebellions. Minus X from Scourge hits. Kett attacks. Failed colonies. Bit of research shows some estimates on minimum required population for humans to be ~10k as the highest number I've seen, smaller numbers tend to involve things like "arranged breeding", so Salarian style. Doesn't matter how long you live/can have children if there isn't enough genetic diversity in the people able to do so.

They don't talk about it much, but the geneticists/medics of the Initiative have to be losing their shit. Ryder's killing how many percent of the human breeding population on a daily basis? The Kett how many more? Each colony, the number keeps ticking down. Technically speaking, each APEX mission against outlaws is a tragedy of epic proportions, putting the survival of humanity in Andromeda at greater risk.

Wait are we meant to believe that this society with multiple forms of FTL travel and laser beams left their galaxy, never to return, heading into an uncertain future, and didn't bother to bring frozen embryos for IVF in case something happened?

That would be beyond recklessly irresponsible if so.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Elaaden
    Is there a reason to NOT give Morda the drive core other than "being a dick"? Because giving the core to her gets the Krogan back on the positive side of the Initiative, and allows Ryder to establish a colony there. I mean, why would I want to start a Cold War (that inevitably would turn Hot) with an entire colony, especially one that's all Krogan?

It's framed as a choice, but it doesn't really seem like one at all. One benefits both sides long-term, and the other doesn't.

sig.gif
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Elaaden
    Mainly the belief that Krogan inherently need one hand on the wheel/brakes to keep them from overrunning all other species in their proximity, which based on historical precedent is sound, particularly given that Morda is (justifiably) hostile towards the Nexus leadership to start with and not upfront about wanting to reform Krogan society a-la Wrex and Eve. But that can still be filed under "being a dick" I suppose.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    htm wrote: »
    Man, Havarl was imo poorly implemented as a jungle planet. Wasn't much undergrowth, and what there was didn't hinder mobility at all.

I got my hopes up when I left the ship for the first time and saw the elevated pathway. I sez to myself, Ryder, you better not fall down into the undergrowth! I bet the mud is so thick they limit you to walking/stomping speed.

I was wrong. The whole planet was like navigating some extra large flower garden.

Yeah, I am conflicted about Havarl. I love the way it looks, but JFC the terrain and encounter design there are bad in some spots.
    Fast travel to the central forward station and jump off the platform it's on to the north. Once you do, you pretty much always get attacked by Space Dinosaurs prowling the base of the platform. The natural thing to do is to scramble north down into the gully, looking for cover. But there is no cover, even though you're in a hilly forested area. And then... the Roekarr on the north side of the gully see you, and they have snipers. At that point, you either have to retreat back and up to the forward station or else keeping going north, dragging the wildlife along with you as you charge into the Roekarr. Neither work out to be good options. If you retreat, you can clear the wildlife, but the Roekarr never de-aggro and keep sniping at you. If you charge ahead, you end up in a camp with even more Roekarr and a pack of dinosaurs nipping at your heels. If you try to escape through the camp, I think you end up in Remnant ruins with plenty of Remnant bots to add to the fray.

The whole zone is cramped with discrete locations that have zillions of enemies on fast respawn timers. It's pretty easy to get in a running firefight with multiple groups of wildlife, Roekarr, and Remnant that will carry you all the way across the map before you can manage get out of combat. Basically, if you don't proceed slowly killing everything you encounter without doing too much running and gunning, you'll end up in a chain aggro clusterfuck. And then fast travel back from whence you came, and... everything you killed has respawned.

Yeah as far as Havarl goes
    it just feels like it needs to be about 4+ times the size that it actually is. As is it's very cramped.

It just feels very out of place on comparison to every other explorable worlds.

Word. Havarl was easily my least favorite planet, by a wide measure. Reminded me a lot of THE SECRET WORLD at launch, where the maps were much smaller than originally planned so just trying to maneuver to fight one group of mobs would aggro those three other groups standing a few feet away.

• Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    I hope some of the DLC takes place on the asteroid . I feel that was underutilized.

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    kaidkaid Registered User regular
    Catalase wrote: »

That's an amazing and hilarious way to look at it

It does not help but in the end ark hyperion is where the bulk of human colonists came in with so while the outlaws would be better to have integrated they are not that critical to survival. As long as the genetic banks are viable and you have most of the people from the hyperion safe you have enough to colonize and thrive.

