Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Zelda: Breath of the Wild] Highway to Hyrule

1868788899092»

• StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    cutting the legs also makes stalker guardians super easy

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | 3DS: 0130-2805-2850
    camo_sig2.png
    ArcSynThe Escape GoatXaquinZilla360lionheart_mDr. Chaosdipuc4life
  • Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    I took a break from gaming for a while (thanks Grad School) and now I'm stuck in the camel guardian, whatever his name is. I think I've done one terminal and now I'm absolutely stuck. Probably just going to find a video walkthrough and just do it that way. I really just want to get back to exploring the world. It's the best part of the whole game.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited December 7
    Vah Nabooris.

Enlong on
    YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
    Zilla360Dr. Chaos
  • physi_marcphysi_marc Positron Tracker Registered User regular
    cutting the legs also makes stalker guardians super easy

Something I learned on this second play through. This game!

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7043-7606
    Nintendo Network ID: PhysiMarc
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Just finished the Champions' Ballad stuff.
    1. Everything about this DLC was just...satisfying. The creative shrines, the extra memories, the final boss fight. It was just all so good.

2. That dungeon design was super cool. I already knew the fifth beast was a motorcycle/horse, so it felt really neat to be connecting the inner workings of my new ride. Kinda like I imagine the satisfaction of working on a real bike would feel.

3. Zelda thinks I'm ready to fight Ganon now, but like...I kinda don't want to? I realize there's this whole area of the map I'm not exploring by avoiding the castle, not to mention the actual story resolution. But I'm still just enjoying tooling around the countryside, headshotting fools and working on my compendium. Especially now that I can startle a stork on my bike and get close enough to thwack it out of the air with the Master Sword before it can gain any elevation on me.

This is a really good game, y'all.

MMMigphysi_marcArcSynMcFodderdipuc4lifeZilla360
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    I took a break from gaming for a while (thanks Grad School) and now I'm stuck in the camel guardian, whatever his name is. I think I've done one terminal and now I'm absolutely stuck. Probably just going to find a video walkthrough and just do it that way. I really just want to get back to exploring the world. It's the best part of the whole game.

don't give up! try messing around a bit longer, go outside, move the 3 parts a bunch
    if nothing works, leave the beast, play some more around the world and come back later

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | 3DS: 0130-2805-2850
    camo_sig2.png
  • The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat bad, but in a useful way Registered User regular
    or just look it up, whatever. I'm pretty liberal with guide usage because the answer is generally pretty obvious, I'm just missing some minor part or the UI was weird and made me think I couldn't do a thing that I actually could. And there's no satisfaction in taking half an hour to sleuth that sort of issue out.

psn: AzureSpaceGoat
    switch: SW-5282-7072-3440
    Ia ia snecko f'tagn!
    physi_marcPailryderKafkaAU
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    Was camel the one with the rotating insides? Because yeah, my mind just couldn't quite wrap itself around that level of euclidean geometry. Especially since I was kind of anal and wanted all the chests too.

The other beasts aren't nearly as weird.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
    PSN: TheWolfman64 3DS/Pokemon Y: 0774-4614-4065/NNID: the_wolfman64
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    For me it was that one chest in the lizard. You probably already know which one I'm talking about.
    The one you had to access by going outside and gliding down to a platform on it's belly

jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1OSvv7zs.pngSteam:ArcSyn
    H3Knuckles
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Finished the sword trials.

Several of those rooms were 7 kinds of hot bullshit. Ironically I think I hated the moblins more than the lynels or guardians.

physi_marc