• Options
    FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Elaaden
    Mainly the belief that Krogan inherently need one hand on the wheel/brakes to keep them from overrunning all other species in their proximity, which based on historical precedent is sound, particularly given that Morda is (justifiably) hostile towards the Nexus leadership to start with and not upfront about wanting to reform Krogan society a-la Wrex and Eve. But that can still be filed under "being a dick" I suppose.
    One of the more confusing story elements in ANDROMEDA was Morda's sudden change from insanely aggressive, so much so that even Drack comments upon it, to even-tempered and reasonable. Well, relatively even-tempered and reasonable, for a Krogan. I was pretty sure that Morda's rage was going to be tied in to a tainted water supply, but that never developed. Did I skip a side quest but triggered the kinder, gentler Morda anyway ?

• Options
    LD50 wrote: »
    Sorce wrote: »
    LD50 wrote: »
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Wait, who is totally not han solo? I didn't get that vibe from any character in this game.
    Reyes. And I romanced him super hard to the point the game said I was in an exclusive relationship, did absolutely nothing to break it off and then turned around and did gay stuff with Gil to the point that:
    We fathered a child with Jill as a surrogate.
    That plot makes a lot more sense now.
    Because if you don't romance Gil, he still has a kid with Jill anyway and it's kind of weird how that plays out. To me, anyway.
    It's still strange when you do it romance style tbh. I'm also not super happy that the primary plot thread revolving around the only fleshed out gay romance is that gay people are worthless in space because they can't make babies.
    In general if you have large enough sperm banks all men are useless in space colonization. But gay men would be as useful as straight men as long as they are willing to donate their genetic material to the gene banks. I would have to assume most kids are going to be initially from IVF to broaden the gene pool as much as possible as fast as possible.

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    Re genetic diversity, I really hope they further explore the kett/asari conundrum. I'm only just about to do the Hunt the Archon mission, but...
    It seems pretty clear the asari genome has the potential to basically blow up the entire basis of Kett society. It seems to be incredibly hierarchical, with that maintained by being the gatekeepers of all the genetic manipulation. The Voeld mission flat out says the 'Primus' (two guesses on her role) knows an alien species with biological gene transfer/incorporation abilities has been found. It also implies the Archon went radio silence on them immediately after and started sabotaging the research teams' ability to actually send the data back to the home world.

On top of that, the same mission shows the kett are already aware of the genophage and we know their tech level in genetics is a serious leap from anything the Milky Way races are able to do...and the salarians eventually managed to fix the genophage anyway.

• Options
    Me? I never met a camp of enemies or fiend that I didn't love. My hope is to one day find a kett base that spawns infinite things to kill, cause the combat is excellent.

I'm pretty sure that base is named 'Havarl'.

• Options
    klemming wrote: »

We can assume that the Initiative was rushed out the door when certain people heard that if they didn't leave now, they might never get to. That can explain quite a lot if you need it to.

Further proof that the Initiative was a Cerberus plot, with a standard Cerberus level of competent planning.

• Options
    Fairchild wrote: »
    Elaaden
    One of the more confusing story elements in ANDROMEDA was Morda's sudden change from insanely aggressive, so much so that even Drack comments upon it, to even-tempered and reasonable. Well, relatively even-tempered and reasonable, for a Krogan. I was pretty sure that Morda's rage was going to be tied in to a tainted water supply, but that never developed. Did I skip a side quest but triggered the kinder, gentler Morda anyway ?
    I think once we realized that Morda and us were getting setup by that other guy and that Morda was not trying to bomb the nexus it made it pretty clear that a lot of what we were taking as her being really on a tear was false information. She was never trying to get the drive core to be a bomb she was trying to get something that would drastically boost the power generation capability of her colony. She was understandably pissed off and angry with the nexus but we both helped their water supply issue the overall viability of the planet which for krogan basically makes it a resort world compared to their home planet and then gave them a power core that jump starts their colony efforts by a decade. I don't think Morda is ever going to be kind nor gentle but she is reasonable and at least shows some willingness to work with the pathfinder and move forward together the initiative. That is a pretty huge deal given how spender was actively working to sabotage the krogan and their colony in an on going fashion after getting them to leave in the first place and tann being a tone deaf dufus especially where krogan are involved.

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    If Shepard went to Andromeda.

Not real spoilers.
    PTzJg13.jpg6g9m7pp.jpg
    Not sure who is the source.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Not a fan of that comic.

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Turian Ark.
    That sure was anticlimactic coming from the Asari Ark, went in and "Oh, Macen is gone, Rix you are the new Pathfinder".

In and out in 5 minutes, too bad they couldnt move the Ark due to the damage it sustained though, I wanted to see all 4 Arks docked at the Nexus.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Can we not post that comic over and over again? It sucks and is really uncomfortable. Plus completely wrong.

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.